Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
FUCKING A RURAL HOUSE WIFE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rural women are doubtlessly hotter than the make-believe horny urban bitches. This is a true experience I encountered during one of my medical tours. My name is Mukesh Khanna. I work for a reputed multinational NGO as a doctor. My organization gives medical support to urban underdeveloped villages in India. For my organization I have to visit some of the north eastern zones of India for giving temporary medical support to the govt. health centres. I am 27 years old with a strong heavy macho physique. Most females in the city of Delhi admitted to me that I have a strong sex appeal. This way I had lots of chances to enjoy sex with numerous young sexy urban bitches. Once as usual I was traveling to a place called ------ in ------ which has large coal mines. In those parts the common transport are jeeps (other than the buses i.e.). When I got off from the train I realized I had lost the address and phone numbers I needed for references to reach my destination venue. I felt completely isolated in the unfamiliar place. The guy who had been traveling with me all the way from Delhi along with his wife and a just-born baby offered to help me out. He said I could come to his house and stay until I could locate my destination. I accepted his offer and joined him in his jeep. I was told it was about 2 to 3 hours drive to his house. His name was Lakhan Seth and his wife was Juhiya or something like that (I couldn’t understand their pronunciations properly). Lakhan Seth and his few other male friends sat in the front seats along with his wife and kid. I sat in the back side with all the luggage and goods. There was a partition between where I sat and the others in the front. We couldn’t see each other. Lakhan Seth seemed pretty inconsiderate towards his wife because a little later I smelt a lot of smoke from bidis which the men must’ve been smoking. Juhiya didn’t seem comfortable with all that smoke while bearing a child in arm, so she was told to sit in the back seat with me. Lakhan Seth didn’t seem to even bother letting his wife sit with a stranger in the partitioned back seat. Juhiya came and sat next to me as there was no other place with loads of parcels stuffed together with me. There was very little space for the two of us, hence terribly uncomfortable. Juhiya squeezed herself in whatever little space was there between the door and me. From the brief association with her, I noticed Juhiya was a shy and dominated woman. But she had a strong passion in her big wide beautiful eyes. She kept her entire body from head to toe covered under the saree so I could only see her eyes. Yet her overall figure confirmed that she was well-shaped inside. Even in the train I had noticed she had to frequently breastfeed the baby. Each time she secretly opened her blouse and bra to feed the baby my eyes tried to get a glimpse of her tits from any possible angle. I felt myself like another baby wanting to desperately suck on her nipples. When she sat sticking close to me, it was first her buttocks that pressed deep into my hand which was placed exactly under her buttock. Neither of us could avoid the situation due to lack of space. Knowing the helplessness, she didn’t seem to mind. But the heat from her ass was burning my hand and eventually the soul, sending a powerful temptation of lust for her. My mouth was watering and whole face was sweating. Juhiya noticed that and giggled a bit and looked the other way. I felt provoked by her laughing at me. So I tried to move my hand so as to feel her ass even more. This turned her on too. But being the typical shy and fearful village woman she didn’t say or do much except for closing her eyes tightly encouraging me to do more. I squeezed her ass nicely. Just then the baby cried again for milk. She looked embarrassed wondering how to feed the baby in front of me. I simply turned my face in opposite direction to make her feel comfortable. She covered her head and whole upper portion with the saree and carefully opened the blouse buttons and also the bra. I could see a shadow figure of her bare tits thru the thin saree material against the strong outside light. I felt possessed by an evil spirit forcing my hands to pull away the saree to get a mouthful of her huge balls. But due to the child I had to control myself. Yet at the slightest jerk of the jeep I tried to brush my hands or elbows against her most sensitive parts. She was getting the message and seemed to agree in co-operating with me but at a later time. Later when we reached their house I saw that Lakhan Seth owned a reasonably big bungalow. He said he runs a transport company and own quite a few trucks therefore has to often go outstation. He tried to convince me that even if he may not be there with us his wife will see to it that I am comfortable and fulfill all my needs.

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 14-12-2021, 09:37 AM