Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
My dad is a business man. And most of the times he’d be on business tours to lure poor, naive potential clients into investing in his idea. So that meant the coast was seemingly clear of the watch dog. But the immediate tussle remained- how to seduce my mother?

Art of seduction varies from person to person. From teenage girls to milfs and from the geeky ones to the party hoppers it differs. But this is a whole new ball game. The woman in question is my mother. After pondering for what seemed like half an hour I hit upon an idea. It wasn’t a flaw-less plan. And neither was it safe. But I thought I’d as well try.

A: Aim

I decided to put the seed of lust in her mind. One day when my dad wasn’t around I decided to ask her about sex for the first time. She was taken aback as was expected. But then I pressed. Slowly she yielded in owing solely to my contribution to my sexual education. And even then she refrained from calling pussy a pussy. She called it vagina. Vagina? Eeww. That totally puts off the concept of eroticizing it. But nonetheless she talked. About sex. To her son. THAT made the difference.

In the next few days I kept on asking her about sex and soon she was really comfortable with discussing it with me. But I made sure we do not talk about it when my dad was around. Soon I started dirty talking with her in pretext of sex education. She’d answer a few reluctantly and dismiss the rest.

“Mom I heard about positions being a crucial factor in sex life. Is it true?”

She was cutting vegetables in the kitchen. Thinking about it for a second she said, “Yes. It is.”

I decided to push my luck.

“What’s your favorite position mom?”

She looked at me startled. She didn’t know what to say. She blushed. Flustering she said, “I don’t know. Gosh! You ask too many questions on sex ed. Don’t you have doubts on other subjects too?”

I laughed at her comment like old times. And acted like a kid like old times. And hugged her tightly. Just like old times. But now times have changed. So I poked my dick slightly at her ass. I felt her freeze. It was semi erect. And she was wearing a normal night gown. She definitely felt my monster stirring awake. I felt her breathing becoming heavy and her body stiffen. I unclasped my grip. And I went leaving the storm to brew up in her belly.

--

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 03-05-2019, 08:05 PM