Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Purva was cycling through the rough bumpy road. Her white fresh body was glowing under the bright sun, glistening from the sweat. Her boobs were bouncing ups and down, right to left. She was wandering of thinking to the behavior of the slum women and nasira bhabhi. Though Nasira Bhabhi is always humble to her but the other women? Why? Yes she is doing a most unbelievable and shameless job for them which may upgrade their life and may be more but even that not make any sense at all. Why they just turned exactly 180 degree within a night? Is it for her whore dance which may bring prospects to their life or it is something else? God knows she thought. She was making contrast on the road with the black dirty labour class people and the dusty road with her glowing fair urban body. The people were watching her with astonishing disbelief, who saw her fro the first time. Who had lready seen her before they were enjoying the shameless sex goddess roming through the area. Some of them were calling her names with very slang languages. Some of them hollering and whistling and few of them spiting on the road with disgust. This back street is woman less. All labour type people use to work here in several small scale industrial factory like tannery, metal junkyard, bread bakery, gurbage recycle hub etc.
The unmetal road was full of gravels and grit and which suddenly caused the back tire of her cycle puncture and blust. Purva lost balance and fall on the street with her cycle.  Nothing major happened. Just her left palm and her bum got little scratches. Any way few men on the road immediately rush to her and they  All together grab her and pull her up. Unnecessarily more than  4 men grabed her and hold on her private parts which was no more private. One geab her upper inner thigh, two hold her boobs and pulled another one pushed her from the back putting his hand on her ass chicks. She cried in pain. Their were little scratches on her bum. She shouted oh please leave me. Im  fine. If you want to help me rhen please tell me from where I can repair the cycle. They ignored her and started wiping the dust from her body. Two men whipped her bum. She cried in pain and anger. Oh please don't touch my ass. I've wound there. One man bring a bottle of water and said don't worry Randi this will help you. Telling that he applied waters on her bums. The man pushed away the other men. Few men were watching thdrama standing in front of a  factory Gate. He shouted to them go and do your own job. But they didn't leave. But the hiper enthusiasmt helpers got away from her. The introduced him as Mofizul. He was a well built man aged around 35/36. He was wearing a trouser length up to his lower calf and a sleeveless black netted vest.. Very strong sent of attar mix with odor of pungent sweat coming from his body. Few months back Purva could vomit of this odor. But now she loved the sent. The odor triggered her sexual arousals.
Anyway Purva told him thank you Mofizul Bhai. The man said don't call me bhai.  I'm not and don't want to be your brother. Now come with me. Purva said where and why. He pointed towards a  factory. I work in that factory. There are first aid kits. So come with me.I'll apply some ointment on your wound. Purva smiled and asked what I do with the cycle. Oh don't worry there is a cycle repairing shop nearby. First come with me. Mofizul took the cycle and placed it beside the factory wall and they entered there.
     It was a recycled plastic factory which produce low grade plastic utensils. The workers work there, most of them were illegal bangladeshi refugees. Mofizul was one of them. They all stopped their work and froze. Every body were looking towards the naked goddess parading in the factory. Purva was following Mofizul who was taking her to a small cabin. Though Purva was enjoying this day from the morning by roaming totally naked in public but it was getting very monotonous and boring after few hours. But in this new environment she  was getting aroused again. Mofizul told don't worry mam we will not harm you. Most of us are bangladeshi here and we don't supposed to roam outside of this area. Khan sahab arranged job for us here and we lived at backside of this factory. We all heard about you but didn't see you before. We all exited to see a full naked lady here. Please come inside the cabin. Purva smiled and entered the cabin. There was an another man inside the cabin. Mofizul called manager sir see who comes to our factory. The man was writing something on a notebook. He lifted his head and  saw Purva standing Naked in front of him. Yah ,.' what the fuck. Mofizul is this the worthless randi whome everyone is talking about. Mofizul said, yes manager Sir. What do you need here randi? manager asked. Mofizul explain sir she fall down from the cycle and got some scratches. So I need the first aid box.
[+] 4 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 16-12-2021, 11:47 PM