Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
Birju seemed to be seriously pondering what the price of the information should be. I stroked his erection over his clothes. One hand of his was playing with my boobs as he thought. Mohan was looking at us in the mirror and I wondered if he had his dick out again.

"Pull your tits out. I think Mohan would like that." he said.

My hands went to the bottom of my bra and I pulled it up, making my jugs hang loose. Birju played with my naked tits now, pinching my nipples as Mohan stared at the mirror.

"Okay, so tell me." I said.

"What do you want to know?"

"Is my husband having an affair with Barkha?"

"Barkha certainly is a horny young thing. You would like her, memsaab. She is just like you."

"In what way?"

"She loves sex just like you do."

"You still haven't answered my question."

Birju ignored what I said and took his thick raspy tongue out and started licking my nipples. I squirmed in arousal, but was still intent on getting the information I needed. At the same time, being displayed like that to the poor driver as the bus sped through the streets was making me feel really randy.

"So what if your husband is having a little fun on the side?" Birju said after biting my nipple. "You are having fun here."

"I would still like to know."

"Okay....here's the thing. Barkha has a reputation around town of being somewhat of a slut. And she really seems to favor older handsome men who are married. I don't know of any man she has set her eyes on who was been able to resist her charms. So to answer your question, although I don't know it for a fact, the word around town is that yes, she and your husband are having a fling."

I don't know why I felt so upset. Or if I even had a right to be upset. After all, here I was, my tits hanging out, being felt up by a strange man. So even if my husband was having an affair, what right did I have to be miffed? But I still felt angry. However, word around town didn't mean confirmation.

"Can you find out for sure? Ouch!" I said as he bit my nipple hard.

"Maybe." he said.

That's when the bus started slowing down. I saw it approaching a bunch of men standing by the side of the road. Conscious of these new arrivals, I pushe Birju's face away and pulled my bra down. I quickly started fastening my blouse and just about managed to get my pallu back up and appear decent as the door opened and the men started climbing in. They were all Bangladeshi immigrants, just like the ones I had fucked in the outhouse. Lean, dirty, and nervous.

When the men saw me sitting there - an elegantly dressed high class lady, they seemed taken aback, A couple of them looked petrified, and even seemed to want to run away. I had no idea why.

"They are scared of you, memsaab." Birju smiled and explained. "They see someone like you sitting here, and they think, maybe you are a government officer here to check their papers and arrest them for being here illegally."

"It's okay, guys. Don't worry. Come in an sit down." he said to assure them, but didn't offer any more information.

Nine men boarded the mini-bus and sat down, each of them staring at me nervously. Most of them were in vests and lungis, and some were wearing shorts. My presence in that rickety bus seemed to have unnerved them. They didn't say anything as Mohan closed the door and we started moving again. But they still seemed to be fearful, expecting me to interrogate them any moment. I felt strangely powerful.

Despite that fear on their faces though, they were still men looking at a pretty and buxom woman. I saw many of their eyes glance at my chest which was again neatly covered in multiple layers of clothing, but still obviously large.

I was very conscious of their gazes as they kept looking at me. I kept thinking back to how those three compatriots of theirs had fucked me in the outhouse. Would these guys want to as well? I felt a certain tension building up in the atmosphere, and my breathing got a little heavier. Birju sensed the change in my attitude too. I felt his hand on my thigh.

"What are you doing?" I whispered as a few of the men sitting in the rows lose to us noticed what he had done.

"Don't you like it?" he whispered back. "I was actually thinking you should take your tits out again and flash these men."

"Are you insane? There's like nine men here, all of whom have probably left their wives back in Bangladesh." I said.

"Exactly. Which is why they will really appreciate it. They may even pay you for the privilege of a quick look at your fantastic tits."

"I am not a prostitute." I said, offended.

"Not every woman who pleases these men for money is a prostitute." he said. "As you said, they are alone here, away from their wives. They have needs. And some married women too have needs, as you very well know. So it is just a convenient arrangement sometimes."

"What are you saying? That women from our town sleep with these men for money?" I asked incredulously.

"Now, now, memsaab." he said, moving his hand up and down my thigh as the men stared. "You are asking me to give out privileged information again."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 07:45 PM