My Wife's Political Ambition
My wife's political wish takes her to a different world of lust and power

After nearly 18 years of marriage my wife was getting restless let me first tell you about my wife she is now 34 year old a perfect MILF she is

a piece of flesh who looks much much more sexy and hot then she used to be when she was just married let me tell you she is about 5'3’’ tall but she is very fair and now she wears a bra of size 36c which still I feel is bit smaller on her huge tits which stunningly don?t sag much even though they are big for her slim frame of body they have nice nipples which are quite big and they are of size of a Five rupee coin her saree when worn on her navel and her blouse when worn deep neck she looks more like a women in heat ready to fuck, her face even now looks cute as she has the best smile and her lips are so full of flesh they can hold on to your tool like a vise her eyes are so deep and so black her hair is so smooth it flows on her shoulders like a silk and the best part of her body is she does not have even a single stand of hair on her body any where her thighs are so full of flesh and her cunt is always kept shaved as I love her to keep her cunt shaved always as it looks smooth as I love licking her cunt more then fucking it I don?t mind keep licking her cunt for hours as it is so sexy and so smooth and so beautiful it has black thick lips which protrude out like the pomegranate skin and her tip of the cunt has a protruding clit which is like a small mountain on her cunt and it is predominant and it is so sensitive any small touching of it can make her go crazy and her cunt looks like a mound settled in between her smooth fleshy thighs

Her ass hole is just next to her cunt is also a wonder of body art she has a smooth full fleshed ass it is full of flesh and big for her slim body her neck is so smooth that once u move your hand over from her neck it drops down to her massive boobs they are so fair you can see the blood veins bluish starting from her nipples down to the end of her boobs down and those tits now have really grown big with her age and wonderfully these magnificent boobs have small sag due to weight of them self and that sag makes those beautiful boobs more sexy then her smooth tummy which has not much of flesh on it but it has small bit of flesh at the ends to hold her dress or her saree in place so these flesh has been useful to hold her tight when I hold her to fuck and her hips and her ass curve so well on her tummy as you move your hand you feel as if you are moving over a mountain of smooth silky flesh

I think with this explanation you can imagine my wife how she must be looking like , in brief she was a cute, homely, traditional , mother of Two kids one of them a teenager and she looked so full of flesh and she had right flesh in right places and the best part was her fair color and her chubby body her cute sexy smile she was in total a perfect MILF

After having married to such a sexy and beautiful women for 16 years I thought I was the luckiest guy on earth with time moving and years of our marriage getting more I am now 48 but she still is a 37 year old full fledged women at her prime and I was reaching an early old age as with age I left my job and started my own business which flourished and I became too busy with work and too much of work and with day gone by my time was spent more on tours and on office looking after day to day activity of business I became too lethargic physically with this my sexy wife need were not looked after by me regularly she had every thing now a home a big villa with a outhouse a car to move around and servants to take care of the housework
our sex life had become more and more conservative and predictable. Somewhere along the way the woman who indulged many of my fantasies and kinks had grown more and more plain in her sexual preferences.

I fondly recall in years past suggesting that we fill a condom with water and freeze it fill it with water from the kitchen sink, tie the end to prevent leaks and put it into the freezer. I remember watching her fill the condom with a fair amount of water and telling her that water expanded when it froze and her telling me that she knew that and seeing the twinkle in her eyes that let me know she was looking forward to feeling the icy dildo inside of her pussy. Watching her fuck herself to orgasm with the frozen condom was always a turn on as was fucking her after while the walls of her pussy were still chilled from the icy dildo.

I used to tell her to go to the bedroom, get the ropes and to strip naked. I would then tie her feet to the foot board. I would also take a belt and cinch it around her slender waist and then take two ropes, run them under the belt and tie her to the footboard so she could not scoot her ass away from the edge of the bed. Finally, I would tie rope around each knee and tie the ends to the posts on either side of the bed spreading her wide open. For a finishing touch I would jam a pillow under her ass which had the effect of lifting her pussy higher and make it even more exposed.

Once she was secured in place I would get a deck of cards. I would ask her for a number from one to 54 (two jokers) and I would draw six cards starting with the number she gave me. The numbers on the cards would indicate how many strokes she would get with the leather stapled bat with one card for each breast, one for each inner thigh and two for her pussy. Black cards were for harder blows and red were for medium. If a joker came up I would pick another card and the card would be doubled.

I would then blindfold her and the flogging would begin. First one breast her big 36 D size breasts to the number on the card, then the other, next the inner thighs and finally her pussy. If I was feeling particularly diabolical, I would first finger her pussy to get her even wetter and then spread her pussy lips open before administering the strokes to her pussy. The flogging itself was actually pretty tame and definitely not hard enough to break the skin or to raise welts that lasted any length of time, just enough to get her to jump and grunt from each blow.

Sometimes while we were doing this she started to get really turned on and I would keep flogging her pussy and tell her I would stop once she had an orgasm. I would tell her that if she wanted to reach orgasm from the strokes of the flogger that she had to ask for more strokes. Hearing her say "please" and "again" over and over again as I flogged her pussy is a memory that gets me hard to this day. If she did not come from the flogging I would finish her off with one of our sex toys or my mouth or cock.

We did the flogging scene for several years before she decided she was not into that anymore and we stopped. We also stopped doing other kinky things that we enjoyed as somewhere along the way the sexually adventurous woman who was my wife became less and less daring as far as our sexual activities and then I too got busy with my work had very less time for her then she too got busy with bringing up the two kids we had now the ender son has grown up and is a teenager the younger one was in 6 th class and as the kids grew up she became more and more free she had so much of time to spend she was becoming bored sitting at home as the kids started taking care of them self

Then she used to get bored one day she was watching TV with me she told me

Rehana : look at this honey so much of corruption in this country I don?t know when my country will go on to become a developed country

Me ; what can we do honey it is an order of the day we cannot help

Rehana : but still as we can do some thing to make it better

Me; tell me how we can change the system

Rehana : if every one talks like this then who will take up as all this politicians are corrupt and we just sit and watch here
Me; then why don?t you join politics
Rehana : it is not my cup of tea

Me; anyhow you have so much of free time these days why don?t you join some political party or some NGO to do what ever you want to do for your country

Rehana ? not a bad idea I really have time for myself and I can give some thing to the country but which party will take me

Me; Rehana any one will take a sexy female like you into their party they need good looking females to get more votes

Rehana : honey I am not joining any party to get them votes but to do some real social service

Me; Then you have to join a N G O first I have a friend Manohar he is running a NGO involved in running a school for underprivileged children you join the that NGO from there you can start your career into politics

Rehana : yes I know that guy he is a nice gentle man I had met him with you once or twice

Then one day I introduced Rehana to Manohar he was about 50 year old he was very rich he had no wife or children he was getting lot of rental income as he had lot of properties and was very well known in the area he had even good political connections his only aim in life was to become a MLA one day from our area I talked to him over phone and told him about my wife?s wish he was more then happy to guide my wife in her wish

Then I told Rehana that Manohar has agreed to take her into his NGO he was very much interested in taking her as a member of his club she was also thrilled to meet him I was thinking that she was getting into her normal self and I some how knew that this lady can go places as she was well educated sexy ,hot and she was always an achiever will go to any extent to get the things what she wants but I was worried as well that politics can make a good human a bad one

Then we decided to go and meet Manohar in his office cum residence on Sunday morning it was very near to our house it was big villa with a big garden

It was Sunday morning she was getting ready to go and meet Manohar and as the kids had holidays they had gone to my parents place and she was getting ready and she had just finished her bath she was spraying some nice intimate on her arm pits which she had just shaved and then she wore a sexy new brown /maroon netted lacy bra I had not seen her wearing that bra before It was looking so sexy on her white skin it had only on small hook at the back and the hook was connected to a lace very thin and the front portion the bra cup was covering only half of her big 36D size tit and the nipple was almost visible in the netted floral cup and the bra I think was imported and costly the sag of her big tit was not there it had pulled her both soft tits up and looked as if they were just hanging on the bra cups then

I was lying there on the bed and watching her dress then she put on a new panty which was more like a thong then a panty it covered only her pussy nothing else it had a lace behind her pear shaped big ass was completely naked behind and the big ass was covered only by two laces of her sexy panty the panty was black and the laces made her white big gaand look so hot

Then she put on a black petticoat this petticoat had a spilt one side and it was not a normal petticoat with string but it had elastic and it was just worn tight then she put on a blouse which was bit more transparent than the normal one which she wears the blouse was white in colour and it was not sleeveless but it had sleeves then the material was so transparent that it looked as if she was just wearing the maroon bra and the blouse was not there you can make out the type of flowers on her netted bra from the material of the blouse and the blouse was so deep neck that the tits were visible from the front .

The back was having a deep neck too as she had a wonderful back it was broad and the white skin of her back looked so smooth in that blouse and the blouse was having a sexy shape behind and the bra laces were seen through the blouse then she took out a red sari chiffon sari she started wearing it looking her like that gave me such a big hard on I wanted to just pull her to the bed and fuck her then itself she then put on the sari so well that it was just below her sexy navel and it was worn so tight that it looked as if it may slip any time and her pussy will come out her thighs were so smooth with not even a single hair sting on her entire body other then her head and eyebrows
The sari just flowed on her and the smooth skin of her back and tummy was trying to come out of the sari then the hips were swaying in her sari as she walked her panty lace could be made out from her transparent sari and the thin petticoat as the mark of the panty hem could be made out even from her sari , the navel her back her thighs every thing made her look like a sex goddesses

Above all this she was wearing a gold necklace with a big locket it was just hanging on her tits just it looked as if it was the wall dividing one big tit from the other and she had put a single pallu the transparent sari and the thin blouse made guy go mad at the visibility of her cleavage and the big 36D size tits were trying to tell guys please make us free from the clutches of this bra and let us free from the blouse so we can be fully seen , the locket looked as if it had no other place but the cleavage to fall on once she took breath the boobs used to go up and come down the which was so much visible by the movement of the locket on her breast
Now once she was ready I asked her ; Rehana kiss ko mareney ka irada hai tumhare iss husnsey ( Rehana whom do u want to kill with this sexy body )

Rehana : what do you mean I wanted to impress your friend so he can take me into his club

Me; he is already told me that you are welcome into his NGO he I ever willing to take a sexy women like you in his NGO

Then when we went to Manohar?s place he was waiting for us to receive us at the entrance of his office
At that time I got a call from my sub ordinate that we have a tax raid at my office I had to rush to my office I told her that I have some urgent work at office she can go and meet Manohar as I had told him everything about her wish and I did not want to tel her about my office problem she may get upset so I just took leve of her leaving her at the office of Manohar and rushed to sort out my office work with the tax men

When Manohar saw her enter the door he was shell shocked to see Rehana he did not know how to call her inside she was looking so hot and so good he had never seen some one as hot as her before, she was wearing a Red Chiffon sari and the sari was bit transparent and she has just worn the sari on her navel she has put on lot of weight but the weight she had put on was in the right places and in right propositions her sari was worn tight on her body her figure was so sexy and with the sari on he was able to make out how she may look without one he could imagine how big her tits have become in last 16 years her ass was so huge and so perfect shaped and her navel was deep her tummy had only a very small flesh which looked so full and so fleshy her face was so bright her skin was looking like it was glowing in the sun and she had worn a red cotton blouse the blouse was little thin and he could make out her shape of her tits which were so round and full they were much fuller then all the women he had fucked so far in his life and she was wearing a bra which he could make out was black and it was some imported stuff as it has covering only half o her big tits the nipples were quite big he thought she looked a perfect M I L F she was combination of Manisha Koirala And Smrthi Irani and he thought this is my ticket for getting my MLA seat and growing in politics I have to just make use of this body he political mind started working how to use the sexy body to get his things done

Manohar was just looking at her and was awe struck he never had some one working for him so sexy then he composed him self and told her

I think you are Rehana Bhabhi

Rehana : yes Sir I am Reahana Saleem?s wife

Manohar; Please come in have your seat

As she walked he can make out her big ass swayed and her big tits jiggled in her blouse she came to the chair in front of him and sat there she looked so sexy he could not take his eyes of her

Rehana : sir Saleem told me to meet you as you have a job to offer, Sir let me tell you even though I am a graduate and computer educated but I have no work experience all these day I was only taking care of my kids

Manohar: do mean to say you never took care of Saleem

Rehana : Sir you know our position now I need the job for so that I can kill some time and I wanted to serve the society which has given us so much I wanted to do some social work I want to get into politics in big scale Saleem told me that you are the best guide for this work I have to join you first then I can grow politics, I will make sure that you will not have any complaints form my side and I will learn very fast the job

Me : Rehana to tell you frankly I need a women like you who can take care of my office I know you can learn quickly and only thing I am afraid is

Rehana : tell me sir please don't feel any thing tell me what are you afraid of

Me; Rehana please don't mistake me you are so good looking that the people and lot of politicians keep coming here lot of industrialist and lot of big government officers will be coming here they may get hot looking at you here and the other staff may spend lot of time in front of your desk rather then working

Rehana : thanks for your compliments sir but sir can you tell me what work I need to do here so I can get recognized in the social circle of your friends and my target is to one day become a minister and serve people

Manohar was thinking if I can get such a sexy mother of two to work for me I thought I will get a chance to fuck her one or the other day and he was thinking I must not let her go

Manohar: Rehana I understand your problem I will offer you the work of mobilization of funds for our NGO and I know if a beautiful lady like you go for this cause for the poor children no one will say no, but you have to take care of lot of work here

Rehana : My god thank you so much sir I will be ever great full to you for the job but what kind of work I had to do

Manohar thought let me not rush into things so fast as she is my friend?s wife so he told her

Rehana nothing much but you have dress like this every day to office and you must look fresh in office take care of all my calls my meeting some time you have to work even after office hours and also we may have to go and meet some prominent persona in the city some times celebrities also

Rehana : it is ok with me sir tell me when must I join in

Manohar : why wait Rehana you can join me tomorrow

She joined his office very next day she learnt to do the job very fast she was very intelligent then Manohar thought she was very good at work and dressing too

From the day she joined the N G O office Manohar was trying to get a chance to fuck her she was very intelligent to push his approach with out hurting his feelings he tried every thing in the book he tried giving her hints about his feeling to fuck her once in his life time and he even gave her costly gifts , he used to talk about sexy jokes she used to respond in humorous manner never taking his advances seriously he was now so desperate to fuck her he did not know what to do one day evening Manohar had a call from saleem he told me lets meet for a cup of coffee friend I don?t want to come to your office as my wife will be there

Manohar met saleem after the office hours in a coffee day

Saleem : Manohar sir I am happy that you gave Rehana the job and a teaching her how she must achieve her goal also it helped my family a lot

Manohar was worried that Rehana must have told him his advances to her about trying to make her ready to fuck him

Saleem : Manohar if you don?t mind should I tell you some thing, I know you gave my wife a opening in your NGO helped me a lot when I was in need of your help and now you want some thing in return

Manohar: I am not able to get what you are trying to tell me Saleem

Saleem : Manohar I have got into a big problem with the Tax guys my accountant has forgotten to take account of some works we did last year and some other purchases made had been bungled up and only you have correct connections in the department and you can help me get out of this mess please do some thing and put word to the guys there

Manohar : Saleem you know me well man I can do it for a friend man sure for you so you don?t worry about it ok I will talk to these guys but what about the money spent on these guys you know the big guy there he needs to be cooled I came to know that there is a tax evasion of almost Rs 500.00 Lakhs and you may even be get your house attached for it man why did you have to do it my friend

Saleem : No boss I told you na it is my fault to trust that accountant he has bungled up lot o f things, but I know you can do it for me man you know the top guy there , I have also heard that he is very crazy for women he will do any htign for them

Manohar : Saleem buddy I know it well but you know I am not a pimp and I don?t agree in those terms and he maybe my good friend and I know his week ness but where do I get a women for him man

Saleem : you have so many good connections sir you can arrange escort service for the guy na please

Manohar : Saleem I know that guy too well if the money involved is so much he loves a bigger fish

Saleem : please help me in this case I can pay for any good looking female in a escort service

Manohar :saleem you don?t know that guy man he knows every escort service in this city if you have to come out of this you have to give him some thing totally new

Saleem : what do you mean by that Manohar

Manohar :don?t act like a child you know he wants a women who is new and has not been used

Saleem : do you mean a virgin girl

Manohar : No saleem he wants a married house wife and not a virgin girl and he does not want a virgin girl he has this idea of getting his subordinates also into trouble and they have their wives

Saleem : then I don?t know any house will who will be willing to have sex with him

Manohar : I have a plan if you agree for it

Saleem : Boss I am in such a situation I can do any thing to get out of this mess please tell me

Manohar : please don?t mistake me What if you can arrange Your wife for one night for him

Salemm : what the hell you mean by it Manohar do you think I can do it she is my wife may be she is bit out spoken and friendly that does not mean that I can do such a thing in my life I don?t mid getting caught

Manohar ; Think again friend that is the only chance you have other wise you may lose everything in your life you have earned your name fame money and also house you may also end up in jail

I thought for some time then did not know what to tell then I told him ?But how do I make Rehana ready for it she will kill me if I tell her.

Manohar: don't be a fool we are so old friends I know you well Rehana also told me that you are wooing her a lot and trying to flirt with her and I know you so well you are what kind of guy

Manohar: Saleem please don?t mistake me man what to do your wife is so sexy I can never take care of my feeling but if you don't mind I will stop all this giving her gifts and so on please

Saleem : Monohar I know man what you feel about my wife I know any same man will feel if they have such a sexy women next to them but what to do she is not the type of women you think she is very religious and feels doing all this kind of things is sinful

Manohar : Saleem man thank you for understanding me man but what to do when ever I see your wife my dick gets hard I cannot wait man please don't mind it man I may do any thing to fuck her once in my life if you tell me to forget she has to leave my NGO when she is in front of me I can not work so if you don't mind you may ask her not to come to the office from tomorrow please

Saleem ; please Manohar we are diverting from the real issue man think of that tax commissioner Lakshaman man don't do that to us if she leaves the NGO now we will come on street we are just getting our family back to track with her help only I can get out of this mess other wise I will be in deep mess in these days of despair please don?t do that

Manohar: then what to do Saleem I cannot stay without having her once in my life time, she is so sexy so hot she is my dream women when ever I see her I will only think of fucking her once so it is better she leaves the NGO as she is not ready and you say she is very religious and the way she dresses make me go crazy for her

Saleem : Please Manohar tell me frankly did you set this up for me so that you can fuck my wife and also get her fucked by your friend Lakshman the tax commissioner ,then should I ask her to not dress like that from tomorrow and wear a burqa to your NGO

Manohar: Saleem even if she wears a burqa she still look a hot mall man what to do please don?t think that I set you up with the tax guy to fuck your sexy wife no please I am your friend yaar I can never do such thing to you ok any how you need my help now so I thought I can also bargain for some thing out of it to get you out of the trouble now man

Saleem thought for some time and told

Saleem : man are you so desperate to fuck my wife

Manohar: saleem I can go to any extent to fuck her man please tell me what to do

Saleem : you know Manohar even she is religious but she is a tiger in bed, she loves sex a lot she wants sex with me every day even after 18 years of our wedding and she is kinky too in bed but with other man she will never have sex I think I have to plan some thing so that you have your fantasy of fucking my wife comes true and she does not have to leave the NGO and I too get out of the trouble with this tax commissioner

Manohar; Please yaar now you are a true friend man please tell me what to do I can give you any thing for fucking your wife

Saleem : there is only one way man I will make sure that I wont fuck her for almost 20 days and her cunt gets Horny if I don?t fuck her for long her cunt needs dick every day so I make her hot and then I will tell you that you force yourself on her when she is not been fucked for long with little force you can fuck her,once she is fucked by you then you can get her to fuck the tax commissioner so I can get out of all this mess

Manohar; What Saleem do you want me to force her no please it is not possible with me

Saleem : I am not telling you to force her man just put some force on her she will her self surrender to you

Manohar; My god man you are so lucky to fuck her every day I am so happy to have a friend like you man please tell me when do you want me to force myself on her

Saleem : after 15-20 day I will stop fucking her from today and make her more hot for your dick I know once she tastes your dick she will never say no to you man I have heard about your sex works with other women and guys to tell you frankly I too want her to enjoy a bigger dick

Manohar's views after I left him to do with my sexy wife

It was Friday. All week I have seen Rehana. I smell her daily. Breezing by me, her scent catches my nose. I turn and watch her walk away. She has by far, the nicest and biggest ass of any lady I have seen in many . She always wears tight and bit transparent chiffon saris, tight bit cleavage showing blouses, the sari and the blouse clinging to her body and her big ass sways when she walks. A runner, her legs go all the way up to her perfect ass. And living in a warm climate, she does wear lacy and netted bras covering only her half of the big 36D size tits and most of the time the bra lace and the type of the embroidery work on the bra is almost could be made out from the transparent blouse she wears. The tits look is natural. I groan under my breath.

I return to my office, adjust my growing lund. I close the door, close my eyes. Rehana, my fuck slut, come into my office. I got 9 ? inches uncut dick that wants to fuck your perfect ass I imagine telling her. Bend over bitch. Tell me you want my cock bitch. She quickly bends over the desk, hiking her sari and the petticoat above her ass, drops her panties, opening her amazing cunt to me for my massive cock. It glistens with her juices. Do me boss she screams at me. I want your fucking lund. Make me your slut. Fuck me hard big man! Oh shit, I creamed my pants. I grab a tissue and quickly try to get the come out of my shorts before I have wet spots on my underwear. God damn. God damn it!

Oh baby what I could do to her I want her to know what a sexual animal I am, cumming in the office. I will bring her in for a quick meeting. I go to my office door, and request Rehana to come into my office.

I join her in the chairs in front of my desk. She sits so conservatively. Legs tight together, crossed at the ankles. Her pallu over her shoulders covering those big tits and still the cleavage of her tits can be seen from the transparent sari I lean forward in my chair, listening to her every word as we discuss the major NGO work on fund rising project she has responsibility to complete. It is due Wednesday next week. She feels like more time is needed.

Rehana, we will not miss the deadline! A lot is riding on this. Your performance is in question, I tell her. Do what is necessary! If you need to work tomorrow, I will come in and assist you. I continue. But, not under any circumstances are you to miss the deadline I add emphatically.

Ok boss, she demurely replies. I will be here in the morning, ready and willing to do what it takes, she adds.

Thanks Rehana, I respond to her. I will see you then.

She stands to leave. I was going to stand, but my cock has risen, tenting my pants down the left leg side. I know she notices. Oh my, she says as she turns to leave my office. But her gaze continued to stay on my crotch.

My mind races. Did she mean anything by saying ready and willing to do what it takes I wondered. Did her unwavering stare at my crotch indicate she wanted me to make advances? I stroked my cock through my underwear softly.

Saturday morning could not get her fast enough. I awoke with a massive hard-on. Come on bitch I thought, come get my big cock. You want this. Yes baby, come and get it. I stroked him hard. Getting dressed, I threw on a pair of shorts and polo shirt. Causal, but appropriate for the weekend in a warm climate. I continued to think about Rehana. And only Rehana. God damn, I wanted to fuck the bitch. My thoughts kept me in a condition with a constant hard on .i knew that I had trouble to talkto the tax commissioner lakshman about Rehana how I wanted to fuck her so desperately and after he had seen her he was also crazy to have this house wife a mother of two kids and not been used to other uncut lunds so he also agreed to help me if I make sure he get a good chance to fuck this sexy women so we planed the tax raid on Saleem?s office and got him to this situation so he himself offers his sexy wife to me then I can give her to my friend Lakshman the tax commissioner it was a perfect plan and so far it had worked so well.
[+] 2 users Like elite1392's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Wife's Political Ambition - by elite1392 - 20-12-2018, 09:26 PM
RE: My Wife's Political Ambition - by Laddi16 - 21-01-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: My Wife's Political Ambition - by ronylol - 21-01-2019, 05:15 PM
RE: My Wife's Political Ambition - by anjali - 21-01-2019, 09:48 PM
RE: My Wife's Political Ambition - by Laddi16 - 23-01-2019, 12:47 AM
RE: My Wife's Political Ambition - by Laddi16 - 28-01-2019, 01:28 PM
RE: My Wife's Political Ambition - by Laddi16 - 29-01-2019, 11:27 AM
RE: My Wife's Political Ambition - by Laddi16 - 31-01-2019, 02:13 PM
RE: My Wife's Political Ambition - by Laddi16 - 03-02-2019, 02:40 PM
RE: My Wife's Political Ambition - by Laddi16 - 23-06-2021, 06:56 PM
RE: My Wife's Political Ambition - by Raki - 24-06-2021, 08:32 AM