Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
The petticoat fell to the floor and all eighteen eyes moved south in unison. I was wearing red lace boyshorts style panties, which covered more of my privates than bikini style panties would have. Suddenly, with all those hungry men staring, I felt glad for that. Looking at the red lace cover my front, staring at my long shapely legs, even the couple of guys who hadn't gotten hard yet started feeling their members come to life. I felt flattered.

"Look at that. Red chaddis. Very cute, isn't it, men?" Birju was standing to side watching all the men and me.

The men murmured or nodded, and kept staring at my panties. The suggestion had been to flash them my pussy and maybe my ass for a few seconds and then suck them off. I looked at the eager almost emaciated hard faces and felt bad for them. I put my thumbs in the side of my panties, turned around and bent over. I knew this would be a lifetime memory for the men and wanted to do it right, do it seductively. Thrusting my ass out by arching my back, I started lowering the panties very gradually. I heard a chorus of happy sighs.

First the top of my cheeks came into view as well as the crack. Then they men saw my naked skin flare outwards into a circular curve and also saw flawless and creamy my round buttocks were. I parted my legs a little so that my ass cheeks might separate and give them a glimpse of my asshole. Finally when the panties were lowered all the way below my crotch, I parted my legs even further, knowing that they were now getting a back view of my shaved pussy. I heard a lot more sighs and sharply drawn breaths and even heard a couple of happy moans.

"Haha, you came already?" Birju said cackling and I assumed one of the men had spurted just as the sight of what I was showing him.

I stayed bent over for what was probably just 20 seconds, but felt like an eternity. I was in a random jhopdi in the middle of nowhere, displaying myself in the most intimate way possible to a bunch of migrant workers who probably hadn't fucked a woman in years, if ever. Slowly, I straightened and then turned around, standing there with my legs spread, the panties stretched around my knees. Now the men got a frontal view of my naked pussy.

"See what I told you. Completely hairless, smooth and so fine." Birju said, sounding a little horny himself.

I looked at all the men's faces admiring my naked pussy while also stealing glances at my heaving tits. It made me feel not just kinky and aroused, but also like I was providing a much needed charity service for these men working their butts off in a foreign land. To my mind, playing with these guys was a lot more emotionally satisfying than dancing to the tunes of the boorish local thugs.

"Okay, that's enough of a look." Birju said and I obediently pulled my panties up.

The men seemed a little disappointed that the pussy show had ended. So to give them a consolation prize, I slipped off my blouse and put it on the mattress. I knew that the next step of the task was to suck their dicks. I marveled at the change in my attitude towards blowjob. Until recently, I always hated them. But after these months in the cow belt, I was almost eagerly looking forward to suck a variety of these workmen's dicks.

Seductively I walked, dressed in my panties and my bra to the man standing at the end of the line closest to me. My tits were hanging out of the cups and he could see my nipples were erect. I looked into his eyes. He was stroking an average sized dick. I slowly lowered my hips in front of him and squatted. I looked at that first dick. It was decently girthy, circumcised, and the skin was dark black. I wrapped my left hand around the base and lowered my wide open lips around the tip, slowly letting it invade my mouth.

"Ohhhhh!!!" the man cried out in delight. He put his left hand on my head and stroked it.

"Your technique has improved a lot since the last time we met, memsaab." Birju chuckled.

I pushed my head back and forth, tightening my tongue around the bottom of his dick. With my left hand, I also stroked the shaft.

"You can take it all the way in, memsaab. He won't mind." Birju said as the other men watched in anticipation of their turns.

I took my hand off the shaft and put it on his thighs. Then I slowly pushed my head forward, watching his pubic hair come closer as I let the dick proceed further and further in my mouth. Soon my nose was buried in his thick public jungle and the dick had disappeared completely inside my mouth as my lower lip rubbed against his shivering testicles.

"Wow, she has swallowed it all! Look at her beautifully puffed cheeks." Birju said.

"Oh god!!!" the man suddenly shuddered. I feel his dick rumble inside my mouth and soon his warm sticky seed was splashing against the back of my throat. His hand on my head tightened and he held me in place to prevent me from backing away. He need not have worried. I was loving the dirty feeling of my first blow job of the day ending so triumphantly.

When he finished cumming in my mouth, he released my head. I bent back, letting my lips rub against his now softening shaft and pursed my lips closed as soon as his dick exited them. Holding my lips together and my cheeks puffed up by the vast amount of semen in my mouth, I looked up at him. He looked so happy, I felt glad for him. Making eye contact with him for the next few seconds, I swallowed his juice, letting out a glugging noise.

"Memsaab is hungry!!" said a delighted Birju. "Who will feed her next?"

I felt a hand on my hair and I was being pulled towards the next guy who had gotten impatient. His dick was smaller than the first guy's but his balls were disproportionately large. I felt tempted to tell him to get them checked out by a doctor, but instead, I opened my mouth and sucked on those hairy wrinkled globes.

"Look, she is sucking his balls!" Birju said and there was a chorus of laughter at the sight of a memsaab's pretty face wrapped around a worker's balls as his shaft rested on her nose.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 07:49 PM