Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
The manager was a middle aged man around 52/53. He asked Purva please come near to me randi let me see the wound. Purva stretched her palm and showed him the scratch on her palm. He said oh it's very little scratch. Don't worry wait. He brought a bottle of detol from the drawer of his table and applied it on her palm with a medical cotton. Purva shivered in pain. The scratches started burning. She jumped and shouted aau aau auch. Her boobs bounced. The manager and Mofizul got an immediate erection. Manager said don't act like a child randi. Purva subsided her pain and told him, "Ive another wound here", she turned back to him and lifted her bum upwards and pointed the wound with her finger. The manager applied detol on it. Purva tightened her ass chicks and shouted uiinmaaa ohhhooo uuuhh.  The manager laughed and started blowing air on her bum. Purva got goosebumps and lifted her ass little more. Now her ass touched the face of the manager. The manager licked her ass for a friction of a second and then he got up. He was willing to fuck her hard right there right then. But he has shame and fear. So he stood up and told Mofizul to take her away from the factory. Mofizul said come madam. Purva turned towards the manager and said thak you manager sahab. She tried to give a kiss on his lips but he pushed her back and ordered Mofizul to take the randi away. Purva giggled and headed towards the cabin door. After they got out from the cabin the manager locked the door from inside headed towards the attached toilet. Purva said what should I do Mofizul now. He said don't worry madam I'm coming with you and I'll carry the cycle for you. Everyone was looking to her. Purva was full drenched in sweat. She said can I have some water? Mofizul said wait here madam. He run away and returned with a bottle of ordinary water. Purva drunk almost half liter of it and told him thank you. He said I'll take the thank later in another way. Purva laughed and said sure Mofizul. Suddenly the phone started buzzing inside her vagina. A humming sound started coming form her. Mofizul confused and he got shock when he saw purva is fetching out the phone from her pussy. What the fuck you are carrying the phone inside your pussy I can't believe. He slapped his own forehead. Purva giggled and rreceived the phone unwrapping the transparent poly bag.
Purva : Hello
Mushtaq : where are you bitch. Why are you so late.
Purva : ummm I'm returning form Nasira Bjabhi's house. But there is a problem Mushtaq ji.
Mushtaq : what Randi?
Purva : the tire of the cycle punctured and I fell down. Don't worry nothing serious happened.
Mushtaq : where are you now.
Purva : don't know. A man helped me to get up. He may tell you where I'm.
She give the phone to Mofizul.
Mofizul : yy yy yes Mushtaq Ji.
Mushtaq : who you are and where is my wife now?
Mofizul : I'm Mofizul leader of Bangladeshi workers. Madam is now at zayed ji's plastic factory. She got little scratches but don't worry sir, manager sir applied detol on her wound.
Mushtaq : ok please help her to carry the cycle to nearby repairing shop and give her the phone.
Purva : yes Mushtaq Ji?
Mushtaq : I are facing too many troubles Purva for us.
Purva : oh Mushtaq ji please leave it. Now tell me how should I return home.
Mushtaq : the man will help you to carry the cycle to repairing shop. Repair the cycle there and come home fast. And listen it's too late to Cook and Sazid and Hussain Ji is also coming. So bring some puris from the market near the Salim Garage. Don't go to main market.
Purva : ok ji.
Purva cut the call. Every body was looking towards her and they gathered in a row near her stopping their work. Purva laughed and gave them a flying kiss.
Purva : Mofizul let's go.
Mofizul : yes madam let's go.
The workers whistle and some shouted Mofizul you return back and then.... Some said I've to give us treat.
Mofizul shouted shut up and go to your work. You have got more than enough what you deserved.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 17-12-2021, 05:08 AM