Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
Jhethalal69-

Best story and very promising updates from you every day. Thanks for your effort. Really addicted to your story.
Basically I am very silent reader and not try to suggest any of my favorite author but just one thing I really wanna tell you (hope this will not offend you) some thing which I really miss as your story progress.
First as you describe she has submissive tendency and very appealing sex drive every time. There is lot more kink or eroticism in D/S relation than just fucking random guys in different situations. submissive, blackmail, exhibition, degradation and reluctance is more kinkier and just fuck one or gang bang.
Jamal is the perfect example if he really turns well. but may be your plans of story is different.
Now one more time you come at same situation if Birju will keep her as SUB and he is the perfect description as DOM. He will do lot more things with her under his shell.
Those things are new to Indian literature now days and D/S relations are often trying for experiment with lot of couples here.
Again best luck for your wonderful story and hope this comment will not bother you if you think different aspects of story.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 07:45 PM