Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
So now a days every night I got the drawing room and watch TV while my bro would be fucking my wife in my bedroom and on my bed. I had to do that because my wife loves it and I was totally dependant to my brother financially. Everyday the fuck session would start at 11Pm and last till 12:30AM. In those times I had to keep my baby too. I had to wait with my erect cock. After 12:30 my wife used come to our drawing room to say that they are finished and I can now enter in our bedrooms.

Everything uses to happen spending a few words. Then after entering in to bed rooms I used to sleep with her taking her in my hand. We used to spend half an hour chatting and discussing our daily problems and future plans. Some time I would kiss her and find semen in her mouth too. So it was obvious that my bro use to cum both in cunt and mouth. Sometimes her tits would also be covered with dried cum and most interesting was she never bothered to clean. Slowly I would squeeze her lovely tits which are bloated due to my bros rigorous treatment. I would suck her tits and find taste of my bros semen there too. Then I should lower my hand to her well stretched and fucked cunt and insert one or two fingers and find cunt oozing cum. All this while my wife would just close her eyes and whimper with low groans. Probably she is getting excited thinking of me (her husband) playing with her who had been just freshly fucked her lover. Actually she was enjoying being the wife of two men.
I don't know about her but yes it was tremendous turn on for me to find my wife drenched in my bros cum. I hate my bro a lot, probably too jealous about his plus points physicality and financially. Sometime when I would separate her clinched thighs which she never separated thinking my bros cum should spill out. I also do this when I am all ready to fuck her and without much waste of time my smaller cock enters the deflated cunt. I enjoy the feel of my bros cum in my wife's cunt which is all wet and flowing. Just feel of his is so high that without much fucking I come her cunt. Then my cock would come out and immediately she would clench her legs together. Without saying word I would go to my place and sleep. These become a routing and almost reflexes.

My bro started giving lot of gifts to my wife. He would give dresses, flimsy nightyes, lacy bra and panties and sometimes ornaments also. They were least bothered about me. Even some time in my presence he would call my wife and take to the other room for fucking or chatting like husband wife. In the dinner table I found that my wife serving the best foods to my brother. Presently they have started kissing in front of me. My wife wastes no opportunity to get fucked. Now a days my bro use to take her to long outings and definitely fuck her marathon. Just few days before my wife told me that they have decided to have another baby so I have to stop fucking her for few months.

(End)
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 10-12-2021, 01:08 PM