Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
SEX GAME (PART 3)

“Oh am I going to enjoy this.” Rahul puffed as he leant back on his heels, his cock slithering wetly from Poroma’s pussy. My wife’s pussy was oozing sperm. Rahul took some liquid from there and spread over her face. Now his thick sperm coated in her lips and chin, and some even glistened on her throat and boobs. Panting and shivering in post orgasmic pleasure Poroma lay on the bed taking Rahul in her top. After laying 10 minutes over there, Rahul , once again sporting an erection, stood over Poroma, he seemed pleased at the well used look she wore and as she looked up at him questioningly. He gave a little laugh. “You’re not done yet my darling.” Rahul spoke meaningfully. “There’s one hole that hasn’t been used yet.” Poroma’s eyes widened as she realized which hole he was referring to, but though we didn’t do it more than 4-5 times in our entire married life my wife was not an anal virgin. As the realisation reached her eyes Rahul grinned even more and nodded down at her as though confirming her thought. “Assume the position like a good little bitch.” Rahul chuckled. Poroma sighed then moved onto her hands and knees, her bum facing Rahul as she looked over her shoulder awaiting his pleasure. “Damn you’ve got your wife well trained Ranjeet.” Rahul laughed as he moved closer to my wife. He stuck his cock in her pussy to gather the juices there then withdrew it, a moment later Rahul was pressing his cock to Poroma’s small puckered anus. As he applied pressure Poroma hung her head between her shoulders and gave a small groan of pain, then she yelped and I saw Rahul ’s cock surging all the way into her back passage. There was nothing gentle about the way Rahul fucked her arse, his thrusts were fast and almost drove her to the floor with their power. Despite this Poroma managed to hold her position and, to my surprise, was soon moaning in pleasure which made Rahul laugh then thrust even harder. “You like it hard don’t you my little bitch.” Rahul commented breathlessly. “Yes.” Poroma gasped back even though his words had not been a question. “I bet you never let your husband fuck you hard and mercilessly.” Rahul grunted as he picked up the pace even more. “No.” My wife responded breathlessly. I blushed at her reply, even though it was true that I had always treated her lovingly her admission was humiliating and Rahul ’s response even more so. “Well you sure love having a real man fucking you,” He laughed. “it takes a real man to handle a woman like you. Perhaps we’ll get together again after this just to keep you satisfied.” Thankfully Poroma made no response, but that may have been simply because she was too busy climaxing to talk. While I thought about his comment that they get together again Rahul began to groan, moments later his cock was thrust deep inside Poroma as he filled her bowels with his cum. For a few moments after cumming Poroma remained still, clearly savouring the sensations of my wife’s arse around his cock, then, after a few idle thrust “Okay,” he sighed moving away from Poroma. I understood they may get out right now. So I came out from the window and entered another room. I hard Rahul saying “let’s go get cleaned up.” I wasn’t too happy to see Poroma and Rahul leaving the room together, but I had little choice in the matter. A few minutes later Rahul returned without Poroma, grabbing his discarded clothing he quickly dressed then headed to the telephone. I again went behind the window. I made an attempt to hear his phone conversation. Although I couldn’t make it all out I got enough to realize that Rahul was making arrangements for a two day trip near a seaside area, But I couldn’t make out the location. As he finished his call I found some one is coming so I again took shelter in the next room. Oh my god….it was Poroma, still naked, reappeared. Seeing Poroma Rahul grinned and instructed her to put on her dress. Puzzled Poroma did as instructed then stood there waiting for whatever was to come next and when Rahul spoke I felt my face go white. “Okay my baby,” Rahul grinned, “We’re going for a little ride to my apartment, we will spend the night over there and tomorrow we are going to a seaside for a two day trip.” I came down to the ground floor of the house where the party was going on. After few minutes I found they ware coming down together. They came and went outside without saying me or anyone anything. I was so surprised that I could not stop them. When I herd the sound of Rahul’s car I realized that they were really going.
I could not understand what was going. I returned back to my home.I have tried to call her in her mobile. But her mobile was switched off. But I got one sms in my mobile where she said “going for a trip with Rahul……… I will explain to you everything when I will return.

(END OF PART 3)
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 12-12-2021, 07:56 AM