Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Soon my brother came and my wife signaled him to lie down beside her in her bed.
He immediately did that and soon they were kissing and fondling each other without making a noise. Because of the two mosquito nets in two different beds it was herd for any one to see through the mosquito-nets and understand what was happening on the other beds . Soon he got on top of my wife and my wife guided his cock to her cunt's mouth and lowered herself a bit. In went the big cock head splitting my wife's cunt. My wife took the cock bending her back like a bow to adjust the size till their pubes entwined. Keeping his cock inside without any movement both enjoyed the union while my 3 years old baby was sleeping beside them.

Slowly bro brought his cock out only to penetrate again with much more vigor. My wife said she was in seventh heaven and lost count to number of times she came. It was her over ecstasy moment. Her cunt muscles were squeezing his cock each time she came as though it had found a long lost love. Bro in the mean time was kissing her all the time with one hand squeezing her tits alternating with each other. She was moving her hands on his back and hugging him tight upwards so as to maximize the penetration. She said she wanted this to last fore ever but then after a long half an hour fucking my bro jolted and came in floods inside her soaping cunt. She was feeling his cock fucking her cervix so as thought fucking a cunt inside cunt. They held each other for long and after some time she could feel his cock growing inside again. Soon he was bucking and started fucking again. My wife never asked him to stop as she said that she was madly in love with my bro. They fucked again this time changing position to doggy style, sideways and then intermittently stopping to kiss and fondle each other and whispering I love you. When it was over it was 4 AM in the morning and that been over 4 hours of fuck. All this had happened with me sleeping on the other bed. She told me getting fucked without making a noise was a pure fun for them.

In this one year she never remembered an week when they did not fucked. After we had over first child I her told her put copper T and she refused outright. She never allowed me to cum inside. However I remembered the day a year back when she told me that she feels sorry for me and that she if feeling to put CT. I was overjoyed but little did I know that she wants to put CT coz se wants my bro to fuck and come inside her.

I was shocked to hear her that they both madly love each and if pose problem to there union then she wont be able to live. So the situation was such that if she be deprived of fuck from my bro for even a single day then it’s impossible. I was really very turned on by her idea and it aroused me. So now starts the fuck sessions of my bro and wife after its been known to me.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 10-12-2021, 01:07 PM