Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Mofizul told Purva not to do that again. But Purva said Mofizul it's seems like thousands of ant biting my clit. To get rid of it I need to slap the ants out of my pussy. Purva was walking ridiculously she was twisting her hard erected clitoris with one hand and holding the cycle with other. So her legs were bended. She was walking like Charlie chaplain. She asked Mofizul will you please help me to wipe out the ants? Mofizul said we all refugees are already facing many difficulties and I don't want to and one more complexity to our life. Purva tried to say sometimes but Mofizul said look madam the repairing shop has come. Purva got little disappointed. Anyway they stopped at the shop. The man in the shop was about 35 years old. Very dark. He was topples and only wore a lungi which was folded above his knees. He was repairing a chain sprocket of a cycle. His hands were all dirty with black mobil and grease oil. Purva called bhaia Will you please help me?
The man lifted his neck and saw Purva and Mofizul were standing. He smiled and said arreee Purva Randi. What a pleasant surprise. Please come come. Tell me how can I help you? He was looking on her erected nipples first but slowly he lower his face and stunned to look at her pussy. He was speechless and his eyes were froze on her pussy. Purva was telling bhaiya this tire has punctured so please repair this fast I need to go home. But the man was not listening. He lost on her pussy. He never saw this kind of pussy before. It seems like a very tiny dick picking out from a swollen pussy. The tiny dick is erect and dancing. Sticky juices were licking from the hole and dripping on the ground and her inner thighs. Purva again called bhaiya. But no response. She smiled and again hold her clit and started twisting it and then she smear the dripping juices on finger and inserted the finger into her mouth. The man followed her fingers like somebody hypnotize him. He stopped looking on her face. Then Mofizul jark his shoulder and asked him will you please repair the cycle. He suddenly came in sense again and said oh sorry sorry. He stood up and took the cycle and lean it on the ground. He gave Purva a small wooden toolbox and tod her to sit on it. The box was only 5 inches high and 12 inches long six inches wide. The front half of the box is open and the back half is covered. The box is full of various types of rench tube patches sticky gumsand glues.
Purva squated down on the box spreading her legs both side of the box. Mofizul looked at her streached pussy and saw the dance of her clit. He got instant hard but the fear overloaded his lust and he told madam he will help you. Give me permission to go. Purva smiled and said I need to give you thanks Mofizul. Wait. She stood up and hugged him and gave him kiss on his lips. He said oh no no leave me. Purva said don't fear dear no one will harm you. But he requested her to leave him. Purva kissed him again and squeezed his bulge once and said ok then bye and thank you again Mofizul.
After he left Purva sat on the toolbox again spreading her pussy. The man was inserted a hand inside the box and took a rench and started opening the tire. Purva said what's your name. He said I'm zishan. Purva said why are you sweating and shaking. He said I was there in the milk booth in the morning. And I saw everything from behind the woods. I've seen you before too. But now I noticed your pussy is so different. Different from the morning too. Purva said Im also worried about it. Don't know why but my pussy pumped up bigger my clit came out from my lips. I'm worried. But at the same time I'm feeling to much high on sex. Zishan said yes its looking too sexy Randi. Don't worry I think you are so much high on sex. That's why your pussy got swollen. And after that kind of crazy things in the morning you needed dicks in your pussy. You are right purva said. But Mushtaq ji didn't give me permission to take other dick. But I need dicks dozens of big thick diks to subsidies my hard on. Zishan again inserted his hand in the box and brought out another small rench and twist her clit lightly with this and then started opening the tire again. Purva shivered and giggled. She said I need Iron.
Zishan said I may fuck you. Purva laughed and said but I'm obedient to my husband you know. Zishan said my bad luck. But randi if you don't mind can you please sit on the floor. You are licking juices. I don't want my toolbox get dirty. So please. Purva got down from the box and sat on the floor. Or literally on the street. Because the shop is actually a makeshift tent made of plasti shits and bamboo beside the road and stuffed with junks. And he use to repair cycles in front of the shop, on the road. So Purva sat on the dusty road. He opened the entire tire and told her that the tube is totally damaged and need to be replace with new one. Purva said ok go for it. But it will cost 200 rupees. I don't have mony zishan Ji you do it and take the money from Mushtaq ji or from Hussain ji, purva said.
He said no problem but I neee some pleasure. What kind of pleasure Purva asked. He said as same as the milk man got from you in the morning. Purva said here? He replied no behind my shop. Purva said ok first replace the tube then.
Purva was licking heavy juices. She was sweaty and dusty. She slowly brought her hand on her pussy and started rubbing it slowly while zishan inserting the new tube in the rim wheel. One man was passing by then. He shouted shali kutti gandi randi(bloody dog dirty whore) and he spit on her face.Purva laughed loudly and said wanna spit more. She inserted her fingers inside her pussy and bring some juices and spread it on her face with the spit. He was an old man. He got angry and said if you were not property of khan sahab then I would kick you on your ass. Thuu. He spited again. Purva loughed and said than you dadaji. She rubbed the spit again. The old man left. Other tow man was passing from the oposite side of the road. They watched this and they came towards her crossing the road and said you enjoyed this? Purva laughed and started rubbing her clit. They both collected spit in their mouth as much as possible and spit on her face saying take it dirty whore and they left. Purva again rubbed the globes of spit and again started twisting her clit. Her inner thigh was now clad with the dust and juices her sweaty ass was also clad with dust. She wander what is happening to her. The pervert Sazid and Mushtaq not only make har shameless they make her senseless to. She lost all of her inhibition. She was fingerings sitting naked on a dusty public road. She was lost in her sexual arousals when zishan called her wakeup Randi I've replaced the tube. She stood up and gave him thanks. He said not by the words come in the back. She giggled and said you naughty.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 17-12-2021, 06:39 PM