Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
DESPARATE MOM
===============================================================

I hope you will like this true incident that occurred between my mom and her friends. My mom, Sarita, a complete bombshell. She is fair with black hair. In short she is 38/24/38. Perhaps she was the fantasy of men. She used to dress in the normal Indian fashion ie: a saree, blouse. My father was from Bangalore. But my mom was born and brought up in Mumbai. After her marriage she started living in Bangalore. We had a joint family in Bangalore. But last year my father got a promotion and transferred to Mumbai. We got a very big apartment from my dad’s company. My mom was very happy to return to her home town. She was now enjoying her liberty because the conservative environment of our joint family in Bangalore is not here to bind her. There was no “Bohu don’t do this, or Bohu you should do that” order from our grandfather and grandmother. After 6 months of our shifting in Mumbai, one day my father told us that he have to go to Dubai for an office tour. It was a 20 days tour. My father was worried about us but mom told him that she will manage. It is just about a 20 days matter.
Mom had 2 friends who were used to be her boyfriends before marriage. Exactly 2 days after my father went to Dubai, I heard that her friend's Sharad and Kamat were going to visit. They ware coming from Puna. Actually they both worked in a FMGC company with my mom before her marriage. They are still working in the same company as a marketing manager. They travels a lot as a part of there job. Mom told me that they have a meeting in Mumbai so they will stay with us for 5-6 days.
It was my summer vacation in my new school so I used to just watch TV and pass my time. I noticed mom was pretty happy knowing that her friends were going to come. I always knew that they were mom's old friends and were always interested in mom even after her marriage. I had seen them on my 15th birthday party last year when mom had invited them in Bangalore. They were always eyeing mom but had no chance to get near her as dad and other family members ware around. I knew they were coming for mom but I did not want to interfere too much in mom's business.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 10-12-2021, 02:49 PM