Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
At the car, she suddenly leaned in on me and kissed me. Not a peck on the cheek mind you, but a full blown, down and dirty, you better believe it sensual kiss. For the life of me my johnson was rising to the occasion. She noticed and smiled.

"looks like you like me," she said, laughing. I smiled back.

"Hard not to," I said, trying to sound casual. I was uncomfortable as hell, but awfully horny at the same time.

"Let's get inside and get comfortable, okay?" She said. I keyed the door to the back seat and let her slide in ahead of me. What the hell was I doing! Hell, I was playing along with Claire's ideas just as she probably knew I would. I wanted to kick myself in the ass.

Soon we were making out pretty good. I still wasn't all that comfortable with the situation, but my little head was making the decisions for me at the moment, and there was no stopping him now. Anyway, Claire'd said it was all right, and she was the boss.

"Why don't we get a little more comfortable," she said. She began unbuttoning her blouse—slowly. I watched spellbound as her braless tits spilled out in full view of my lustful gaze.

"Jesus," I said. "They're beautiful." They were too.

"Well, thank you," she said. She pulled back for a moment and smiled. "Just one pop, okay. And, you need to wear this." She handed me a condom.

"One pop?" I said, not immediately understanding.

"Yes, that's all that's covered for the price," she said. In that moment all interest in having sex with her or anyone else died. I was sick with humiliation and profound sadness. This was no girlfriend of my wife's, as I had supposed. My wife had hired a prostitute to do me and keep me quiet, and as she no doubt saw it, satisfied. My twenty year marriage was suddenly in ruins. But as bad as it was, worse was in the offing.

"Uh—Ann..." I said.

"Hmm?" she said, smiling.

"My wife hired you? I mean paid you to have sex with me?" I said.

She looked at me strangely. "Uh-oh, you didn't know about this did you?" she said.

"No. I think you need to go back inside," I said. I can't do this. "I—I—I have to go."

"No refunds, you understand that, right?" she said.

"Yes, I understand. Please just go," I choked.

"Okay, Gary. I'm sorry. I thought you knew. Your wife said you were cool with it. But you weren't were you? Well, good luck," she said. I was already crying. She noticed and hurried out and away buttoning her blouse as she went.

I drove around for a couple of hours cursing and praying and sobbing like a baby. Finally, I decided to go home and wait for my wife. Pulling into the driveway, I noted the strange car parked out front. I wouldn't have to wait for her; she was already home and not alone.

I didn't try to be quiet, but they didn't hear me. They were in the guest room at the top of the stairs. The door was wide open.

"You're Hubbie is cool with this," I heard a man say.

"Oh yes, he's getting his jollies as we speak," said Claire. "It cost me a hundred bucks."

"What! He can't get a woman without paying for it?" said the man. "How'd he end up getting a class act like you?"

"It would be harder for him to find a woman. He's not what he once was, so I had to take matters into my own hands," she said. "She was a good looking whore though. He should be happy enough when she's done with him." She was laughing now.

"Fucking-A, a wife pimping for her hubby. What a fucking world," said the man, who joined in with her laughing.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 18-12-2021, 04:04 PM