Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Mumbai

Suddenly one day I came across my childhood sweetheart Anuradha. She worked as an architect in an office just a few meters away from my office. I recognized her the maent I saw her. I went running behind her and called out her name. She was terrified to find a stranger running behind her calling her name. She did not recognise me at first because I sport a moustache then. When I told her I was Rohan her classmate she was delighted and jumped in joy. In our first meeting itself she told me she was unmarried. We met a few times more and in one of those meetings I confessed that I had a huge crush on her since we were in school. She blushed on hearing my confession.

"You men are so stupid." She said.

"Why Anu? Did I embrace you?" I asked in desperation.

"No Rohan actually me too." she blushed and hung her face avoiding my eye contact.

"Did you have a crush on me Anu?" I asked in excitement.

She blushed again and nodded her head without looking at me.

"Oh Anu do you still have that crush?" I asked her again I was anxious to know.

She nodded again.

"You should have told me long back." She said.

"Better late than never." I said. I was in cloud nine.

After a few more meetings I proposed her which she happily accepted. I told my Bhabi, she was happy for me that I was now going to start my family. But she was sad at the other hand as we would not be able to see each other. Eventually I was married to my childhood sweetheart Anuradha.

My wife is really very loving and caring. We are totally in love with each other. We have two cute kids. We live in Mumbai. I am 37 and my Bhabi is 57. I still go to Nasik every month and we then make wild and passionate love. My Bhabi doesn't care about anything while making love to me. She is more passionate than my wife when it comes to sex. She really charges me up every month.

END
[+] 5 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 17-12-2021, 11:30 AM