Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
After Birju got done depositing his load inside me, he stayed like that for a few seconds, delivering some residual empty strokes until his dick started losing its volume. He then stepped back and the men watched as a stream of his copious semen flew out of my cunt and down my thighs. The guy in my mouth had also shot his load almost simultaneously so I swallowed it in two gulps. And then I turned around, sitting on the floor with my legs folded, completely naked. Cum was still oozing from my cunt and staining the mattress.

Birju had already pulled up his pyjama and gotten fully dressed. I found it funny that he felt so bashful being naked in front of these men while I saw sitting there without a stitch on my body without any shame.

"Did you like it, memsaab?" Birju asked.

"Yeah." I said, regaining my breath.*

"You look tired." he said. "There are a few guys still left, but if you want, you can take a little break."

I thought about it. I was a little tired, especially my knees and my jaws. But I did not fancy a break. Having a stomach full of random strangers' jizz and also Birju's juice coating my thighs made me feel strangely randy and I wanted to keep going.

"No break." I said, lying down flat on my back. "But my jaws are tired. The other men, if they want, can just fuck me in the pussy."

There was a big cheer in the crowd as they heard the hot voluptuous memsaab pretty much offer her pussy for them to cum in.

For the next couple of hours, men kept kneeling between my legs and shoving their erect dicks in as I lay on my back. Some put my ankles on their shoulders, others held my knees apart.The ones not doing the fucking kneeled around my face and although my jaws were still tired, I kept using my hands to jack two men at a time, while they mauled my tits. Some would move to between my legs to fuck me in the middle of the handjob, others would spurt their seed on my boobs or in my mouth.*

Birju finally permitted the guy with the monster dick to have another go at me. He was very obedient and I pretty much directed him through the entire fucking, cumming hard with my legs wrapped around his waist. As the assembly line of ravishing me kept rolling, I noticed that there were a lot more than just the original 9 men in the jhopdi. I guessed their other friends who lived there had also joined in.*

"Anyone want another go?" Birju asked as he got done fucking me again.

I looked around the crowded jhopdi, unsure of whether I wanted to hear yes or no. I was exhausted beyond belief, and my body was almost coated *a sticky mix of cum and sweat. even my hair had streaks of cum drying in it. And my pussy felt like it had been stretched apart. My thighs hurt, my nipples were super sore, and my stomach was super full with all the protein I had swallowed. I had been fucked by at least 17 different men, a few of them twice or three times. If there ever was a doubt in my mind that I had made the transformation from a victim of circumstance to full-fledged cumwhore, it was removed when I looked eagerly around the mob of men hoping at least one of them would put their hand up.

But I had single-handedly milked them dry.*

"Let's get you cleaned up."

My knees feeling weak, my cum-soaked body held on to Birju's brawny arms for support as he led me out of the jhopdi and towards the back. I was led towards a shed that had a handful of goats there. A few men watched giggling as I got on all fours at Birju's directions between the goats, and he then used a hose to wash me like an animal. I squealed when the cold water hit my sensitive spots like my nipples, and especially my pussy that Birju sprayed a forceful jet at for a full two minutes. The goats all had curious expressions in their eyes as they watched this strange white-skinned creature between them getting cleaned up.

I was handed a couple of smelly but dry towels to wipe myself down, and then Birju carried me in his arms naked like a bride back to the jhopdi where I got dressed. Luckily there were no cum stains on my clothes because the men had been considerate enough to move them to the side.

Now that all the wild sex was behind us and I was dressed in an elegant sari like a memsaab again, the men who had just happily pounded my cunt with their dicks, suddenly seemed shy and intimidated like before. As I walked back to the mini-bus with Mohan and Birju, I expected at least some of them to grope or fondle me, but they kept their distance. There was a look of gratitude on all their faces.

"Would you like to make this a weekly appointment?" Birju asked, authoritatively rubbing my cheeks as we sat in the bus headed back to our town.

"Yeah, right!" I snorted.

"You really seemed to be having a lot of fun. I knew you were somewhat of a slut but I had no idea you had such a massive appetite for cock." Birju chuckled.

"Neither did I." I shrugged. "but let's not get carried away. And focus on your end of the bargain instead."

"My end?"

"Proof about my husband and Barkha?"

"Oh right, yes yes. I am on it."

When we reached back, I asked Birju to drop me off by the end of the street, so Sarita wouldn't have yet another reason to roll her eyes at me. When I walked back home though, it wasn't Sarita that bothered me, but the fact that Vinay's car was standing outside. So he was home! Luckily my hair had dried by now. But it still looked a little dishevelled. I quickly ran a comb through it before stepping inside the house.

"Where were you all this time?" Vinay said without as much as a how do you do.

"What do you mean?" I stalled for time. I didn't expect him to be home so hadn't even thought of a reason why I should need an excuse.

"You left from that bank hours ago. Why are you just getting home?"

"Didn't you get my sms?" I lied through my teeth. "The bus broke down on a remote stretch of the highway. We had to wait until it got repaired."

"Really? I got no such sms." he said in a voice that made it seem like he was miffed.

"Well, I sent it." I said, walking to the kitchen. He followed me.

"And why did you have to wait all this while for the bus to get repaired? You couldn't get a lift or flag down some other vehicle?"

"It...it felt rude just leaving the men there."

"Men?"

"Yes, the driver's boss was also with us."

"And why did they feel like not dropping you off home but at the corner of the street?" he asked with raised eyebrows.

"What are you implying?" I angrily said, thinking an offense was the best defense.

"Who said I am implying anything? I just heard from some people some interesting things about you." Vinay said in a loaded voice.

"And who are these some people filling your ears? Trampy assistants who seem to be allergic to my presence?"

Now it was Vinay's turn to be searching for words. He stammered for a bit and said,

"Tramp....what....now what are you implying?"

"Who said I am implying anything?" I used his line back on him.

We just stared at each other suspiciously. This was new territory for us. Vinay and I rarely fought or argued. And we had never been insecure about each other. But then we had never been unfaithful to each other either. Now we were in totally new territory.

"If you have something to say, just say it." he said, sounded upset.

"If YOU have something to say, just say it." I responded in kind.

We glared at each other some more. I helped myself to a drink of water. He was looking at my face and hair intently. I am sure he noticed that my face bore no trace of make-up at all, although I had worn it for the function. I noticed that his own hair wasn't as neat as always and some clumps seemed to be standing up in the back, as if some trampy woman's fingers had run through them.*

"I have to get working on my coding deadline." I finally said walking out of the kitchen.

"Sure." he laconically responded. "I need to get back to the office for some work too."

I resisted the urge to make any loaded quip. As my husband slammed the door on his way out, I tried to focus my mind on the mundane coding task at hand.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:34 PM