Adultery I forced my FIL to fuck me --- Awani Jain
I forced my FIL to fuck me

Here is a small introduction of the writer (ME).

Me:- Well as u all would have guessed with the user name, that I am “Awani Jain”. Am a 32 yrs old lady married to Tushar Jain and live in USA (no Kids yet). Am born and brought up in Goa. I am 5.5” tall, with a sexy curvy body. Figure 34B-28-36 with lovely long black hairs. I am not very beautiful but look good and my boobs are instant attention grabbers.
Well before I go ahead, here is a small introduction of the other main characters of this narrative.

Tushar Jain: - My lovely husband. We got married 3.5 yrs back and we both are open minded. We both had sex with other people before marriage and even after marriage we have had relations with others. 34 Yrs old, good looking guy working with a big IT Company in USA.

Mahendra Jain: - My Father-in-law, 65 years old man. 6.3” tall hairy masculine body. He is still very fit and very strong. Fitness crazy geek who does regular exercise and has a very strict fitness regime. Can bowl over any lady who is crazy for fit guys. Handsome balding face, cannot say he is 65 years old. Still looks atleast 10 years younger.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
I forced my FIL to fuck me --- Awani Jain - by ddey333 - 17-12-2021, 04:31 PM