Adultery THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu
After continuous fucking I emptied all my cm inside Akila’s pussy and just I layed on her making myself calm and composed and Akila too was breathing heavily and sucked all my cum into her pussy and Buvi was patting us both and kissing me from behind and within a few seconds my limping cock came out of Akila’s pussy automatically and it was filled with my cum and Akila’s juice Buvi smiled looking at it and she wiped my cock with the towel and she went to the kitchen naked and she brought two cups of milk for me and Aki and I asked her what it was she told it was milk with some rejuvenating powder for both of us I told that is not going to do good for me the only energy that I will get was only from her breast milk and on hearing this she patted on my head and told no more milk is available for me and it is only for the child she I too playfully showed a sad face as if losing something she laughed and Akila too laughed and Buvi told me to make Akila pregnant and soon after giving birth to a child she too can give milk and I too exclaimed with joy that mean I can drink milk from both the jersy cows to which both the sisters hit me using the pillow and with this talk we drank the milk and I gave have a cup to Buvi and she too drank without any hesitation after that I decided to have a bath and go out and meet my friend and so I went to take bath by the time Akila too came to the bathroom and she washed her pussy and sucked my cock and made it erect and when I was at the verge of Cumming she stopped and told to save it for night and went away I was totally erect and badly needed to cum but having no choice I diverted my thoughts and had my bath and moved out saying that they need not prepare anything for the supper as I would buy something from the restaurant I went to the library and read some daily news and some book and rang to one of my collegues and spoke to him and after that I rang to Sekar and he too was busy and told that he would call me after a few minutes and I was reading the books and by the time he called me back and asked where I was and how was Buvi and also told that he was in thambaram with his friend and moreover he had a party and was having alcohol and can’t come tonight and will come tomorrow and told me to inform Buvi and told him to be careful and come safe and asked if I need to come to pick him to which he refused saying he will be alright in the morning and will come and after that I saw the time was eight and so I decided to go back to home and on the way I got some parottas noodles and chicken fry
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE UNFORGETTABLE AFFAIR by venkygeethu - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 01:09 PM
RE: The unforgettable affair - by AJJAY - 15-03-2020, 04:13 PM