Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
In the next couple of days I increased my physical contacts with her. For no reason altogether I hug her. I would find excuses to kiss her. And slowly I began to linger my lips on her face normal than usual. And when and if she asked why such a sudden change of attitude I would proudly say,

“Because you are such a loving and caring mother. I just felt I never appreciated you well.”

Soon the reasons became more and more flirtatious.

“Because you look really beautiful.”

Or, “Because I’ve never seen a woman with such a dressing sense. Thought I’d as well compliment her.”

Thus I found ways to compliment my mother. For no apparent reason than to be honest once in while.

Slowly days wore away and I began taking my kisses to more and more sensual zones. Like the nape of her neck when I hug her from behind. Or near her chin, closer to her neck. Or breathing near her ear in pretext of telling her a secret. And all the while she never stopped. We also started becoming more and more liberal in our talks on sex. Though we never ventured into dirty sex talk, we started with our little sex jokes. She was getting comfortable with my perversions. The seed of lust I sowed was still alive.

##

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 03-05-2019, 08:05 PM