Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
As the slow deep fucking continued, after a couple of minutes, the men overcame their delighted amazement at the turn I had made events take. The man whose turn was next in the blow job buffet came and squatted in front of me, his modest dick swinging up and down in simple harmonic motion. My brain was still focused on enabling my stretched cunt to accommodate the invading beast. But I guess these other men needed release too. I opened my mouth. He put his hand on my head and pulled it down around his dick.

I was now being banged on both ends, my big round ass high and thrusting back and forth, my shoulders lowered with my mouth around another laborer's dick as my elbows supported me.

"Easy!!" *said with the dick in my mouth, because the one in my cunt had started pounding me at a growing speed and was trying to penetrate me even more.

"Ok." he said, and slowed down for a few seconds, but I guess it was difficult for him to keep fighting his animalistic instincts. I felt him grab my sides for support and the guy started brutishly pounding me again, his balls and thighs making loud noises as they slapped against my skin.

"AAAHHH!!!" I took the dick out and grimaced. "That hurts!! AAAH!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!! Slow down!!!"

Part of the reason I shouted was that it was indeed hurting. The other reason was that his rapid pace was all off and it made the angle change to a less desirable one too. The pain by itself was fine if accompanied by pleasure. But in this higher gear, the inexperienced young man had messed up the perfect angular alignment of the coitus.

"You dickwad!" I saw Birju take a couple of steps and slap the young man on his head. "Can't you hear what memsaab is saying?"

"Sorry, sorry." he said and suddenly slowed down.

"Too late. Move away. Go on, take your dick out and step back." Birju scolded him.

I literally felt the inner walls of my cunt slap shut with a sound as the big rod exited. I was a little disappointed for my sex-starved cunt to be empty again. But I knew it wouldn't be empty for too long.

"Stand to the side. You should listen to what your elders say. Memsaab is already being so nice and her cunt has been so accommodating. Such beauties need to be treated gently." Birju carried on.

Even while sucking on the dick in my mouth, I let out a chortle, remembering that very first time in the woods and if that was his idea of being gentle.

"I will show you how it is done."*

I could hear Birju's salwar knot being undone. I remembered how that big dong was. About 7 inches and quite thick. The first dick I had pleasured to start this whole sleazy phase months ago. I was tempted to look back to confirm what I remembered. But the man squatting in front of me had a grip on my head as he was nearing his orgasm. As his mouth barreled in and out of my mouth, I could only stare at his dark hips and shaking balls as Birju got on his knees behind me. I then felt some fabric land on my ass, seemingly covering it.

"Not only will you stand there and think about your mistake, you will not get to keep looking at memsaab's heavenly ass." Birju said by way of explanation as to why he had placed the front of his kurta over my butt. It seemed plausible, but I suspected that he was feeling a little shy about having all those men get a close look at his dick fucking me. Especially as he was following after a much bigger and thicker dick.

They say size doesn't really matter. And there is some truth to that. I have had men with average dicks give me a great deal of pleasure physically. But the fact isn't the whole truth either. Because it's also equally true that size matters to some extent. A long thick dick spreading a cunt wide may not necessarily reach any pleasure centers. But for a woman, its psychological impact can be just as powerful.*

So as Birju's thick larger than average cock invaded me, I found myself automatically comparing it to his predecessor and finding it coming up short. I didn't feel compelled to moan or say anything, at least not right away. I stayed on all fours and focused more on the dick in my mouth. By the time that little guy had shot his seed inside me and swallowed it, Birju had shoved his entire length inside me. And started to fuck me in deep hard strokes.

It took another couple of minutes, with yet another dick in my mouth, that I finally started pleasure from what Birju was doing. His experience started to show as he varied his pace, his angle, and let one hand slip down under me to stroke my clit. I started moaning in pleasure as well as happiness radiated from my center of gravity.

"See this is how it is done. You can speed up and pound her hard for a while." sudenly Birju's big burly thighs started slapping against me. "And then you need to mix it up a little." he slowed down. And then he sped up again, also stroking circles with his finger on my clit.

"EEEEE! EEEEEHHHHHH!!! URGGGHHHH!!!" I took the dick in my mouth out and wrapping my hand around it for support I started hollering as the orgasm galloped towards me.

"Now look at her. She is about cum."

"What?" the young man asked.

"You know that feeling of intense happiness you get just as your dick shoots out seed?" Birju said in a quiet voice even as his dick and his hand kept doing what they were doing.

"Yes."

"Well, women can get it too if a man is skilled enough. In fact it is much more powerful. Haha, just listen and watch."

And the men listened and stare as my body shook like a tree in a hurricane as that extremely powerful finally hit me. I was yelling like I was being gored, which in a way I was thanks to Birju's thick skillful dick. I said a lot of curse words at the top of my voice, and the men must have marveled at the discongruous sight of a high class sophisticated woman naked on her knees with her ass raised, hollering like a madwoman.*

"And the good thing, boys." Birju said once I stopped shaking and felt a warm sense of satisfaction spread through my entire being. "Is that unlike men, for whom an orgasm is the end of sex, women can keep going. Isn't that right, memsaab?"

"Yhh...yhh....yes." I said, finally getting that word out with some effort. "Keep fucking me, Birju."

I said and put my lips back around the recently ignored dick in front of me. There was a calm and triumphant smile on Birju's face. In his mind, justice had finally been served. Until he decided to make a move on me, I had been just a faithful shy housewife who did her best to ignore comments from the nukkad guys. His first foray at me is what had set me on the journey to complete slutdom. On that journey. I had been fucked by many other men who took advantage of what he had started. And it was only now, surrounded by an audience of amazed Bangladeshis, that he had finally gotten to mount me.

Once he was done making me cum once, Birju focused on his own needs. I felt him grab my waist and pull my as closer into a snug hug with his hips as I felt him increase the tempo of the fucking at least fivefold. And then I felt the thick dong quake inside me and fill me with a warm jet of jizz
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:34 PM