Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Never marry a so called modern woman
And also, you can never win as these bitches keep themselves surrounded by similar whores, who are just posting pictures on social media about the lifestyles, only to make others jealous. and then they pester their husbands how they are not spending enough for their modern life
and you only end up using credit cards and having no savings

Sluts want branded food, clothes, jewellery, make up, perfume...which can cost lakhs and STILL BE UNSATISFIED as someone in their friend circle posted on social media that they were partying in bali, and now she also wants it

They can never make a man feel like a man, but always a loser, who cannot do enough to maintain lifestyle

I wanted to fuck around also and have opportunities, but i was told indirectly that if she comes to know and she has her ways, she will take me to court and take all my money and assets....50% gone for sure as per my lawyers

I know women from very humble background and i can still see them happy with their men.......they are much happy in their scooter, 2 room simple house, and enough savings to feed and take care of family.....compared to people in plush bunglaws, audi and millions in banks to spend

I often interact with their men and they are mostly satisfied with their women....after a hard days work...they go home to a warm meal, warm bed and a wet pussy
[+] 3 users Like stockyz's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Never marry a so called modern woman - by stockyz - 10-12-2021, 12:12 AM
RE: Never marry a so called modern woman - by stockyz - 14-12-2021, 04:25 PM