Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
That tense moment lasted several seconds, with Birju's hand on my stomach, feeling my navel. Even Mohan was looking intently in the rearview mirror, taking his attention off the road. Birju and I stared at each other. His big hand seemed to be shivering against my skin. I could almost read his thoughts. Here was this hot voluptuous woman that he had first perverted. Now she was someone else's "property" and if he tried to force himself on her, the political consequences of it might be severe. At the same time, looking at her eyes and her face, it was clear that she wasn't averse to advances. So what should he do next?

Birju's political instincts won. As the bus stabilized, he took his hands off my stomach and sat straight. I also adjusted myself and sat straight although I was feeling that familiar funny force inside me again. Birju was a big hulking specimen of masculinity. I had been sitting next to his, our hips touching, for a while. I had not been properly sexually satisfied since that last day of the road work. I was struggling with the suspicion that my husband was cheating on me with a young hot woman. And the way Mohan, the man who had exposed his dick to me, was staring at me in the rearview mirror, kept reminding me of how I had been exposed to the Bangalis earlier.

It was like a perfect storm brewing inside my head when Birju quietly said,

"Mohan keeps looking in his mirror, hoping to see something interesting."

"Is that so?" my tone was sarcastic but Birju ignored it.

"Maybe he is still hard from whatever you were doing with him before I interrupted."

Birju's hand now gradually moved to my thigh over the multiple layers of the sari. guessed he was testing the waters to see how far I was willing to go.

"Maybe." I heard myself responding in a whisper too, almost involuntarily. I was definitely getting swept up in the situation despite my better judgment.

"Do you want to show him something interesting?" Birju asked, gently squeezing my thigh over the sari.

My primal self had almost taken over my entire thinking and I was aching to cry out - yes, yes, let's expose me to Mohan. But part of my rational brain was still in control. So I replied,

"He is driving, so won't it be risky? And what about......Jamal?"

The change in Birju's facial expression was very obvious to read. He was pleased that my objection was not to the actual act of exposing myself, but to the other practical difficulties.

"Don't worry about Mohan's driving, memsaab, he is a great driver. He can focus on two things at the same time."

"Okay...." I said, unsure of the verdict.

"As for Jamal...and Shakoorbhai.....that is up to you. If you can keep a secret, so can I." he said in a low conspiratorial tone that seemed comically mismatched with his big hulking body.

I found myself coyly nodding. Later I wondered why I had nodded. It's not like I was under any pressure or threat. Birju was being very conscious of the fact that he had no power over me. In fact it was in my power to stave off his advances. if I had stood my ground and refused to be part of his shenanigans, he would have probably backed off. And yet, despite holding that trump card, I just coyly nodded. Was it because I was still angry at Jamal and was trying to rebel against his control? That didn't make much sense as he had left me alone since the road work finished. So then, was I actually starved for humiliation and exposure? I didn't know. But I coyly nodded.

Birju looked delighted like he had just won the lottery. When I nodded, he moved his hand up my thigh gently grazing the fabric of my black sari until it was back at my stomach. Once there, he pinched my bare skin gently. I sighed. He smiled some more. His hand moved up to my blouse and was soon feeling up my breasts.

"You are dressed very stylishly today, memsaab, in a very elegant sari." he said, licking my ear lobes, Mohan was watching all this in the mirror. "You usually don't dress like this."

"I was at a business function with my husband." I said, feeling weird that I was having such a regular conversation even as this big guy was now squeezing my tits and licking my neck as his driver watched.

"Should we pull of your pallu? You had taken it off for him before I came anyway."

"Okay." I meekly replied.

His big thick hand went to my pallu and pushed it off my shoulder, making it rest in my lap.My upper body was now covered in a black blouse, displaying my cleavage inMohan's mirror.

"So how did you end up in this bus, memsaab?" Birju asked, poking his finger down my cleavage while looking at Mohan.

I explained to him how I had to get home early, but my husband was busy, so I left the car with him, and so on. As I said all that, Birju's thick fingers were deftly unhooking my blouse. Soon it was completely open. Soon, he pushed the sides out of the way and in the mirror, Mohan got a look at my bra-covered tits.

"What you are saying is, your husband wanted some time away from you, to do......other things." Birju said as he pushed his nose into my cleavage.

"What other things?" I asked, stroking his short hair.

"Whatever he wants, memsaab." Birju said.

"Wait!" I said loudly, pulling the big lunk's head away from my chest.

He looked a little disappointed at being interrupted in his exploration of my huge tits. But he played along. I noted the difference in his attitude. So co-operative now that I was Jamal's woman. And a few months ago, he had thrust his dick in my throat like he owned it.

"What is it, memsaab?" he gently asked.

"Do you know anything about my husband and this girl Barkha?" I asked.

His lips twitched slightly.

"What about them?" he asked.

"Are they having an affair?" I asked.

"Whatever made you think that?" he suddenly sounded genuinely shocked.

"They are not?"

"Listen, memsaab. I have my face in your tits, we are entertaining young Mohan, and you are clearly enjoying it all. Why do you want to talk about your husband?" he sounded a little annoyed.

"I need to know." I said.

Birju ran his fingers down my cleavage and then bumped his hips against mine. He looked at me for a few seconds and then spoke,

"Memsaab, the kind of information you are asking for.....it is against our town values and rules."

"Is it?" I asked, putting my hand on his kurta crotch enticingly.

"That's an interesting gesture." he smiled.

"Isn't it?" I smiled.

"Okay memsaab....the information you want.....I can give it to you....some of it. But there will be a price you have to pay for it." he said, reminding me of that time when he had said I would have to pay a price for him pulling me out of the pit.

"And what is the price?" I asked, sardonically.

"Let me think." he said and scratched his chin.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 02-05-2019, 07:41 PM