Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
Tale of Tamannah : A night in Chennai with Vishal 
(Birthday Special Story)

21 December, 2007

[Image: draft-lens13217181module118192811photo-1...-navel.jpg]

Tamanna celebrated her 18th birthday with her family & friends at her Mumbai residence. Her future was promising. She had just debuted in Telugu & Tamil film industry. She was invited to year end awards, where she was introduced with Vishal K Reddy, an actor & a producer.

[Image: vishal.jpg]

He told Tamannaah about a 4 day acting course for children in Chennai & asked her to come & guide them. She was innocent at the time & agreed to visit Chennai. It turned out that only 4 children had joined that course & Tamannaah had to teach them for 3 days. She was disappointed but when she saw Vishal's dedication towards the children and acting, it motivated her & she also started teaching them happily.

It was the night of 4th January, Vishal & Tamannaah arrived at the location on time & suddenly a heavy rainfall started. Within few hours, water started coming inside the house. Tamanna was scared for life and ran towards the top floor, Vishal followed her. They were afraid & tried to contact authority, but phone was dead. Suddenly lightning striked & Tamannaah hugged Vishal tightly. She was scared to the death. Vishal tried to console her and took her to the room. Tamanna started feeling Vishal's body. This was the first time, she was alone with a man in a room.

Vishal was 32 at the time and he looked at Tamannaah, who had just turned 18. He started caressing her head and asked her to not cry & everything will be all right. Tamanna looked at him and kept staring at his face.. Vishal looked at her innocent beautiful face and pink lips. His heart started beating and he slowly leaned forward to Tamannaah. She also raised her head up and slowly closed her eyes. His thick black lips touched her pink lips & suddenly lightning striked again. Tamanna held him tightly & started kissing him. He also held her tightly and they started smooching each other. Tamanna was smelling smoking scent from his mouth and it was turning her on. Vishal started squeezing her tender boobs roughly. She let out a big moan and grabbed his hairs. After some good kissing, they separated. Vishal wiped his lips and removed his pants.. Tamannaah, who was still newbie in sex, was breathing heavily.. Vishal turned her around pulled her pants down..

Tamanna :. Ahh..Sir.. Lets stop here.. I think we're going too far..

Vishal remove her panty and put his index finger in her pussy..

Tammu : aahhh....aah..

He started fingering her pussy so hard that in 2 minutes only, Tamannaah screamed and started squirting.. She immediately sat on the floor and tried to take a deep breath.. Vishal removed his pants and started stroking his dick while looking at Tamannaah..

Vishal : See.. No need to stop.. Now, give up this good girl drama and start working on my dick..

She looked at his big black cock and his dirty smell filled her mind. She smelled it again and opened her mouth. Without wasting a second, Vishal pushed his thick dick in her teenage mouth..

[Image: ezgif-2-5bae9d4c22.gif]

She took his dick like a pro and started blowing it.. Vishal looked at her face, she was giving slutty looks during blowjob. Her eyes, her face, her lips everything was a turn on for him.

He pushed his dick deeper into her mouth till, it reach her throat. As she felt the pain, he took his dick out and she started coughing. He didn't care and slapped her cheeks and asked her to blow him again. Like an obedient student, she took his dick in her mouth and kept licking it.

Vishal : I wish I coul have recorded this scene..

Tamanna took his dick out of her mouth and started licking his balls. Her move was unexpected for Vishal, but her tongue skills made him reach his limit. He was going to cum, bit he stopped her from licking his dick or balls any further. He didn't want to waste his energy this early. He raised her one leg and started rubbing his dick at her pussy..

Vishal : Is it your first time?

Tammu : No Sir.. I..I have done this before..

Vishal : Oh.. I thought you were fresh.. its okay.. whoever that person was, he was lucky.. When did you lose it?

Tamanna : Umm.. It was on my birthday, when I turned 18, last month..

Vishal : wow..that means I am 2nd one, right?

Tamanna nodded and gave a nervous smile. He was still rubbing his dick at her pussy. She was extremely wet due to his constant tease and wanted him to fuck her. She looked at him & he looked at her. He understood what she wants and pushed his dick in her tight white milk pussy.. Again lightning striked & scream of Tamannaah vanished in the thunderous noise.

[Image: ezgif-2-4b43efbbbe.gif]

Vishal started fucking her while the first floor of their house was completely filled with water. He didn't care about the situation & kept fucking Tamannaah's young pussy.

[Image: ezgif-2-c6e82bb181.gif]

Tamanna was so excited that her pussy was keep squirting after few deep thrusts. Vishal then started squeezing her tits, they were small, but it was turning him on. He squeezed her nipples and slapped her chest.

Vishal : ahh.. I will turn these into big big melons.. All I have to do is sqqqquuueeeeezzzzeee them really hard...

[Image: ezgif-2-2954263dac.gif]

He squeezed her titties really hard that she started screaming in pain. He didn't care and kept squeezing them till her chest turned red. Her eyes filled with tears but Vishal was not interested in it.. She still came while being in pain as soon as his dick touched her womb...

[Image: ezgif-2-c3ac446759.gif]

Tamanna : aaahhh...aaahhhhh...urrrgghhh..

Vishal : Aahh..How many times have you cummed? Look at the floor. It's completely wet in your piss..

Then he threw her on the bed and again raised her leg and started fucking her..

[Image: ezgif-2-559835bad3.gif]

Tamanna started caressing her own tits and kept screaming in pleasure. Vishal was ramming her pussy very roughly. He didn't care about her age or anything. He just wanted to release his excitement. He turned her face towards him and started kissing her. She also allowed him to do that. She had fallen for Vishal. Her teen Sindhi heart was in stolen by this black, strong Tamilan actor.. Vishal then laid on the bed and asked Tammu to ride him. She wasn't sure how to do that as it was her 2nd time, so Vishal helped her to sit on his dick and he grabbed her waist and started fucking her. She fell in love with this position. His rod was penetrating her body and she was loving it. After some strokes, Vishal asked her to ride his cock.. Tamannaah started shaking her ass and riding his cock. This feeling was so exciting that she increased her speed and kept riding his dick till she reaches the climax. As she started squirting, she raised her hips and pussy juice started spreading all over Vishal's face. She started apologising for her mistake, but Vishal stopped her ans started licking her juice.

Vishal : If you allow me, I will taste this juice forever..

Tamanna lost her self after hearing his confession and started kissing him. They kissed for some time and Tammu sat on her knees and started blowing his dick. Her tongue skills did the magic and Vishal started feeling the tension in his balls. He pointed his dick at her face and white cream started filling her face and tits.

He was moaning hard with every spurt.. He looked at Tammu whose face was completely drenched in his semen. 

[Image: Remini20211118131845908.jpg]

She took his dick in her mouth again and started sucking last drops of cum. After some time, rain stopped. Vishal & Tamannaah came out of the room and saw that entire first floor was submerged in water.

Tamanna smiled and looked at Vishal..

Tammu : I think we have to spend more time here till help arrives..

Vishal looked at her and she grabbed his dick and pulled him inside the room again..

-------

Post credit :

Tamanna & Vishal worked together in films like "Kaththi Sandai" & "Action".

Here's the most iconic scene of Tamannaah from "Action" movie.

Song : Nee Sirichalum

[Image: main-qimg-34c8dc63e311e7f9471cbfddd2e6e9c0.gif]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Silverstone93 - 21-12-2021, 01:45 AM