Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
One day my Bhabi asked me

"Rohan why don't you go and play cricket with your friends?"

"I can't do that Bhabi"

"Why not? Your Bhaia is now ok you can go out now."

"But I want to stay with you Bhabi, who knows when I am needed here"

"That's true but the playground is not far away from our home. I can call you if we need your help Rohan."

"No Bhabi I don't want to get into it."

"Oh Rohan you are such a good boy. Now everything is on your shoulders."

"It's ok Bhabi I will take care of everything."

My Bhabi looked in my eyes proudly.

As months passed my Bhaia's bank account was almost exhausted and we were now feeling the pinch. We had to ration everything, food, water, electricity everything. I realized this rationing is not going to help us for long. I decided to do some part time job. Luckily the owner of the company where my Bhaia worked offered me a part time job as a token of gratitude towards my Bhaia's service. I used to work five hours everyday between 7 pm to 12 am. He gave me a job of keeping records of the goods transported from the warehouse during that period.

It was very difficult for me. I was attending collage, doing home work, doing a part time job and also attending my Bhaia everyday. Those were the most painful days in my life. I often used to come home very tired and sleep as soon as I lay in my bed. During this period I went even closer to my Bhabi. She was so proud of me and would often kiss my forehead. She would often come in my bedroom in the morning and move her fingers through my hair to wake me up. Sometimes I would even get a kiss on my cheek in the morning.

I passed my engineering and got a job as an apprentice in a company. This company produces spare parts for automobiles. I was appointed as a trainee supervisor on the shop floor. The salary was not very good but now I was much relaxed as I need not study anymore. I was more interested in doing a job in Mumbai. But I decided to get some experience before moving to Mumbai.

Now I had more time for myself. I again started to have fantasies of making love to my Bhabi. Sometimes I used to feel guilty but those fantasies would come again and again.

My Bhabi was really beautiful. She was strongly built with broad shoulders. Her black eyes and dense black hair were really defying her age. Her breasts were quite big and the roundness of her bottom made her look more desirable.

As years went by my sexual frustration also increased. I was now twenty four and still virgin. My Bhaia and Bhabi did not talk about my marriage because they were worried if I moved out they will be left to fend themselves.

I am disciplined.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 12-12-2021, 10:39 PM