Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
LAST PART
===========================

"Absolutely, if he gets anything," she said, laughing. I heard him dressing. Silence again for a moment or two. I assumed he was kissing her goodnight. I took that moment to head downstairs. I went into the kitchen. I turned the light on and got me a beer from the frig. I heard them come down. I was past caring at that point; I was mortally angry.

The man appeared in the doorway of the kitchen. "Oh shit!" he said. He stopped cold in his tracks looking right at me. My now drying tears must have made me seem the ultimate wimp. I appraised him: tall, good looking, maybe twenty-five, and black.

"What?" said Claire, from inside dinette area around the corner. He didn't answer her. She came in. The look on her face was equal parts terror, pity, and shock. "Gary! I—I—we didn't hear you come in," she said.

I just stared at the two of them standing side by side.

"Gary, how long have you been here?" she said. I could see she was hoping I had just arrived.

" 'bout an hour and half," I said.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck," she said. She was clearly angry; I assumed mostly with herself. "Gary, I don't know what to say."

"Uh—I'll be leaving now," said her lover. I followed him with my gaze until the front door closed behind him.

"How much did you hear?" she said.

"All of it," I said. "It's okay. I'll be leaving in the morning. I'll sleep on the couch tonight. "Oh, and don't worry, I'll pay you back for the prostitute. We didn't do anything by the way. When she told me that I was limited to one pop and had to use a condom because that was all that was covered by the price; I kinda lost interest. Well, you can imagine."

"Oh my God! She did that, said that!"

"But you got your giant sized cock, so I guess the night wasn't a total loss, at least for you," I said, the bitterness plain in my tone. "You have no idea how humiliated I am, Claire, but what do you care; you got what you wanted. Oh, and don't worry, I won't be bothering you for sex again—not ever. Certainly not for any of your lover's sloppy seconds.

"I thought I knew you, Claire. I guess that as myths go that has to be a biggee," I said.

"Gary, no. You can't leave. I love you. You love me. We belong together. This was just a game. I blew it, but I will make it up to you. I promise," she said.

"With sloppy seconds, Claire? I don't think so." I said. "Good thing we don't have kids, I guess. They won't have to be learning what a loser their father is. That's something."

"Gary, no. I'll shower right now. There won't be any sloppy seconds for you, not ever; I promise. I mean it. We can get by this. We do not have to go that route just because of my stupidity. I mean it," she said.

"Why are we even discussing this, Claire? It is more than clear that you don't love me," I said.

"I do love you, Gary. I—I—thought I needed something more. Maybe some excitement or something. I was wrong. I'll make it up to you right now. Well, I mean after I shower," she said. I snickered.

"What was his name?" I said.

"Who?"

"His name? The guy who just got done fucking you," I said. She started to cry.

She hesitated. I was pretty sure that I was probably going to be getting a version of the truth at best. "Hugh Williams, was the name he gave me," she said. "I don't even know if it's his real name." I nodded.

"Good 'ole Hugh," I said.

I rose and headed for our bedroom. I had to get some stuff. I didn't want to be doing it in the morning. I would shack up here tonight, it was late, and I was just too tired. The morning would be soon enough. Hell, maybe I'd die in my sleep; I would if there were a God.

While I packed up stuff, Claire kept trying to get me to talk. But, I was done talking for the next little while. We'd likely talk again, but not tonight.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 20-12-2021, 12:04 PM