Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
When I heard his moan, I suddenly remembered that this was the guy who had shot his load earlier just looking at my naked ass and pussy. So that's why he wasn't fully hard. He had already cum once. That did not make me want to push him aside though. If anything, it just challenged me to attack his dick with renewed vigor, knowing that I would be giving him his second orgasm. As my tongue and lips worked their magic, I felt his dick growing and growing in my mouth.

When I had started sucking his dick, my lips were pushed right against the base and my nose was in his pubes. But as the dick started getting erect and unleashed its full length and width, my face was pushed back. The guy just kept growing like Jack's beanstalk. There was no way I could keep all of him inside my mouth.

"Uhhhh..." I said as my head was thrown off his dick and I coughed.

"Wow, look at that! This young man is blessed!" Birju said. "His dick is so big that even a seasoned slut like memsaab can't swallow it."

For some reasoned, a couple of other guys started clapping their hands in appreciation. My eyes were a little watery and I was leaning back on my knees. I looked up at him and he looked down. He had a cute innocent face with stubble all over it. He didn't look much older than 20-21. He has the thing but muscular arms common to his class of people. And his face wore a grin. He put both his hands on my hair and pulled me back towards the dick which was, incredibly, still growing.

Like a trooper, I opened my mouth and let the beat in again. I put both my hands on his thighs and let him thrust the dick in and in, expanding my mouth and relaxing my throat to allow it in. I could not believe that although it was now hard and big, it still seemed to be getting bigger. I wrapped my right hand around the base of his dick and then continue sucking it, thinking that at least my hand would keep about 3 inches out of my mouth. Still, the tip seemed to keep probing the back of my mouth.

"Having trouble with it, memsaab?" Birju asked and the men around us laughed.

I took the dick out of my mouth and stared at the angry purple head. Its pee hole stared back at me like a cyclops.

"I'll be okay." I said breathlessly and took it in my mouth again.

For the next few minutes, that's how things proceeded. The young man, probably delighted to see how this slutty high class memsaab was having trouble accommodating his dong, got more and more aggressive. Occasionally, he would gently slap me on my cheek, as if to assert his dominant status. A couple of times he grabbed my head hard and thrust his hips forward forcefully to make the dick push against my tonsils. I instantly coughed and my eyes went even more watery. He gave me a break for a couple of seconds before invading my mouth again.

All the other men in the room were now gathered around, watching in fascination as a fair skinned voluptuous high class memsaab cad in just her panties, sucked off their friend's huge dong. What were they thinking about me, I found myself wondering. Were they thinking that I was a slutty nympho who just needed any dick she could get her hands and mouth on? Were they still thinking about how my shaved pussy looked and how big and round my ass was? Were they chering for this guy to cum soon so they could have their turn soon?

"Come on, memsaab. Challenge for you." Birju said. "Let's see if you can get the whole thing in your mouth."

I took the dick out of my mouth and stared at Birju's sneering face. I looked at the dick, my hand wrapped around its base. The angle in which I was holding it, it was aligned with my arm. It seemed almost as thick and reached almost to my elbow. This was, by far, the biggest dick I had ever come across in my varied and storied sex life. I could not believe that it was hanging off this petite young Bangali worker.

"Okay!" I found myself saying. I opened my mouth wide and relaxed my throat muscles as much as I could. I put my hands on his thighs for leverage. And I slowly pushed my face forward. The dick soon hit the back of my throat. I moved my head to align it such that the beast could go down my throat. I kept pushing forth.

"Oh yeah! Go memsaab!!"

"Wow!!!"

"Look at her!!"

I was surrounded by cheers as I took Birju's challenge to heart and soldiered on to take the whole dick in my mouth. I could feel its tip now start to slide down my throat. My eyes wide open, I could see his skin and his pubes a few inches away still. If I kept going, I was sure I would have my lips at the base, and win the challenge. I kept going as the men around me cheered even louder. The guy whom the dick belonged to almost seemed like an outsider. All he was doing was uttering a guttural sound and pulling my hair.

"URKKXHXXXHXXXX!!!"

I made a loud noise as my head got thrown off the dick like a ricochet. The organ had pushed my throat past its limits and my body had protested and fought back, making me jerk my head back and expel the dick out. My eyes watering and coughing loudly, I sat back, leaning on my arms, staring at the big monster cock. It had done so much to disturb my mouth and throat, I thought. What would it do to my cunt, I found myself wondering.

Some of the men, including Birju, were laughing at how helpless I looked after losing the challenge. Other men still looked very anxious to have a go at me. I was on my ass on the earthern floor, staring at the big dick as it shook a few inches from me. It looked so gorgeously hideous. Or hideously gorgeous. Slowly, I got back on my knees.

My fingers, as if moving by themselves, dug into the side of my panties. I got to my feet, slipping my panties off and getting fully naked. The men around me sighed as they got another look at my big round ass. Many of them, especially Birju, seemed surprised at what I was doing.

I stood on my two feet, standing tall over most of the short workers. A few hands reached for my boobs. I slapped them off and pushed past the crowd of men towards a mattress. The Bangali workers and Birju watched focused as I got on my hands and knees on the mattress.

"I need that big beautiful cock to fuck me!" I said in a loud throaty voice that made me sound like a complete tramp.

I shook my ass back and forth, moving my shaved cunt lips as I did so. And propped up on my elbows, I looked back and gave the young man with the big dong a majorly inviting look.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 07:51 PM