Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
My mom had one hand on his head and the other one she had in her mouth to stop herself from making too much noise. She had her eyes closed and was lost to the world. Sharma pulled himself up, wiping the wetness from his face. He was on his knees when he opened my mothers blouse and pulled her up to un-strap the bra. I couldn't see her nipples till one rolled to the side.

Sharma was covering the view. I had to shift position again to get a better angle. Sharma had her nipples aroused by pinching them, the brown areola stood hard. He then started sucking them like a baby, cupping her breasts underneath, pulling them up to press against his face. He sucked and played with her breasts for at list 5 minutes. He was literally rolling in them. While licking he raised his ass a bit, put his one hand down and held his cock. He was positioning himself to enter my mom. He shuffled a bit, put his cock in her wet entrance and waited a second just to be sure he was going the right way.
With his hairy chest resting on my mom's big boobs he swiped his cock head up and down her pulsing cunt lips. He spread them slowly. Then he moved the large black head down and entered her slowly, sliding inch after inch of his dick into her moist fuck hole. He kept moving forward until he was buried all the way into her cunt, his pubic hairs smashed against hers, till his balls were resting in the crack of her fat buttock cheeks.
He started riding his cock into her, pulling it back, pumping it in, slow, long, steady strokes. Then as my mom started moaning, lifting her ass up to meet his thrusts, he fucked her faster, making loud sloppy sounds. “FLOP, FLOP, FLOP, FLOP”. I could see his cock coming out glistening with her cum and again get lost in the pink hole. Her cunt had become a tight ring around his fat cock. He rested his shoulders on her and put both his hands below her ass cheeks, gripping her ass and lifting her more to smash his groin into her. His hands were small for her big ass.
He was still fucking her vigorously when I saw Mr Vicky was now playing and molesting Nidhi auntie’s breasts under her blouse sitting in the other sheet placed on the clearings.
Meanwhile Sharma had his ass tightened he was unloading his seed into my mom. This turned me on more seeing my mom take in someone else's cum into her pussy so willingly. My balls were about to burst. I had to control, then I saw Mr. Vicky was already removing his pants on the other side. Then he came near the bush with Nidhi aunty. Time was running out for them. My mom she was adjusting her dress. Mr. Sharma also putting his pants and adjusting it in the right position. Mom was laughing and saying to Mr. Sharma that this time he fucked her longer than the previous picnic. Mr. Sharma answered that after fucking her for all these years he was getting expert to handle her properly. Then Mr. Sharma said to Mr. Vicky to come behind the bush to take the position and said they are now ready to go to the clearings. Nidhi aunty asked my mom that she had the fun or not mom answered fucking anyone other than her husband was always gives her tremendous pleasure.
Nidhi aunty laid in the same position like my mom was and removed her sari and petticoat towards her waist. She also opened her blouse and removed her breasts. Then she said “don’t waists much time sucking my milk because time is running out. You should remember that in previous picnic you could not fuck me properly because of lack of available time.” “Yes your husband almost caught us that day” Mr. Vicky replied. Then he again said “don’t worry this time I will fuck you directly without wasting any time but you have to make me one promise that you call me in your house one day and let me enjoy your milk as long as I want.” Nidhi aunty said “Ok baba Ok, my son is just one year old and I should have milk in my breasts for another one or two years. I will arrange something for you and feed you as much as you wish”. Mr Vicky did not waste any time and entered her quickly. Nidhi aunty was already wet because Mr. Vicky was fondling and playing with her boobs when my mom and Mr. Sharma were fucking behind this bush.
Mr. Vicky started humping without hesitation, thrusting his cock in to her wet pussy. Within a minute he started pounding like an animal. Nidhi Aunties boobs were bouncing in every direction. Her eyes were closed but she was moaning very loudly.
Suddenly My mom called Mr. Vicky from the clearings saying “Mr Vicky she is moaning very loudly and our husbands may come by anytime.” Mr. Vicky and Nidhi aunty ware not in a mood to listen this advice. They ware really enjoying their fucking. Nidhi aunty was now sitting on top of Mr. Vicky’s hard cock and going up and down to take his road in and out. Vicky grabbed her flabby ass cheeks, shaking up and down. He raised himself up and caught one of the big nipples which were flopping about. He licked and sucked her nipples as she fucked him harder and faster. He had to leave her ass and grab the boobs to keep them from bouncing about. Nidhi aunties belly and now ass cheeks made a big flopping sound as she humped herself on him.
then suddenly she was started cumming heavily; Mr.Vicky was also shooting his cum into her pussy. She just fell exhausted over him, breathing hard. They didn't waste much time getting up and straightening themselves, I ran in to the woods and wanked my cock , I didn't need to do much , as soon as I touched my engorged cock I was erupting. I herd mom saying to Mr. Sharma “why don’t you send my husband in a office tour and come to my home one day. You come in the afternoon when my son will be in the school and we could enjoy some hard fucking session. Mr. Sharma promised my mom that he will arrange a tour very soon to send my father for an office tour for few days. This was too much for me. I returned much later to the clearing, till then my father was back and everyone was just starting to eat. Things were back to normal. No one would know till today.

(end)

[+] 5 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 13-12-2021, 06:17 PM