Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
At long last Rahul finished his drink and put the glass aside, I felt my body tense with both nervousness and excitement as he turned slightly in his seat to face my wife. Someone took the empty glass From Poroma as she licked her lips nervously and watched Rahul turning to face her, he grinned at her then leant forward until his lips were a scant few millimeters from hers. Poroma tensed in anticipation of his
Kiss, but Rahul just hovered there letting the tension mount, a glance To my right told me that Sutapa had not yet started the stopwatch; Clearly she was waiting for the first touch. A minute passed with Rahul's lips hovering over Poroma 's he was looking into her eyes and though she tried to avoid his gaze her eyes kept flicking back to his with uncertainty growing in them. Nor was Poroma the only one feeling the tension, the people around me seemed to hold their breath waiting for that first touch of skin on skin. When Rahul finally closed those few millimeters between his lips and my wife's he did it so slowly that the kiss was seconds old before we realized that the seduction had begun in earnest. I had to nudge Sutapa to start the stopwatch as a collective sigh seemed to fill the room. Poroma sat there with his lips pressed softly to hers, her eyes were open and looking around as she avoided looking into his eyes. Yet despite herself, as though drawn by some magnetism, her eyes drifted To his and fixed there, when this happened Rahul increased the pressure of his kiss a little more. Again, despite herself, Poroma began to respond to his kiss, it was only a slight return pressure, But it was enough of a positive sign for Rahul to move on. kissing her more firmly Rahul opened his mouth a little and although I could not
See it I somehow knew that he was pressing his tongue to my wife's Lips in a demand for entry. When Poroma 's chin moved I knew that she Had given way to Rahul's demanding tongue, I don't know what my wife was feeling, but a tingle of excitement ran through me at this first sign of submission. That excitement grew when I saw Rahul put his Right hand over Poroma 's shoulder, with slow stroking motions he slid It down onto her right breast which he gently began to rub and squeeze Through her clothing. A quick glance at the stopwatch in Sutapa's hand show that barely a minute had passed.

A pin dropping in the room would have sounded like a cannon going off, Even the music that had been playing seemed muted to almost nothing And from where I was standing I could hear Poroma 's breathing Quickening slightly under Rahul's attentions. Rahul started to pinch At Poroma 's nipple through the thin material of her dress which made Her breathing a little heavier. My mouth went dry when I heard the Sound of a sudden intake of breath from Poroma as Rahul's left hand moved onto her lap, his fingers pressing into the material over her pussy to rub gently at her mound. My eyes flickered from point to point as I watched Rahul's actions with my wife; her eyes were still open as they kissed, but they seemed locked to his as though she was Transfixed by something in their depths; his right hand squeezed and teased her right breast and nipple; his left hand pressed more firmly Into her groin to rub at her pussy. I glanced at the stopwatch Convinced that more than five minutes had passed, but was surprised to see that Rahul still had half his warm up time left. Then I heard Poroma give a gentle sigh and her legs, which up to that point had been firmly together began to slowly open giving Rahul more freedom to stroke at her pussy. Of course with Rahul being able to Arouse her pussy with greater freedom meant her legs parted further And so on, the point came where my wife was sat there with her legs Spread wide while Rahul rubbed at her through her dress using his whole hand. I watched the material of Poroma 's dress dimple to the Shape of her pussy as Rahul pressed his fingers firmly into her, his actions making her breathing heavier and louder. Then I nearly jumped out of my skin when the silence was shattered by a soft 'beep-beep'. "That's the five minutes head start," Sutapa spoke barely loud enough to be heard, "Ten minutes left to get Poroma to say the magic words."
I noticed that while she spoke Sutapa had paused the stopwatch; Though Rahul hadn't broken his stride at all. For the first time in more than five minutes Rahul parted their lips and while his hands Stayed busy at her breast and pussy he leant close to her ear and spoke softly to her. In the story the husband had never heard what was being whispered, but in the silence that had once again fallen on the
room Rahul's words came to me clearly. "Want to save us all some time and say it?" he crooned in her ear. Poroma shook her head in the negative and Rahul grinned as he spoke again. "You won't make it and you know it," he said softly, his breath puffing against her ear, "especially now that I can get you undressed. Come on, say it, you're so hot now after just the warm up, how will You feel after a few more minutes of serious attention. Say it, you know you want to, you know you are going to eventually."

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 11-12-2021, 09:12 AM