Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
The next couple of days, my household life and marriage were going through what seemed like a very unfamiliar and foreign phase. Vinay and I were locked in a seething cold war, and neither of us was intent on making any efforts to talk it out. Part of the reason was that this was uncharted territory. We had never had any serious fights before and even minor fights were about really mundane issues and were forgotten in a few hours.

This however, was a stewing cauldron of drama, betrayal, and intrigue. And of course, suspicion. I knew I was in the wrong, having slept around with so many men, and now starting to enjoy it. But I still felt that I wasn't entirely to blame. I had been forced into the situations early on, all because Vinay's professional failures landed me in that godforsaken town.

And even though I felt a little guilty about how I had embraced the slut in me, I partly blamed Vinay for it too. Since we moved here, he seemed very disinterested in sex. I was an attractive woman in my sexual prime. If he didn't satisfy me, was I entirely to blame for finding enjoyment in other sexual experiences?

At least until I thought Vinay's lack of interest in the bedroom was a result of being very busy at work, he had my sympathy and my guilt. But once I found out about Barkha, all that sympathy and guilt disappeared. For all I know, he was tired, not because of work, but because he had been banging that little slut on the side. And all those long nights where he had claimed to be working had been spent in her arms.

So even though a confrontation a few days ago might have made me break down in guilt, confess, and ask for forgiveness, now things were different. I was feeling equally aggrieved and saw no reason to make the first move.

You might think me a hypocrite, having fucked two dozen men over the past few months and yet feeling upset at my husband for sleeping with one woman. Maybe I was a hypocrite. But the way I saw it, once you cheat, it doesn't matter whether you sleep with one person or one hundred.

Vinay started spending longer hours at work. When he was home, we barely exchanged more than a few words every day. The cold war was getting colder, almost frigid. I was at a disadvantage on two fronts. I still had no conclusive proof that he was having an affair with Barkha. Nor did I know exactly what he knew about me. And who he had heard it from. My guess was that the tramp was the one who had filled his ears with all the rumors, given that until recently, he had been totally in the dark despite the whole town knowing.

Anyway, fast forward to 5 days after that orgy with the Bangalis. The second orgy I mean, not the first one in the outhouse with Jamal's men. It was evening. I called Vinay. He didn't answer. I called him again.

He still didn't answer. My mind was instantly filled with all kinds of suspicions and images. In my head, I imagined that slut Barkha bent over the table as my husband banged her. He saw the phone ring and that I was calling. He just ignored it and kept banging her. Or maybe she was on her knees sucking his nice dick. That's why he ignored me.

Finally he called back.

"What is it?" he said curtly.

"Aren't you on your way home?" I asked. "Remember, we have been invited to the dinner next door?"

"Oh right. Well, I am busy with work." he said, without offering any explanation of why he hadn't answered my earlier calls.

"So when will you be back?"

"No idea."

"Should I wait for you?"

"I don't think I will be back till late. You go ahead. Okay, I have to hang up now."

And that was that.

Even though Vinay and I were on the outs, I was still hoping for his company at the dinner. Sarita had invited us for it, saying they were celebrating some major accomplishment of her husband's business. Knowing how she and her family were, I wasn't expecting fellow guests to be sparkling company.

I considered canceling, feigning a headache, but she had already seen me dressed in a fancy salwar kameez and walking around the house. So it would seem rude. I picked up the small gift I had bought and headed over next door.

"I'm sooooo glad you came, didi!" Sarita opened the door smiling. Gone were the catty and judgmental looks from the recent past, now that she was the hostess.

"Congratulations." I handed her the gift, which was basically a fancy showpiece item I had picked up without giving it any thought.

"You didn't have to get us anything." she said. "Where is Vinay bhaiyya?"

"He is stuck at work."

"Please tell him to come by even if he is late."

"I will."

I was ushered into the house. It wasn't a big fancy modern party by any means. I just saw about 4 families, almost identical to Sarita's own - old couple, young couple, kids. Sarita introduced me around. Most of them politely nodded or smiled. Some of them, especially the men, seemed to be suppressing smiles, so I guessed they had heard about me.

"Please have a seat, didi." Sarita said. "I have to get back to the kitchen. Our cook called in sick at the last moment."

And she disappeared into the kitchen, leaving me there in the company of people who seemed like aliens.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:38 PM