Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Never marry a so called modern woman
The issue that such modern corporate women are simply not interested much in enjoying sex......for them their priority is money, career, lifestyle, brands
Sex is merely used by them to achieve such goals...its just a tool

They would rather spend an evening pampering themselves in a fucking mall....than warming the bed of their man

My bitch wife is more concerned if her expensive make up, dress or underwear is not ruined when fucking

Corporate women are not comfortable in their bodies....too self obsessed bitches

Simple women..who are sweating in kitchen....with no/hardly any make up and simple sari or nighty.....is happy to strip and satisfy her man

A blue collar job man was telling me....that they fuck in sweaty almost hot conditions without AC.......and his wife tried everything to keep things sexy
...she even talks dirty to him....and makes him feel like a man

Meri kutiya ne to apni choot sirf lifestyle paaney ke liye use kee....aur jab mil gaya to sirf aaram

My Last GF was sooooooo much better.....very average looking ......on the fat side infact.....if fully dressed....she would just be a very average woman with big butt and tits......wouldnt attract men in any party....
But she knew that and used her mind and body to keep her man tied to her body

She was not a career woman and not much educated....didnt give a fuck about brands, expensive make overs etc etc...and probably didnt know also

Chudayee to max. 10 min, main over ho jaati hai....but the whole day she would spend keeping the spark......talking, touching....etc etc

She didnt smell of any expensive perfume....and her sweat after a long day work after working in a shop.....would smell so exotic......
choot ko chato.....lights on karkey...ya bathroom main.......jo karna hai kao...she was ready always....

Miss her in bed so much.......
[+] 3 users Like stockyz's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Never marry a so called modern woman - by stockyz - 10-12-2021, 12:12 AM
RE: Never marry a so called modern woman - by stockyz - 11-12-2021, 08:27 PM