Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
Akila: what sis again making him hard? Do do wish for one shot?

Buvi: chee no I am making him hard for another shot for you

Akila: Me? No way already I am tired I can’t go for another

Buvi : See Aki you must get pregnant soon then only there won’t be any problem without family and Arun's otherwise these old people will talk differently and it will not be good

Akila: mm ok sis as you wish ok my dear husband come on fuck me my sister no no your first lover wishes for that

Hearing her speaking like that both me and Buvi held her ear and played
and what Buvi said was correct my parents who are in village will think more about it and so I decided to fuck her once again moreover Buvi was guiding and helping us so this time Buvi made me to lay on my back on the bed and she helped Akila to climb on me and even held my cock and slowly inserted inside Akila’s pussy now my cock was stiff and moreover Akila had washed her pussy and it was not so wet she had even wiped off so it was not easy to insert so Buvi came close and she just licked Akila’s pussy once and then she sucked my cock and made it wet and now she ordered Akila to proceed this time it was fine my cock went so smoothly just like a knife in the cheese and it touched the inner walls of her pussy and even the inner womb to which Akila moaned and she must have felt a little pain which was exhibited in her face she slowly raised up so that my cock did not dash inside and she slowly moaned and started to fuck me in a slow pace this continued for five minutes now juice was flowing from her cunt and it filled my abdomen seeing this Buvi took a towel and wiped it all and she came forward and kissed my lips and in a sexy tone she whispered

Buvi : mm fuck her and let me see your strength

Saying this she bit her lower lip and just imitated like a randy

This made me more hornier I just caught hold of Buvi and kissed her all over her face and licked her nose eyes and lips and fucked Akila from down after some time we changed our position now Akila was down and I was on her this was also mastered by Buvi who instructed us to do so when I was about to cum I increased my speed and fucked Aki madly since already I have cummed before it took long time to release my cum once again we were sweating and Akila reached and climax which I felt when her pussy lips shivered but my cock was adamant to release the cum it took more time and Akila was so tired and she couldn’t bear so she shouted

Akila” ; enough please Arun I can’t mmm aa

Buvi : Wait Aki just bear for few minutes come on Arun cum soon she is crying

I: if I need to cum you should help me

Buvi : how what should I do come on say poor girl

I just stand near my face let me lick you ass so that I will cum soon

Buvi : chee naughty fellow

Saying this she stood up and showed her ass to me I immediately sucked and licked it and within few minutes I cummed all my energy into Akila’s pussy
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM