Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
Akila was vigorously fucking me and her mangoes were dangling and Buvi was feeding both me and Akila at the same time I badly wanted to fuck Buvi but she did not allow that and she was very sure that I must fuck Akila and make her pregnant soon and she too needed to give birth to a baby so that was the wish of both our parents after continuing for some time I made Akila to lay on the bed and widened her legs and inserted my cock inside he Buvi helped us by holding my cock and inserting it in Akila’s pussy and I pumped up fast looking at Buvi’s face closely Buvi saw that and asked me why I was looking her like that with fucking her sis I just smiled and continued hearing Buvi’s words Akila spoke in a husky voice saying that he likes you more than me sis to which I hit on her head saying that I like and love both of them and more over they looked alike in all aspects expect the boobs to with both the ladies pinched me hard

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 01:10 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM