Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
I sat on one of the couches next to a couple of women who seemed to be almost aggressively ignoring my presence. I picked up a couple of freshly made snacks on the table and was impressed at what a good cook Sarita was. I then politely listened to the conversation happening around me.

It first seemed like gossip. All of them, male and female, young and old, were talking about some family and all the drama happening in it. It all seemed a little too melodramatic even to me. It was only when one of the ladies said, "we will find out in next week's episode" that I realized they were all discussing some saas-bahu TV serial that they were all really into. I never watched that crap so I felt even more like an outsider.

Most of the men seemed to have gotten used to my presence there. Not Sarita's husband Ranjit. He kept throwing glances in my direction, doing very little to hide the lecherous looks on his face. I had never really spoken more than a couple of words with him after that very first time they came over to welcome us to the neighborhood. I knew that he traveled a lot for his business and was not always home.

I was getting bored out of my mind because of all the soap opera based discussions and also feeling a little uncomfortable at Ranjit's stares.

"Let me see if Sarita needs any help." I said and got up. The guests barely acknowledged me as I walked out, although I could feel Ranjit's eyes boring into my ass.

I walked into the kitchen, thinking that Sarita's company would be better than that of these people.

"Hi didi, do you need something?" she asked, stirring a big potful of dal.

"No, I just came to see if you need any help." I said.

"That's sweet of you, didi, but it's fine."

"I insist."

"Okay.....maybe you could slice those cucumbers and tomatoes for the salad." she said.

Relieved at having something to do, I got to work.

"Were you getting bored out there?" she asked sympathetically.

"Not bored per se. I just don't watch TV serials." I said.

"Your life is much more exciting than ours." Sarita said and smiled.

I felt like offering a sharp retort, but I was a guest in her house, and she seemed to have her hands full with work. So I let it go.

"What did you put in that kachori filling? It was delicious." I said, switching to a neutral topic.

"Oh, thank you, didi. I am glad you liked it. My secret ingredient in that was roasted saunf. Do you want the recipe?"

"Sure!" I said, glad to be on a topic that didn't offer potential for tension.

Sarita then told me the recipe for the kachori in detail. I got done chopping the vegetables for the salad. So she assigned me to help with the pulao. For the next half hour, we genially talked about cooking, while working in the kitchen side by side. Finally everything was ready and Sarita went out and announced that dinner would be served soon.

I decided to stick to my role of the helpful neighbor to avoid interacting with the guests. Plus it really seemed like Sarita needed all the help she could get. Her mother-in-law had hurt her hip recently, so couldn't move much. I helped in taking the food out, serving everyone, keeping things on simmer in the kitchen and so on. Ranjit had also dialed down his staring so I started feeling more at ease.

When Sarita and I finally had our dinners together, again, I marveled at how yummy everything tasted. I made a mental note to ask her for more recipes.

"We should get going. It's getting late." one of the women said after dinner was done.

I checked my watch. It was just a little past 10. In Bombay, parties got going well after this hour. So I was surprised when other guests started echoing the sentiment too. Within the next ten minutes, everyone had finished their desserts and were saying their goodbyes. Soon, the only ones left were Sarita, Ranjit, his parents, and their son sleeping on the couch.

"Thank you so much for all your help, didi." Sarita said sincerely.

"Not a problem. It was my duty as a neighbor." I replied with a filmy line.

Her mother-in-law who had been giving me catty looks all day finally flashed me a grateful smile.

"I can stay and help you clean up." I said.

"Oh please, didi, you have done enough already."

"Don't be silly. I am sure you would do the same at my house." I said and started gathering the plates on the table.

Sarita cast me a look of gratitude and said,

"That's true. But still, thank you. I will put Chintu to bed and help ma and baba as well. Thanks again."

"No problem."

I gathered all the used dishes as Ranjit carried their son to bed and Sarita helped her in-laws. I put all the plates in the sink and started rinsing them. I checked my phone in between to see if there was any message or missed call from my husband, but nothing. He was probably having a good time between Barkha's legs, I bitterly thought.

A minute later, I heard footsteps and expected it to be Sarita. But it was Ranjit, carrying half empty pots and pans to the kitchen. He smiled at me and I smiled back. As I kept rinsing the utensils, Ranjit went back and forth between the kitchen and the dining area until all the stuff was stacked nearby. Then he just silently hung around, moving random things around, pretending to work, as he stared at me unabashedly.

I was feeling a little nervous and also amused by the way Ranjit was blatantly ogling me. I got really nervous when I noticed that there was now a bulge in his pants. I found myself staring at it, and felt my heart beat quicken. I looked up and our eyes met. He had a neutral expression on his face as he stood leaning against the counter staring at me. I started worrying about what would happen when Sarita walked in, and saw her husband sporting an erection next to me. Or something worse. He sure looked like he wanted to jump me right then and there.

Ranjit moved very slowly though, shifting things here and there in the kitchen, making no attempt to hide his erection as he came close to me. I was wearing a very conservative salwar kurta so it's not like I was exposing anything to get him excited. But i realized that even under that modest salwar, he could probably see how my big tits moved back and forth while I vigorously rinsed the dirty plates.

Suddenly, he was right next to me and I felt his palm on my left boob. I inhaled sharply, trying to fight off arousal. I hadn't had sex since that orgy with the Bangalis and my sex-crazed body was starved for some male contact. I found myself unable to move as his hand moved all over my boob and then managed to find my nipples and pinch it even over the two layers of clothing.

"Ranjit!!" I breathlessly said, straightening.

Suddenly, he moved his face close to mine and kissed me on the neck, his mustache tickling my skin and making me giggle. I looked at the guy carefully. He was a fairly average looking guy with an average built and average height. Nothing remarkable. And yet, I was so starved of male contact that I found myself responding to his advances.

"Please stop that, Ranjit." I said, closing my eyes. "Sarita will be here any minute!"

Ranjit said nothing. Instead I felt his other hand grab the back of my head and suddenly I was pulled into a kiss, standing there in his kitchen. How was this average cow belt guy such a good kisser, I wondered as our lips rubbed against each other and our tongues wrestled. By now his crotch was pushed against my thighs and I could make out that the erection there was quite respectable. His other hand, which was playing with my boobs, started pulling my kurta up. As his mustache rubbed against my upper lip and my nose, I got so aroused that I lost myself in the moment and forgot that Sarita even existed.

I turned around to face him, put my wet hands around his neck and started kissing him back. Soon we were making out like horny teenagers as his hand slipped inside my kurta and started fondling my boobs over the bra. And his crotch was bumping hard against my stomach.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:38 PM