Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
After which he opened his pants and took out his large dick and inserted it in to her pussy. She screamed out loud. He held her breast and started fucking her real hard. I saw him tighten his grip and slowly fell on her after 10 minutes of hard pounding. Then suddenly he got up and thrust his rod to her mouth and made her lick and suck his thick milk. Then they removed off the rope and pushed her off from the auto. She fell on the road. Then thinking it was over she asked her clothes back and they laughed and advanced towards her. I saw the terror in her eyes as she saw them coming near. She tried to run but they pulled her down. The Young man turned her on her tummy and watched her back greedily and then kneeling down opened her ass. Then he started to lick her ass hole. This was the time when mom started to have some real pleasure. I sat on the road in front of her. I was really surprised seeing her giving some muffed sound in pleasure. The young man continued sucking her ass hole for more than 10 minutes. In between his sucking, he was some time entering her tongue in to her hole. It was very hard for mom to bear the enormous pleasure when his hot tongue was entering and fucking her ass hole. Mom took my hand in her hand and every time when she was giving pressure in my hand I knew she was enjoying enormous pleasuring sensation in her shit hole. The young then pulled his thick dick from his underwear and after stroking it for few seconds; he pushed it deep inside her virgin ass. First she screamed. The young man continued greedily then, without removing his rod pulled her on fours. He then started squeezing her breasts and fucked her like a wild animal. Mom was crying loudly in pleasure as the young man humped her madly. After 5 minutes he splashed his sperm all over her ass.

My now mom pulled herself to go when she was stopped by the young man "where r u going u have one more person to fuck "she looked around and said there’s no one else "How about your son?" Her face turned crimson, then realizing he was going to do it, she began to plead with him "NO! NO! NOT MY SON! HE IS SMALL! DON’T DO THIS TERRIBLE THING! FOR GODS SAKE I AM HIS MOTHER" but it all fell on deaf ears.

They were happy to see her struggle. I was pushed forward and told to strip my rod. It had risen seeing her naked. "So this is your son, but his rod doesn’t look so, it looks like your husbands" They laughed together. The short man said "and he is interested in his mom". My mom gave me a disgusted look (something like u too Brutus). They pulled my mom’s hair and forced her to suck my small penis which began to grow as soon as mom’s tongue touched it. I tried hard to stop the growing of my dick but it went on till it exploded in her mouth. "So your son can come in his mother’s mouth and enjoy. So why don’t u allow him to enjoy "the young man said. Then they pulled her and began to fuck her pussy again. I watched my mom sitting on his lap and riding as his cock rode on deeper and deeper till he came. Then the short man made her on her hands and leg. I was behind her and watched her pussy split open. The young boy signaled me to start. I was thinking what to do.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIFES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 08-12-2021, 04:29 PM