Fantasy Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures
Hey Guys.....

Thank you very much for your patience and support...... Here is the update that was long due.....

A Slight Recap.....

Jaya's FIL was supposed to leave at Night and Jaya had finished her nice and erotic love making with Rahul in his office.... Before Leaving Jaya promised Rahul that she will let Mani fuck her tonight.....

Jaya, Mamta aunty and Shekar uncle along with Mani and Jaya's FIL reached the Airport.... They bid good by to him and entered a Cafe to have coffee..... While Having coffee, Jaya spotted Rahul and went up to him..... Both exchanged greetings and Jaya Re-assured him that she will allow Mani to fuck her to his hearts content......

Nervous Jaya and exited Mani come home, bid goodnight to both Mamta aunty and shekar uncle and enter the house....

Here's what happened after that.....

She slowly turned back to lock the main door...... Mani was standing behind her.... staring her….. Jaya felt her pussy juices would explode any moment…… Jaya could feel that….. Jaya did not say anything…. She did not close the door..... she quietly walked inside her bedroom…..

Jaya was excited at the same time nervous….. It was not like she was going to be fucked for the first time…. It would be her 3rd time.... still she was unknowingly shy and nervous….. She quickly rushed into the washroom…… and waited there…… She felt an urge to strip all her clothes in the bathroom and come out fully naked and present herself to Mani...... somehow she did not dare......

Since morning her imaginations and her thoughts were running high and wild, all was about to happen in real.... in just a few minutes….. She could feel the sound of her own heart beat clearly….. And it was very fast

Jaya had not come out….. It was over 15 mins and Mani was getting impatient…. He decided to go in and check for himself…..

She heard Mani’s footsteps the room. She was sure; he had come inside…….

Mani knocked on the washroom door…… Miss, are you ok?

Her heart dropped in her stomach… she didn’t know how to respond….

Jaya: Ya Mani, I am OK, give me a min, I am coming…..

She took a deep breath…. She slowly opened the door of the washroom and stood there….. Mani was standing right in front of it…… She looked up; Jaya’s eyes met Mani’s…… There was a big smile on Mani’s Face. Mani’s Eyes had a spark in them but Jaya’s eyes was filled with fear and excitement together…..…..

The situation was seemed quite awkward. No one knew how to make the first move.... Mani was hesitating to make the first move…… he was unsure of what Jaya's reaction would be. In this confusion, he moved a couple of steps back to walk out the washroom…. His legs slipped over the fallen water bottle behind him and he fell beside the bed…..

Maniiiiii…..!  Careful…. Jaya rushed to hold him….. She also tripped and fell on him……

I am ok miss… I am ok… nothing happened……I am ok…. Mani said… Jaya stayed still on Mani…..

Are you ok Mani….. Jaya held his hand and made him stand up…… and she also got up….

Nothing happened, miss…. I am ok….. are you ok miss?

Jaya: I am ok Mani.... Help me please......

Mani helped Jaya get up.....

While getting up her saree pallu fell down….. Mani froze when he saw her cleavage….. He couldn’t take his eye off it….. Jaya saw that and tried to put it back but looked up at him and stopped….. He was still looking at her cleavage…… She knew …..It would anyways come off within minutes…. She did not bother adjust her pallu and left it there……

Jaya also helped him get up…. even while getting up he continued to stare her cleavage…… Jaya could see the lust in his eyes and it increased her excitement….. She also picked up the fallen water bottle and asked Mani to have some water….. Mani was in the room to have something else... he was not going get carried away by a bottle of plain water...... Mani was unable to hold his excitement….. He couldn’t wait anymore…… He took the bottle and threw it aside and hugged Jaya…… He hugged Jaya so tightly, Jaya could not breath......

Finally the Ice was broken….. Passion and Lust were to take over and break all barriers tonight….

Mani showered kisses on her cheek. Jaya shivered with his kisses…. She let out a slight moan….

Ummmm…. Mani turn off the lights plss……

Mani heard that….. But behaved as if he heard nothing….. His lips went down as he started kissing her neck. Her smooth skin and her sweaty neck..... The smell and the wetness were intoxicating.... that made him more hornier than ever. Mani focused on kissing every inch of her neck without releasing her from his hug…….

Jaya was enjoying the detailed attention on her body…. Jaya tightened her hug and let Mani play with her body….. She loosened her body from the body that was tense a while ago; she was enjoying Mani’s touch and kissed him on his cheeks.….. Jaya’s body betrayed her too soon and started responding well to Mani’s advances….

Mani release from her hug but did not let go of her completely…… He stared in her eyes….. Jaya also started back at him……

She tried to free herself from Mani to turn off the lights…… but Mani would not let her go…..

Maaaani….. Let me turn off the lights….. plss…….

He was not going to let her away from his grip…… The staring continued for a couple of more seconds….. Jaya’s closed her eyes and let Mani take control on her…… Mani hugged her again….. This time even Jaya moved her hands all over Mani’s back…. Pulling him more tightly in her embrace….. Mani was sure that Jaya was in full mood…..but was also amazed that how she was equally responding to him……. unlike the last time…… He attacked her with his kisses again……

After Jaya’s neck and cheeks….. He aimed for Jaya’s luscious lips…… Jaya also responded back by kissing him….

Both of them kissed each other for some time….. Jaya tasted Mani’s tongue for the first time….. and same with Mani..... Jaya had been well trained by Rahul on sucking tongue…

Jaya had made up her mind on the way back home from school today morning to get rid of her shame and shyness completely….. and become shameless......

Mani held Jaya by her waist and turned her around, slowly made her sit on the bed and made her lie down. He adjusted the pillow under her head and lied beside her…. Oh.... What a nice boy Mani is she thought...... He started to kiss her all over her neck and moved to kiss her lips……. Mani and Jaya smooched for some time…... After a long smooch, he freed Jaya from the kiss……

He looked at Jaya..... she was a beauty lying under him, she was breathing heavily…... Sweat drops trickled from her forehead.... Her eyes still closed….. Jaya’s boobs bounced up and down with every breath; The swaying boobs were nothing less than an invitation for Mani to feast on them. Mani held the first hook of her blouse and looked at Jaya for conformation….. Jaya opened her eyes and just gave him a smile and turned her head aside… he hurriedly opened all the hooks and flash opened it completely.

Her boobs were caged in a nice white bra….. Jaya’s tight bra revealed a fair portion of her huge cleavage…… Mani held Jaya's chin and turned her face towards him.... Jaya shyly moaned and turned her head to the other side….

Mani plss….. Turn off the lights…. Plsss….. I am feeling little shy……

Miss plsss….. I want to see you fully today…… plss….. plss…. He did not even wait for Jaya’s answer…… he started to kiss her again……

Mani was having a time of his life…. And Jaya also couldn’t stop herself from moaning as she felt Mani’s hot, wet lips on her cleavage…..

Ahhhaaa…. Slowly Mani…. I am not running away anywhere….. Jaya said with a naughty laugh….. Knowing fully well that Mani would be unstoppable and rough tonight……

I am sorry miss….. I can’t control any more….. I want to kiss you everywhere…. Plsssss miss….. Don’t stop me today…..

Mani hungrily kissed her bare cleavage. He could spot her hard and erect nipples under the tight bra and started biting them over the bra….. Her bra got wet fully with Mani’s saliva……

ahhhhhh.... Manniii... kiss me more….. ahaaahhhh….. Mani crushed Jaya’s boobs by both his hands….. Her nipples were getting harder and harder, and her pussy was becoming wet…….

He removed his shirt in a flash……. Jaya looked carefully at Mani for the first time…. Mani had a fairly chiselled body….. Dark complexion…….. His chest was hairless…… his eyes full of lust and body trembling with aggression….. Waiting to eat her any moment…. Jaya simply surrendered…….

Mani slowly started licking Jaya’s lips. He was nicely licking her lips. After licking Jaya’s lips for some time he started sucking her lips….. Jaya was aggressively responding to his sucking…..

Mani sucked Jaya’s lips for around 5 mins he then started pushing his tongue in Jaya’s mouth.

Mani continued to push his tongue in her mouth…… Jaya opened her mouth and accepted Mani’s tongue in her mouth. Mani and Jaya were engrossed in a sucking each other’s tongue…..

After a long tongue fight, Mani kissed all over her neck…… Mani slowly lifted his head….. Both of them looked at each other….

Mani: Miss I want to smell you……?

Jaya: Do whatever you want…… and gave a naughty smile……

Mani moved to one of his many favourite places…. Jaya’s clean shaved and slightly sweaty armpits…… He caught her hands and put them up…… Jaya happily lifted her hands and kept it high above her head…. She allowed him to smell and lick her armpits to his heart’s content……..

Mani could see only part of her armpit when Jaya raise her hands..... Blouse was still on her...... Ummmm….. I love this smell miss…..ummmmm……

Jaya was getting more and more aroused whenever Mani’s exhaled his warm breath on her armpits……

ahmmmm mmmmm ohhhhaaa Maniiiiii…….. Jaya was moaning with pleasure……

Mani kissed and licked both her armpits alternatively…… he tried to move the blouse over her shoulders…. But could not…… Jaya understood that he wants to remove the blouse but unable to….. Jaya lowered her hands and tried to get up…..

Mani had a puzzled look on his face….

Mani: What happened miss? Did I do something wrong……

Jaya: No dear, you did not do anything wrong….. I got up to remove this blouse…..

Mani: ohhh…..! Thank you miss….! Thank you so much…… I was so scared…..

Jaya caressed his hair and said… don’t think like that Mani….. I am loving it….. Saying that she removed her blouse…….. Her mangalsutra rested between the cleavage……. She threw her blouse aside….  And lied back and raised her hands over her head……

Come she said and invited Mani in her arms…. Mani jumped on her like a small kid jumps seeing a candy in somebody’s hands……

Aahahhahaaa…. Mani… slowly… I am not going anywhere…. I am all yours tonight…..

Mani started to kiss all over her face, cheeks, and lips…… her shoulder and then he moved to her boobs…… Initially he was gentle in sucking and gradually started mauling and sucking her boobs roughly over her bra.

Mani lowered her bra took out one boob and sucked her nipples as if a small child trying to suck milk from her boobs….. He was just uncontrollable ……He even bit her nipples a couple of times….

Ahhaaah….. Mani….. Don’t bite my….. plssss…… don’t bite…… she struggled a bit and lifted his head from her boobs…… Both looked at each other……

Jaya: Why are so rough today….. That day you were so loving and caring…..

Mani: I am sorry miss….. Really sorry….. I could not control……

Jaya: Naughty boy….. Do it slowly…. It’s paining me…..

Mani: I am sorry, I will do it slowly….. He said and started suck her nipples again……

He lowered her bra of the other boob and started sucking it also…..

ahhhhhhhh....... ahhmmmm..... Ahhhhhhhmmmm...... Uuuffffff.....Maniiiii…… suck them more Mani……

After feasting on her boobs for some more time…. he turned her and made her lie on her stomach……. to kiss her back….. He unhooked her bra and kissed her bare back and with one hand he continued to squeeze her boobs…… he licked her earlobes making her even more exited…. Jaya kept moaning……

Mani turned Jaya back, made her lie on her back and removed her bra straps from both sides and removed it off completely…… Jaya’s naked bare boobs were a sight to watch…… Jaya’s boobs were nice, round and inviting….. Her nipples had gotten hard and erect…..

Mani stared at her boobs…… He cupped both her boobs in his hands…… and shook them slightly…….

I am soooo lucky……. They are so beautiful…… Saying that he dived back to sucking her boobs……

Jaya could not control her temptations…. Ahhaaahhh Maniiiii…… aaaaahhaaaaaa……. Uffff……ufff…… youuuuu aaaarrrre sooooo goooodddd……. Suck themmmm morrreeeee…… ahaaahhaaa…… Jaya was moaning carefree…..

Jaya bit her lower lips with ecstasy…... Jaya pressed Mani's head indicating to suck her boobs harder……. Mani was overjoyed.... Jaya had surrendered to him fully…… Her nipples were fully covered with his saliva…… Jaya’s pussy leaked her love juices….. Her pussy started to itch…….

She badly wanted something inside her pussy….. She also wanted her boobs sucked at the same time…… She couldn’t understand this new feeling…. This feeling had been happening since the past couple of encounters…… Jaya was getting impatient too soon….. She started to move her fingers over her pussy over her saree….

Mani happily continued to suck her boobs….. At times bite her nipples even….. But slowly….. Jaya’s moaning had reached its peaks….. Jaya’s nipples were getting red….. There was no stopping both of them tonight…… both did not want this ever end…… Mani’s foreplay tonight was longer than before…….

Jaya struggled to rub her pussy over her saree…. She was getting desperate to take off the remaining clothes on her body….. A wild thought flashed she thought what if Mani feasted on her boobs Rahul took charge of her pussy and vice versa…… She liked the thought though……. Her pussy juices flowed even more……

Surprisingly Mani was in no hurry to either undress her fully or taste Jaya bellow her waist……

Jaya was feeling Mani’s hard and erect dick on her thighs over her saree…… Mani continued to kiss and suck her everywhere…… Jaya continued to rub her pussy over her saree…… She was not able to get the feel…..

Jaya was getting impatient…… Shamelessly she tried to take Mani’s hand towards her pussy….. Mani moved his hands over her saree a couple of times and pulled it back…..and continued to maul her breasts…..

Aahaahah….. Maaaani why you are teeeeeasing me sooooo much ahahaha……. Why…… Aahaahah…..

Mani: Miss I don’t want this night to end soon….. I want to love you fully today….. pls miss… I will not get this chance again…. Pls miss….

Jaya caught his face and calmed him down…… Why do you think like that Mani? I am not going away anywhere…. I will be here only after I come back….. You can love me whenever you want……

Mani: Really miss…. Really…… promise miss….. You will allow me to fuck you after you come back also….. Promise me miss…..

Jaya was stunned hearing the word fuck….. a young boy just in his 19’s had learned this word….. He is asking me a promise to allow him to fuck me…… What do I tell him…. thought for a while…..  Then she smiled…… and said…..

Jaya: Really Mani….. I promise…… But you also should promise me you will not tell this to anyone and will study well……

Mani: I promise miss…… I promise……

But pls don’t tease me no more…. Jaya asked him cutely……

I will give full happiness today….. Saying that Mani dived back and started kissing…… His kissing was more passionate and he was aggressive anymore …… he slowed down his aggression….. He started making love…… it was not going to be one time fuck session….. This would continue just like this after Jaya came back……

Mani quickly unwrapped the remaining of her saree and pulled it down fully….. Jaya’s panties were already wet and leaking…. The fragrance from her wet panties just burst out when Mani removed the saree fully….. Mani could not hold his temptation…. He nosedived between her legs to and sniffed a women’s most sensitive and private part…..

Ummm…… you are so wet miss…… and what a fragrance…… Did you already cum.....? Mani said….

Jaya: Chi disgusting fellow….. You call that fragrance….. And it so wet because you teased me so much today….. I still did not cum…. Now stop teasing me please…… And make me happy……

Mani: Sure miss…… I will make you fully happy…..

Mani slowly bent down and rubbed his fingers over her panty and gave a quick kiss on Jaya’s Pussy still with her panty on her….. Jaya immediately had a shuddering orgasm…..

Jaya shivered at her unexpected and untimely orgasm…… It wet her panties even more…… Jaya rubbed her own fingers over her pussy to calm her pussy lips.... The smell and sight both were intoxicating…… While Jaya, rubbed her fingers over her pussy…. Mani started to kiss her inner thighs…… Jaya was moan louder than before….

Ohhh…… Maaaaaaani….. Jaya was still struggling to recover from her orgasm……. And Mani was enjoying her struggle……

Mani turned Jaya over her stomach and started kissing her bare back…. He even bit her shoulder lightly and Jaya let out a gasp out in pain….. Mani started getting aggressive again...... and was taking Jaya more to ecstasy.

Mani moved down kissing her back, waist, her partially exposed ass cheeks…. And her thighs……

Maaaaani….. Enough kissing meeee….. Do the next plssss……..

Mani suddenly stopped kissing….. Jaya turned her head back and asked Mani…..

Whaat happened Mani? You stopped…..?

Mani: Miss I want to see you……

Jaya was a bit startled for a second….. You are already seeing me no?…… Jaya asked

Mani: I want to see fully naked standing…….

Jaya: Naughty boy….. I am not going to do that….. I am shy…..

Mani: Miss please….. only once, I will need to take care of my dick for 1 week…. Please miss…..

Jaya felt an immediate urge to take Mani along with her to the trip…. She was feeling very bad for Mani that he would be left home alone and she would enjoy with Rahul…… She thought why she can’t enjoy both the men at the same…….

The only problem was Jaya did not know how to inform Mani that Rahul has also started fucking her he is taking her to this trip only to fuck her and nothing else……

Miss….. Miss….. He shook Jaya a bit to get her out of her thoughts…… Jaya startled at the sudden shake…… I want to see you miss….. Mani said again……

Jaya thought again… what’s new that Mani will see now…. he has already seen me naked once….. He has already fucked me once…. And is about to fuck me again tonight…..

Jaya gave a slight turn and got up from the bed…… and stood beside the bed facing her back towards Mani……

Mani: Please take off your Panties miss……

Jaya without turning back just turned her head back slightly…. You only remove it….. She said…..

OK miss…. Saying that he got up and stood behind Jaya….. His naked upper body was touching Jaya’s back…… Mani slowly took his hands and placed it over her waist……

Mani moved Jaya’s hair to one side and started to kiss Jaya on her neck…… he moved is hands around Jaya’s waist and cupped her boobs and gave them a nice squeeze…..

Jaya had never experienced this position…… Mani’s hard dick was poking her ass crack…..  Mani started to move his dick up and down over her ass crack……

Jaya lifted both her hands and caressed Mani’s hair while he was kissing her neck…… Ummmm…. This feels so nice Mani…… where did you learn all this? Jaya asked him…..

Mani: ummm…. I had seen this in a movie…..

He said and continued to kiss her neck…. He pushed her hair to the other side and started kissing her neck on the other side….. He also gently bit one of her ears…..

Aahhhhaaa….. This also was there in the movie or what…… Jaya asked….

Mani wrapped his hands around her waist and with a naughty smile and said yes miss….. You liked it….

Ummmm….. I liked it….. And what all are there in that movie……. Jaya asked…

Mani said there are lots…. This also is one position…… You want to experience all miss?

Jaya: No need….. Don’t know which movie you have seen….. And what all was there in the movie…. Show me also that movie and then I will think….

Mani: I can’t show that movie to you miss…..

Jaya: Why?

Mani: Its only boys movie… girls can’t see……

Jaya was puzzled….. What kind of movie it is which girls cannot see? Jaya asked…..

Mani did not answer and started to kiss around her neck….. He kissed her neck for some time, and then moved his hands over her Panty strap and with his thumb put his fingers inside her Panty….. And gradually pulled it down till her knees…. And left it there…..

The loose panty dropped from her knees to the floor…… Jaya’s whole naked back was a sight to watch….

Jaya was naked from top to bottom …. He slowly started turning Jaya towards him……

Jaya had her eyes closed….. still feeling caged with her female instinct of showing her naked body to a man other than her husband made her shiver a little…… He would be seeing her naked more often hereafter when she comes back…. What will she hide then?…… She was trying hard to get over her shyness…..

Mani turned her fully….. Jaya’s eyes were tightly closed…… Mani held her face with both her hands gave a kiss on her forehead and moved his lips down to her cheeks and finally started smooching Jaya in the same standing position……

Jaya could not help but was happily responding to his smooch……

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What more happened that night.....?

Will she ask Mani also to come along with her to the trip…..?

How will she tell Mani that Rahul will also fuck her in this trip?

All and more in the next Update……

Please share your comments.....

Till then, keep your dicks hard and girls; keep your pussies wet….. Enjoy…..

While you wait for the new updates, you could read and enjoy other stories I am writing......

College Girl Gets Transformed Into A Willing Slut..... - https://xossipy.com/thread-37008.html
[+] 10 users Like badri.rao2006's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by iqube - 08-07-2021, 07:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rstar - 09-07-2021, 05:09 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 09-07-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by sultan - 09-07-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Bvgr8 - 09-07-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Mande - 11-07-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Rocky - 11-07-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by Timady - 12-07-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: Jaya - A Lonely Wife's Adventures - by dilema - 13-07-2021, 12:18 AM