Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Never marry a so called modern woman
Unfortunately the reality is that i cant do much.....system is such that one feels stuck
If I stop giving money, or misuse of money, I have been indirectly told that she can approach lawyer, security officer, etc and make false complains
My know many lawyers and was told that its the last thing one would want, from false allegations of demanding money, mental abuse, unnatural sex to even unsatisfaction sexually, these women can go to any extent and lawyers can give them the ammo to use. They dont care about anything except that they get a lifestyle, independence and control they wanted

My bitch is more than happy to be submissive in office, take all the bullshit and even allow them to control her time, wont say a word, and in return bring all the office stress at home. The bitch has only one thing in mind....More money and power. These women are so full of ego and driven that its very difficult to manage. Sex for her specially at a mid age is not a big deal, she is happy to be fucked once a week that too a quickie and i am sure she keeps a dildo incase she doesnt want to waste anytime

When young she used her ways and body to incite men and sucked their dicks to get her bills paid and give her lifestyle, gifts. The bitch is typical middle class background who wanted to have a lifestyle as soon as possible

Sex is just a tool and its importance is just to achieve a target...once done....the real orgasm is by buying expensive stuff, kitty parties, dining out
Aisi kutiyon ki choot lauda dekh ke nahin....credit card se garam hoti hai

If i stop providing her...i am sure she will fuck around to get the money to spend, ruining my social life and image

The whore will show off as if she is some professional who has her own money but wont contribute to expenses and invests her money herself and reaping benefits alone

Upar se most of these bitches marry late ...career etc...meaning....fucked around enough...no excitement left at all....

Readers, mark my words....this myth of modern, independent, career oriented woman is a TRAP...they cant keep a man sexually happy nor bring stability to the family....Donot fall for it

Marry a simple homely woman from a normal background who is happy in basic lifestyle and respects a man and his needs
Such women, give you happiness and keep your money safe

and the proof of this is that in big cities of india, almost 70% marriages are troubled where both husband wife are career type, in divorce and marriage counsellors offices are booked

Look at the news
[+] 4 users Like stockyz's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Never marry a so called modern woman - by stockyz - 10-12-2021, 12:12 AM
RE: Never marry a so called modern woman - by stockyz - 14-12-2021, 03:56 PM