Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
My mind had other wilder ideas about fulfillment of needs and waited eagerly to know when he had to leave for such an outstation trip and for how long would he be away. Next morning he told me he had to go to Madras and it might keep him away for nearly 15 days. Once again he gave lots of instructions to Juhiya that she should look after me very well and see to it that I am not deprived of any necessities. Saying so, he left Juhiya and me alone with the harmless kid. My mind could think of nothing other than the desire to have sex with Juhiya. I eagerly waited for any opportunity to see her in any sexy positions. My eyes were on high alert. The first day in their house, Juhiya served me a good wholesome breakfast but all the time her head and the whole body was fully kept covered under the saree. My desperation was growing to see her intimate parts. Immediately after serving me breakfast the child was crying. Juhiya ran to her baby to feed it. The child was lying in the main hall at the entrance. Their house is in a quiet isolated area so I think she was used to breastfeeding the baby even in the open room. Keeping her self covered fully in the saree was the only precaution she used to take. She didn’t know that the bright light from the doorway behind her gave me a nice shadow view of her luscious balls freed from captivity of bra and blouse. There was a stairway leading to some rooms upstairs. I quietly tiptoed to an upper level from where I could see her bare breasts more clearly. She didn’t know about it. I could hardly sleep that night. My dick was giving me too much trouble and my mouth kept imagining that it is the mouth of the baby sucking on Juhiya’s tits. The whole night I was looking out for any chance to see her somewhere in the house or to catch her doing something private. I was given a room upstairs and Juhiya’s room was downstairs. Time passed and it was 5am already. I kept looking for Juhiya. Then I saw her walking out of her room lazily stretching her body. She had not imagined I will be waiting looking out for her so early in the morning. That’s when I saw her with the saree falling off her shoulder carelessly. She was preparing to go for a bath. In the villages they usually don’t have bathrooms inside the house. It is usually located in the backyard or any other part of compound. These people had it in their backyard. It had three walls with a large bush in front instead of door and there was no roof. From my room upstairs I could see everything clearly inside the bathroom. I was peeping from my window when she looked up towards my room to see if I was there watching by any chance. I quickly hid myself. Then after a few minutes I peeped again. She seemed convinced that I may be still sleeping. Holy cow! It was the most memorable sight for me to see her slowly taking off the saree and then all the other clothes one by one. I saw her fully naked only for half a minute. After that she tied her petticoat above the boobs. I suppose that’s the traditional way for women to have bath in villages. She was pouring water all over her body and enjoying the fresh feeling. When she was applying soap she had to lift the petticoat for the insides. Those were the few other quick glimpses I got of her private areas. It was still little dark so I couldn’t see it all in much detail. But even that was hot enough to kindle the fire of desire in my body. I felt every nerve in me burning like coal from the mines. Juhiya had hardly finished her bath when the baby started to cry again. She looked angry that she can’t even have a proper bath because of the baby all the time crying. I saw her leaving everything as it was and running to her room in only the petticoat. In her room I heard her shouting and giving gaalis to the kid for being such a nuisance. To shut up the child’s crying I think she had to feed the baby again.
[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 14-12-2021, 11:26 AM