Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
SEX GAME (PART 3)

Poroma went to toilet while everyone was silently congratulating Rahul. Everyone was laughing and discussing about the matter. After few more minutes the party started again and everything seems to be normal. Suddenly I found Rahul was saying something to Sutapa and Sutapa said “ok ok I am arranging” and went to upstairs where there bedroom was. I was thinking about what Rahul was asking to her. More than 15 minutes passed by and Poroma was not coming out from the bathroom. So I went to the bathroom to check for her but bathroom was empty. I was puzzled….where is she. Suddenly I found that there was another staircase after the bathroom for going to the 1st floor of the house. After reaching the 1st floor I started to find her. There ware total 4 rooms in the 1st floor and I found her In the last room. Well…..she was inside the room with Rahul. The door was closed but the window was slightly open. By the time I reached behind the window to see what was going on inside, Rahul already had buried his cock in her to the hilt. Poroma was threshing her head and literally crying out for release. I understood Rahul is literally taking her trophy and Sutapa went to upstairs for arranging her bedrooms for them. For one moment I thought I will break door of the room, step inside and kick that bustard Rahul in his ass, and put a stop to those events, but a hand on my arm stopped me before I could take the first step. It was Sutopa. “Poroma went into this with her eyes wide open Ranjeet,” She said softly as I looked at her restraining hand then at her face, “she won’t thank you for showing her up by breaking things up.” “Christ Sutapa ,” I gaped at her, “I can’t just stand by and let her be used like some little fuck toy.” “Of course you can,” Sutapa half smiled, “and you will. Look, Rahul is a bastard, but he won’t hurt her, not much anyway.” “Come on Sutapa ,” I protested, “what if it was you there, how do you think Dilip would react?” “He reacted the same way you will. Why don’t you calm down and just enjoy what is happening.” Sutapa said softly. “You …?” I spluttered in surprise. “Yes, me.” Sutapa grinned. “Rahul pulled the same trick on me also, only I didn’t last half as long as Poroma. Ranjeet, believe me, it made sex between Dilip and me much better. It’s only an hour Ranjeet, and an hour you will relish in the future.” “For god shake Sutapa he is fucking my own wife who is the mother our children” I said looking to her face. It is just a fuck Ranjeet. Think of it like a shake hand. Two unknown people is trying to join there sexual organ together to know each other better. There body is connected to get some pleasure only nothing more. Rahul is not marrying your wife or taking her away from your children. Let them have some fun together. Don’t you understand Rahul is like a sex god. Poroma is finding that there are men who can fuck her better than you. Her love for you or the responsibility towards your children will not be decreased by this incident. I knew there is a possibility that this incident may not end here and Rahul may screw her again and again. You have to take it sportingly. Now don’t disturb them and enjoy. After giving me some more lecture she got back to downstairs. “You know,” Rahul commented as he held his cock still inside my wife, “an hour seems hardly enough to really appreciate a bitch like you.” I could not believe my ears, the man was openly angling to increase the time he had with my wife from an hour to God alone knew how long, nor could I believe that I was going to let him do it. Although this had hit me instantly I was not sure that Poroma was really aware of what Rahul was saying, her whole attention seemed desperately focused on achieving a climax. When Poroma gave no response to his comment Rahul slid his cock in her pussy slowly until it was all but out of her pussy, Poroma writhed and struggled in an effort to get his cock back into her, but with no success. With a little sob of frustration Poroma lay still and looked up at Rahul , her eyes pleading with him to finish her off, grinning down at the now subservient woman beneath him Rahul slid his cock all the way back into her yearning depths. “What do you say Poroma,” Rahul spoke softy as his groin pressed to hers, “should we make it longer than an hour?” “Yes, anything,” Poroma sobbed softly, “only please fuck me properly!” “Oh I will, I will. You will be well fucked by the time I’m finished with you.” Rahul laughed. “But first let’s talk time. Perhaps we ought to make it 2 hours.” Poroma nodded a wild yes, her lower lip caught in between her teeth as she struggled to climax. “I didn’t hear you.” Rahul said. “Yes, two hours, yes.” Poroma half gasped and half sobbed. “Hmmm, well I’m not sure,” Rahul mused while making a slow withdrawal of his cock, “can I do everything I want in two hours? I don’t think so. Let’s make it three shall we?” “Yes, anything, only please fuck me!” Poroma pleaded with him. “Anything?” Rahul grinned while pushing his cock slowly back into Poroma’s yearning pussy. “In that case how about this. The time is almost twelve thirty; you do whatever I want until seven in the morning, that’s a little over six hours. Still not enough in my view, but I don’t think you could stand any longer. So Poroma, what do you say, will you be my wife until seven?” I held my breath as I waited for my wife to answer, though deep down I already knew what she would say. “Yes!” she wailed and I let the air sigh from my chest. “Yes what?”Rahul asked firmly. “What you said,” Poroma gasped out, “I’ll do whatever you want until seven in the morning.” “That’s like a good girl.” Rahul crowed. “And now for your reward.” With that Rahul began to fuck Poroma in earnest, his cock started sliding in and out slowly, but in a few heartbeats he had picked up the pace and that was all it took to make Poroma climax. Climax was too mild an expression for what hit Poroma as all the pent up excitement crashed over her, it started with a shudder that became violent jerks of her body, at the same time she was almost screaming out the bliss she was feeling. This orgasmic explosion just seemed to go on and on, throughout all this Rahul continued fucking her with hard, heavy strokes that just seemed to make her ecstasy increase even more. Rahul was clearly enjoying the sensation of fucking my wife and seemed to be doing everything he could to draw out that pleasure, but despite himself his thrusts became ever harder and faster until their bodies were virtually crashing together. With a groan Rahul pushed hard into my wife and I watched his buttocks clenching as he came deep inside her, by this time Poroma’s movements had become weak and almost listless but when Rahul ’s seed filled her she gave a yelping cry then shook violently again.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 11-12-2021, 11:33 PM