Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
Secrets of A Sanskari Mother

Characters :

1. Amit Sinha :  23 years old

An average engineering dropout who likes to spend time with his low class friends.

2. Poonam Sinha : 43 years old

[Image: Jennifer-Antony.jpg]

Mother of Amit. A housewife and an ideal wife and mom. Very well respected woman in society.

3. Sahil bhai : Age 29

A local gym instructor and neighbour of Amit. Infamous for molesting women in society, no one dares to confront him because of his masculine personality.

Bhushan Sinha : Age 63

Father of Amit. A retired professor and a regular old man who spends most of his time in watching television.

-----

Amit woke up early and went towards the kitchen. His mom "Poonam" was doing her Pooja. His father "Bhushan" was reading newspaper. He was happy with his life. His father was a nice person who always smile. His mom is a religious, conservative woman who spends most of the time in devotion. Everything was going smoothly until...

That day, Amit and his friends bunked the college and decided to go to the local garden to spend some quality time. They were roaming around the garden. There were lots of couples and Amit was enjoying the sight. Suddenly, one of his friends pointed towards the woods where a couple was doing something weird.

Friend1 - Hey look.. There.... There.. Did you see that couple?

Everyone looked at the direction. There was a man in white shirt and denims and woman in yellow saree sitting in the woods and that man was probably sucking her breasts. Amit & friends were surprised to see such a bold couple. They slowly walked towards the couple to get s closer look at them, but suddenly someone screamed and it alerted the couple. The woman immediately covered her breasts and ran away while hiding her face. The man looked at the boys and Amit immediately recognised the face.

"Isn't he Sahil Sharma? What's he doing here and who was the lady?", Amit murmured. Sahil stood up and started walking. He didn't care about getting caught by college students. He went in the direction where the lady ran and in few minutes he was vanished. Boys started talking about this scene, but Amit was confused. He was thinking about that Yellow saree lady. "Who was that lady? How can she do something like that in public? Doesn't she know about Sahil?"

Sahil Sharma AKA Sahil bhai was Amit's gym instructor during his teenage years. He was popular among the ladies for his physique. He was so famous that he had opened his own gym especially for women. Amit's mother Poonam was also a member of his gym. After completing her Pooja, she spends atleast 2 hours at his gym. Amit was looking at Sahil bhai with a respect but after watching him shamelessly doing disgusting things in public, he started feeling weird about Sahil and his behaviour.

After returning the home, he found that his mother was taking a shower. He knocked on the door.

"Mom, is it you?", Amit waited for the reply.

"Amit, what are you doing here? Did you bunk your college again?", Poonam replied.

"Yeah.. actually I was bored so I went to the garden with my friends. You know that garden near my college, right? ", He said. For some time, there was no response from Poonam. It was complete silence. He knocked on the door again.

"Mom, are you okay?"

"Y...Yes.. You..You went to THAT garden? When?"

"Today morning.."

Again there was a silence. Before he knock on the door, Poonam opened the door and went directly inside her room. Amit found her behaviour weird, but he did not pay attention and went for the shower. After shower, he put his clothes in clothes bin. There he saw a yellow saree and he recalled the moments in the garden.

"I should tell mother not to go Sahil's gym anymore. He doesn't look nice person.", Amit thought for sometime and then decided not to tell her anything and decided to ignore the scene and went to his room. Poonam was quiet entire day and hardly said anything. During dinner, both Amit and Bhushan found her behaviour changed and asked her about it.

Bhushan : Poonam, what happened? Is there any problem? You are very quiet today.

Poonam : n.. nothing. I am worried about the daily soap I am watching these days.

[Image: 52434240-555802608251569-1988490061850607616-o.jpg]

She ignored the question and immediately started acting normal. Few days passed and everything was normal. But today, there was something different. Amit woke up early and he didn't hear his mom's Pooja. He went outside and saw his father drinking tea and reading newspaper.

"Dad, where's mom?", Amit asked. "She went to the gym.", Bhushan replied. "She didn't do Pooja today?", Amit asked again. "She said that she will do Pooja after coming back from Gym.", Bhushan replied while reading newspaper. This was the first time when he saw his mother ignoring Pooja and doing something else. Her 1st priority was always Pooja, but today it has changed. He again didn't pay much attention to this change and went to college. After college, he went to the cafe nearby where he again saw Sahil. This time, he was with his friends and they were chatting and laughing. He reluctantly sat behind them as there was no empty seat. Now he can easily hear what they were chatting about.

Boy1: Sahil, you son of a bitch... When did you find a whore like her?

Boy2 : Yeah man. She didn't hesitate to get fucked by so many boys. And I don't think she is a prostitute.

Boy3 : Yeah. She looked homely and conservative. But, her lust was on another level. She immediately removed her saree and started sucking our dicks..hehe. Where did you find her?

Sahil : Haha.. Actually.. she is one of my gym members. I spent a lot of time to turn this sanskari lady into a whore.. She acts like a slave when she enters the gym. You guys have no idea how many times I have fucked her.

Boy1 : You bastard, I am jealous cause you got such a busty milf to fuck. I really want to fuck her again. I am willing to pay more than today.

Boy3 : Yeah me too. I want to fuck her too. I don't want her to be shared with you motherfuckers. I want to fuck her alone in her own bed... hehe

Boy2 : Look at you asshole.. You were the one who agreed for gangbang to save money. Now, you want to fuck her alone?

Boy3 : Haha.. I didn't know at that time that the woman we're going to bang will be such a hot milf.

Sahil : Don't worry guys. She is willing to spread her legs for free. But, I am still going to charge. You have to pay ₹10,000 for 3 hours.

All Boys : Yeah. We are ready.

Sahil : I'll charge separately if you want to fuck her in her home. She has a son and husband. Her husband spends most of his time at home. So, she have to make separate arrangements for throwing him away for 3 hours.

Boy3 : Oh come on.. Why the fuck her husband has to stay at home? Shit... How much extra will be needed for it?

Sahil : ₹5000 for home fuck. She will do everything you ask. I will manage her husband till you finish.

Boy3 : Okay. I want her tomorrow then. I'll send money through G-Pay.

Amit's heart was beating fast as he heard their conversation.

"What's going on? What are they talking about? Is that woman his gym member? My mom's also goes to his gym? She has son and husband? Her husband spends most of his time in home?", Amit could stop thinking about it and he started comparing Sahil's description about a woman with his own mom, Poonam.

[Image: 50853135-543931426105354-7289398617662554112-o.jpg]

"No.. What am I thinking? No..No.. stop thinking like that?", He shakes his head and looked at their table. They were gone when he was thinking. He couldn't control his thoughts and he reached home. His mom, Poonam was sitting on the couch and watching a religious channel on TV. When Amit saw her watching it, he immediately felt guilty about thinking weird thoughts about her. He didn't say anything and went directly to his room.
"What was I thinking about her? She will never to this.. His gym has so many women. Why did I think he was talking about my mom? She will never do this..NEVER.", he started cursing himself for doubting his lovely mom. Next day, he went to college, but then he recalled the moments of yesterday.

"Okay. I want her tomorrow then. I'll send money through G-Pay.", that's what the other boy said to Sahil..

"That means he might be having sex with that woman in her house. . What kind of dirty woman will do this? Chii... I am feeling sorry for her husband and son. He doesn't even know that his mother is such a....", Amit stopped thinking about it. But, it created another unrest in his mind. He decided to bunk his next lecture and directly went towards his house. He was standing outside his apartment when he saw Sahil talking with some men of society. There was his father, Bhushan too.. Suddenly, his heart ached and he stopped at the gate.

"No..He is talking with lots of men. What am I thinking again? I should go home to check instead of standing here?" Amit parked his bike in parking lot and went to the elevator. He saw that elevator will take time, so he decided to use stairs. He tried his best to run and finally he reached his home. He knocked on the door and after some time his mom opened the door. When he saw her, he felt relaxed. She was standing in front of him with her regular attire. Again, he felt guilty for doubting his mom and due to shame he couldn't look at her in the eyes.

"Amit, you came early? What happened?", Poonam asked Amit.

"Huh? Ahh.. Actually, I forgot some assignment, so I came to take them.", Amit looked at her face and then he saw something white on her lips.

[Image: 44ac9557c171385951199ae6f08ccfda.jpg]

"What's that mom?" , He asked Poonam and pointed towards her lips. Poonam immediately put her hands on her lips and covered it and wiped it.

"Ahh..It ..It .... It's Prasad... I am preparing Prasad, I just tasted it. It's that..", she looked away and turned her back towards Amit. Amit, who was already guilty about his doubts, didn't pay attention to her expressions and left the house after taking some books. Poonam looked at him for some time and closed the door. Amit came down and looked for Sahil. He was nowhere to be seen. Then he looked for his father, bit he wasn't there too. He ignored this and went to the college.

"I am ashamed of myself. I doubted my mother, not once but twice. I am sorry mom.. I can't stop thinking about it.. what should I do?", He thought.

At night, he returned late and Poonam had prepared his favourite, Aloo matar.. He looked at his father,who was talking on the phone. He was quite happy while talking on the phone.

"Mom, Dad looks happy. With whom is he talking?", Amit asked Poonam

"I don't know. He might have found new friend, who knows?", Poonam replied.

Bhushan came back and sat on the chair.

"Dad, you look happy. Who was the person you were talking with?", Amit asked eagerly.

"Oh.. He is my new friend..", Bhushan said.

"Wow.. You are making new friends at this age too", Amit said jokingly.

"Haha.. You think I cannot make new friends?", Bhushan laughed.

"I am not saying that. But who is he?", Amit asked.

"Well, you know him...Sahil..Sahil Sharma.. You used to go his gym." , Bhushan said.

After hearing that name, Amit's smile disappeared in a thin air. He looked at his father and then at his mother. They were acting normal but deep down his heart, his doubts resurfaced. He started looking at his mother suspiciously and recalled today's events.

"Sahil was talking with a lot of people and Dad was one of them. Mom took time to open the door and said that she is preparing Prasad. I came down, but neither Sahil nor dad was there. That means Sahil and Dad was together at that time. That means Mom was here with one of Sahil's friends? Is that why Sahil took my dad away from home?", Amit lost hia appetite and looked at his mother strangely.

His mind was occupied with his mother's changing behaviour. For the last few days, she had stopped doing Pooja and now spending a lot of time in gym. He was trying to connect dots , but he was still unconvinced about his mother being the woman Sahil was talking about. Days passed, but he didn't find any proof to prove that his doubts were real and he decides to give up. But one day, he saw his father and Sahil outside a local bar and they were chatting about something. He went towards them, but Sahil and Bhushan entered the car and then disappeared. Amit again started feeling anxious about everything and ran towards the home. He was in a parking lot when he saw elevator opening and 3 boys coming out of it. They were the same boys in the cafe. He saw them smoking cigarette near the car and one of them loudly said

"I can't believe it. We fucked that whore in her house and in her bedroom.. haha"

Other two laughed at his remarks.

"Yeah man.. She is real whore. If her husband wasn't coming, I would have fucked her few more times..hehe"

"Same bro.. We should ask Sahil to keep that old man busy in something else so that we can fuck his hot wife more.."

[Image: 48369939-514952395669924-8685413153804124160-n.jpg]

They entered the car and left the society. Amit, who was listening to the conversation, was shocked and he came to the conclusion that they were indeed talking about his mother. His mind was spinning, heart was beating fast and he wanted to puke. He stayed there for some time to control his anger and decided to go home. He knocked on the door and his mother opened the door with happy face. Now, Amit was analysing her thoroughly and was sure that she had fucked 3 boys few minutes ago. He looked at her lips, they were somewhat swollen, there were some bruises on her neck. She hadn't wore her Mangalsutra at that time. He came inside and went towards the kitchen and saw glass and plates in basin. Poonam came and told him to wait for sometime because she was preparing his favourite Aloo matar. He didn't pay any attention to her and left the kitchen. After seeing her busy in kitchen, he directly went in her bedroom, but to his surprise it was clean. There wasn't any proof he wanted. Suddenly, he felt a guilt rising up in his heart.

"Am I right or Am I doubting her again?", a question crossed his mind. He left her room and entered his room. Suddenly he felt the strong smell of something. He looked around. His room was clean and he didn't expect it. He looked around the room. His bedsheets were changed, smell of room freshner had filled the room. He looked at the bottom of the bed and saw a packet. He pulled it out from the bed and looked at it. His eyes widened and jaws dropped, it was a condom packet which was completely empty. With shaking hands, he sat on the bed.

"They...They fucked her in...in...in my room?", He covered his face..

He stood up and looked for the dust bin. It was not there as expected. He went outside and found it there. He opened the dust bin and unsurprisingly he saw condoms filled with white semen inside the bin. His heart sank and he went inside the house. Suddenly, his entire life had changed. His religious, homely, conservative mother was fucking multiple young boys in her home. The woman he respected the most was getting gangabanged by a bunch of mannerless boys.. He sat on the sofa and suddenly he felt something. He stood up and found that sofa was soaked wet with something sticky. It didn't take him time to realise that it was semen of one of the boys. He suddenly felt vomiting and ran into the bathroom to throw up. Poonam heard him puking and knocked on the door.

"Amit, what happened? Are you alright?"

Amit was feeling disgusted at her fake worry about him. He wanted to open the door and slap his mother.

"I am okay mom. I had eaten something weird at cafe. I will be fine. ", He replied.

Poonam didn't say anything and went to the kitchen.

Amit stayed in the bathroom for some time and he saw his mother's panty laying on the floor. There was man's underwear too. He again started vomiting knowing that his mother was fucked in bathroom too. He came out just to find Poonam looking at him with worry.

"Amit, what happened? What did you eat?" ,Poonam kept her hand on his forehead. She was worried but Amit was thinking that it was all fake. He told her that he is going outside for having some fresh air and will be late. She tried to stop him, but he didn't listen and went downstairs. At the parking, he saw his father getting out of Sahil's car. He waved at him and the car vanished. Amit looked at his father who was quite drunk. Amit ignored him and went outside. His life was changed completely.
"My father doesn't know about this. How will he react to this? What if he could not bear this pain and...", Amit started crying while sitting alone on a bench. He was helpless and could not do anything besides watching his family's downfall. For next few days, Amit hardly spend any time at home. He started leaving early and came home late at night. He didn't want to meet his mom face to face, he was avoiding her. One day, he came late and went to the kitchen. Just to avoid any conversation with his mom, he didn't turn on the lights. Suddenly, his parents room door opened and he heard his mom's voice.

"Sahil.. I can't wait for having your dick in my pussy. Why don't you come here and we'll have a rough sex. You like it, right?"

Amit hid himself near the refrigerator and started listening to his mother.

"Don't worry about him. He is totally drunk and will not wake up till tomorrow."

"Amit? Nowadays, he arrives late and leaves early. He said he is working on college project something. He will not find it, don't worry."

"Please Sahil.. I beg you. I can't control myself. Why don't you come and satisfy me. I am eager to take your big dick deep inside me."

"Seriously? All 3 of them? Wow.. Thank you so much. Then you come early and take my husband away for whole day. Let your friends know that they can fuck me whole day.. hehe"

"Okay.. Don't worry.. Amit will not come home. Believe me. Yeah.. One day, he came, but he didn't find anything."

"Okay... I'll control myself tonight. Tomorrow I'll quench my thirst with your friends cocks.."

Poonam ended the call and went inside her room. Amit, who was listening to her conversation with Sahil, had a boner. He was shocked to hear his mom saying those vulgar words so confidently. He went inside the bathroom and started stroking his dick while imagining his mother getting gangabanged by those boys. Within few minutes, he climaxed and he felt weird pleasure. His dick was still rock hard and he started stroking it again... His life has changed, his anger turned into lust and now he wanted to see his mother's slutty face. Next day, he woke up and got ready. He told his mom that he is going and will come late at night. Poonam, who was in kitchen was happy to hear that. She happily waved at him and started doing her chores.

But, Amit didn't go outside. He closed the door and went slowly towards his room and went inside his cupboard. His lust to see his mother's Gangbang had changed him completely. He sat there for nearly 3 hours and suddenly his rooms door opened and he heard men's laughing sounds..

"Oh my darling Poonam.. I can't believe we are going to fuck you again..hehe"

Poonam : Ohh. I can't stop thinking about these dicks of yours. I am craving to take them deep inside my ass and pussy..

"Ohhh.. You sanskari whore.. You  were eager for our dicks right?"

Poonam : yeah. Now don't waste your time and give me those lollipops.

Amit was breathing heavily, his dick was rock hard and he was hearing sounds of clothes removing and bed cracking.

"Fuck.. look at these melons.. I want to drink milf from these huge tits.."

"Poonam darling, how about raw fuck today?"

Poonam : Not today. Today is a very dangerous day. What if something goes wrong.

"Who cares darling? Just tell that it was your husband..hehe.."

"Yeah.. I think not a single person in this society knows about her slutty nature. This slut spends her time in devotion of gods and then secretly fucks strangers in her son's bedroom..hehe.."

Poonam : Hehe .. You guys changed me. Now, stop talking about useless things and fuck me. My pussy is aching.

"Haha.. wow.. you slut, for few hours of sex, you want to throw your devotion away, huh?"

Poonam : Now all I care about is these 3 dicks. I want them deep inside my holes.

Amit was listening to the conversation and to his surprise he had cummed in his pants. He was unable to move, so he stayed like that. Then he started hearing condom packet noise and after few minutes he started hearing "thap...thap" sounds..

"ohh...what a tight cunt you have..aahh.."

"Open your mouth, bitch. Let me fuck your mouth.."

"Oh come on.. Hey bitch, now stroke my dick. I am going to fuck that ass.."

Poonam : Ummm...slurp ..slurp....yes...fuck my pussy..ahh..umm..slurp..

"Oh yeah.. suck it like that. You like my lollipop, right? Suck it..aahhh...I can feel that heat...aahhh"

"Poonam, I can't stop thinking about you. Everyday, I am thinking about you. Why don't you just live with 3 of us. We'll make you our Queen."

Poonam : umm...ummm.... Stop talking bullshit.. do you think you can handle my expenses. Huh? Mu husband earned millions of rupees during his career and you think I will leave this fortune for you? Keep fucking me, and don't talk.

"Hahaha... I love the way you talk darling. This makes my dick even more hard. Now turn around and let me fuck your ass"

Amit was shocked to hear those words. He heard some noises and then

Poonam : Aahh ..yes... Put that rod in my ass..aahhh .. slowly darling.. we have whole day.. aahh...yes...yes..

"Aahhh...what a tight asshole whore..aah.. No matter how many times I fucked you, your ass is tight as fuck..aahhh take this aahh .."

Poonam : aahh... I can feel it deep..aahh.. pound my ass baby.. fuck my all holes . Aahh....

[Image: 4-D4ymvk-Mt-Rb-ZNMx-Q1o-Sv1i-Ezx-Ns-Or-C...n-om-P.gif]

Amit started hearing rhythm of "thap thap thap" sounds.

His mother was getting triple penetrated. Her mouth, pussy and ass was filled with thick dicks and they all were roughly fucking her.

"Holy fucking shit...Ahh.. man, her ass is so tight..aahh..."

"Ooughh...her pussy is sucking my dick .aahhh..fuck.."

"Poonam, suck my dick baby...aahh.. suck it like a lollipop..yeah..aahh ..like that"

Amit was hearing his mom's groans in between banging sounds. All he could do was stroking his dick. He was sweating profusely and it was becoming harder for him to stay inside the cupboard.

"Let's change the position. Let me fuck her ass now"

All men changed the position and again started fucking Poonam. She was cumming repeatedly on their dicks..

"Look at this bitch. Cumming on her son's bed. Do you have some shame, huh?"

"If she had shame, she wouldn't call us to fuck her in her house. She is a born prostitute and she deserves this. She deserves to be treated like a pig. Fuck her guys.. Fuck her and break her mind.."

Poonam was moaning and sucking one of the boys dicks continuously.

"Ahh... I can't control myself...Fuck.. aahh.. Poonam, your mouth..aaahh.. I am going to cum..aahh... Open it.. I am cumming in your mouth..aahh"

Poonam : Yes...Yes...Yes... Give it to me.. cum on my mouth baby.. Give me your protein shake.. aa..aaa..

Poonam opened her mouth. Her 2 holes were still stuffed with 2 dicks and 3rd one was now cumming on her face..

"Yes..aahh....shit...aaahh"

He started cumming on her mouth and tongue. Her mouth was wide open for his thick cream. After cumming, she started sucking his dick and sucked last drop out of it..

Poonam : ummm.. tasty..

"Look at her. She loves young dicks. She loves getting gangabanged by boys of sons age"

Poonam : Hey.. How many times I have told you not to bring my son in this.

"But, your ass pussy gets tightened when we mention it. Hehehe.. You want to get fucked by him right?"

Amit was closely listening to their conversation. He had already cummed twice and was breathing heavily.

Poonam : Don't talk bullshit or else I'll never let you fuck me.

"Haha.. okay darling. We will not mention your pathetic son and dumb husband.. They don't know that 3 men are ravishing their loved wife and mother.

"Aah...Fuck them. Who cares about them.. we are here ro fuck this slut and satisfy our lust. I can't control now. Aahhhh..fuck I am gonna cum.."

"Aahh...Shit... Shit...me too..Poonam...baby, do you want our cum?"

Poonam : aahh..yes...yes baby... Cum in me.. give me your cum. I want it..aaahh...fuck...yes...yes..

Those 2 boys started unloading their semen and after some time they pulled their dicks out of Poonam. She immediately pulled the Condom and drank all semen..

Poonam : Umm.... It's so tasty..hehe..

"You liked our Prasad .. it's just a beginning.. we are going to bang you till your etching ends.."

Poonam : Hey..wait .. You have just came..

"Oh baby... We aren't going to waste any time. We are going to fuck you till the night.."

Amit had already cummed third time in the closet. He was half asleep. He was still hearing the sounds of his mother getting gangabanged. After 3 more hours , the boys left for some fresh air and Amit came out of closet. He was completely wet and his pants were leaking white stuff. He saw his mom sleeping naked on his bed. She was covered in thick layers of semen and Amit was staring at her ass. Without thinking anything, he unzipped his pants and started stroking his dick. Poonam was in deep sleep. Amit touched her ass and started kissing it. There were droplets of semen on her ass, but Amit didn't care about it. He kept kissing it until he felt something in his dick. He was about to cum. He immediately pointed his dick at his mother's ass and started cumming on it.

[Image: sleeping-20605.gif]

Poonam didn't realise anything and was still sleeping. After ejaculation, Amit took his mobile out and took some pictures of his mom and then left the room. He had some plans for his sanskari mom.

[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Silverstone93 - 11-12-2021, 03:29 PM