Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
She then slowly slid her hands between my and her belly to reach out to the strings of her petticoat. As she was uniting her strings her hands were touching my dick and I was feeling a sweet tingling sensation. After she had untied the strings she lifted her bottom slightly and slid her petticoat down up to her thighs.

"Remove it honey" she said lovingly.

I quickly removed it. Her beautiful thighs were now exposed to me. She was wearing a black panty which was looking very sexy because of her fair thighs. I lowered my face between her thighs and started kissing softly on inside of her thighs. She started to moan loudly as I reached near her pussy.

"Aggghhhh Rohan Ssshhhh Aaaaahhh"

I then reached over her panty. I placed a kiss on her pussy over her panty.

"Ssssshhhh Aaaaahhhhh" she moaned

I kept on kissing softly as she moaned. My nose was filled with the musky aroma coming out of her pubic area. I slowly increased the frequency of my kisses. She was now moaning with pleasure. I then started rubbing my nose and cheeks against her pussy and kissing her pussy loudly. The rubbing and the sound of smooching made her crazy.

"Aggghhh O my God Ssssshhh Aaahhhhhggghhh ssssshhhh aaaaahhhh"

"Rohaaaan come inside me Rohan Ssssshhhh aghhhh"

She pulled my hair and brought my face near her.

"chod de mujhe Rohan chod de. I can't wait"

She was raising her waist again and again and pressing her pussy against my dick. My hands automatically moved to reach her panty. I slowly removed it from her body. Her thick black pubic hairs were hiding her pussy. I slowly moved my fingers through them occasionally caressing her pussy lips. She would moan with pleasure whenever I touched her pussy. For the first time after months since our first encounter my Bhabi was lying totally naked under me. I lay myself on top of her. I wanted to feel the nakedness of her body. I had placed my hands over her shoulders from behind her back. My chest was resting against her breasts. Our bellies were pressing against each other and my thighs were resting on her thighs. My dick was resting in her pubic hair aching to go home.

"Come inside honey" she said with a lust filled voice.

She pushed me away a little to free my dick which was sandwiched between our pubic region. She then grabbed it and placed it between her pussy lips.

"Push it Rohan get it inside me at once"

"Aaaahhh Bhabi" as I pushed my dick inside her with a single thrust.

"Aaaaiiiiigaaaaaaaaaaah" my Bhabi screamed loudly.

"O my God it hurt Rohan Ooooooggghhh" she screamed in pain.

For the fist time, she was moaning and screaming loudly as there as no worry of getting caught. It was already known to my Bhaia what was going on. It hurt because she was too impatient to wait. It was at her insistence I pushed myself inside her at once. I ignored her because I knew after a few strokes she would be wet enough. So I started moving in and out of her pussy as slowly as possible. I then increased my rhythm when I realized that she was wet enough. The pain from her face was vanished and she was moaning with pleasure again. She was pressing her lower lip with her teeth to control her ecstasy. It was very pleasing sight to see my Bhabi moaning with pleasure. It was a very satisfying feeling to see that I was able to give her so much pleasure. Her pussy was now leaking with our churned love juices. It was a heavenly experience as we were both naked for the first time. We were both enjoying the touch of our naked bodies. Our naked bodies were rubbing against each other. Face to face, breasts to chest, belly to belly, thighs to thighs and our genitals locked. I was moving slowly in and out of her body enjoying the cosiness of her pussy. She had clasped my buttocks with her hands and she was pressing me towards her pussy.

"Faster honey faster" She said

I increased my rhythm. After some time she spread her legs wide apart. I knew from the past experience that she was about to come now. I was controlling myself not to come before her.

"Sssss Agghhhhh Rohaaaannnnn"

"maaaa Sssssshhhh aaaahhhhh"

"Faster Rohan Faster Ssssshhhh Aghhhhhhhh" She screamed.

"Ohh maaa I will come Bhabi"

"Ohhhhh rip me apart Aaaaiiiiggghaaa Aaahhhhhhhh" she screamed loudly.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 16-12-2021, 06:54 PM