Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I went their house after some time by now they too had food and were waiting for me. Soon I was sent to sush room, sheetal was also in her room. Now I dint want her in that room, I didn’t like to see her either. Sush came and hugged me thanking for helping her, I catiously moved her away from, I didn’t want to show sheetal that we are intimate. Sheetal too greeted me this time with hi. I said hello to her but didn’t even look at her, I was just neglecting her. I asked sush to take book and ask me what you want to. Looking at my neglecting sheetal she was getting irritated and I wanted that only. I sat on bed and I went in teaching sush, I solved couple of problems asked her to solve other problems on her own. While she was solving I was watching her how she was doing. Sheetal came beside me asking me a problem, jiju I am unable to understand this problem she said with lots of hesitation. I said let me finish sush problems first later I will come to you, I said again not even looking at her, I showed as if I was watching what sush was doing. I knew sheetal will feel insulted, it happened same, she felt very bad for neglecting her. She must have thought boys will come running to help beautiful girls before they ask for it. But here I was avoiding her despite of her request, she felt humiliated and immediately she left room taking other books with her. I raised my head to look at her, she looked back at me. She could not go like that without telling anything. She said she will come later to clarify, I think she was warned by aunt to behave, which sush told me later. I went on teaching couple of chapters, she was too fast to earn, it is natural already she was taught that subject now I only I had to remind her few things and teach her easy methodology that was all. We finished two chapters, I came out of room searching for aunt. She was sitting before t v watching those sas bahu serials. I said if I am not disturbing you to interfere in your sas bahu quarrels would you mind to prepare tea. She looked at me amused using those words, no way beta I will prepare now it self, but she didn’t move till ads appeared. By now I was heading back to room. Sush was doing tremendously well she had learnt to use my tips to solve those problems.
I sat beside her looking at the way she was solving and I gave few tips to improve her skill in solving. Aunt arrived with tea, she asked for sheetal, sush said she is in other room. She is studying alone there as she was getting disturbed. It is ok you take tea I will give her and come back. She gave tea to sheetal and came back, now both of us were sipping hot tea. How are you doing beti, whether jiju is teaching well she asked. Jiju is tremendous teacher mom, he teaches so well, he should have been lecturere, he would be favorite teacher in our school sush replied. Why will he be teacher he is so well off, he is teaching you on my request, but sheetal seems to be fool, otherwise she could have learnt all like you, what does aunt knows what all I have taught her so far. I don’t want her to be part of our private teaching I said to my self. Aunt was there for few more minutes watching me teaching her daughter. Then she went out leaving both of us closing door behind her. One door was closed sush went to bolt is and came back and sat beside me. Jiju please give some break I am feeling tired. It is ok baby you can relax for some time you have studied so long without break. I will go and teach sheetal, saying so I stood up to leave. Sush pulled me back and made me sit on bed beside her.
No jiju you are not going out, but I wanted to give her time to relax, I didn’t want to do any thing like previous time where she had become angry, I didn’t wanted to buy problem, I had enough of it with her cousins. Sush don’t worry , I am not leaving now, let me sit with your mom and chat for some time. No way you are not going out, are you angry on me jiju. She pushed me on my back and sat on me pinning me on bed, soon she began smooching. I was feeling bit relaxed now, if she is so much interested in me why did she behave like that last time was question. I wanted to ask but my mouth was engaged in smooch, slowly she unbuttoned her shirt exposing her lemons. Then she placed my hand on her right tit while she was holding me tight in her embrace. I began pressing it slowly, I could sense her tiny nipple erected, I pinched nipple and twisted it bit harder as I too was excited, she monaed but it could not escape. Don’t pinch hard she managed to murmur, it pains jiju. I am sorry I will take care I too murmured without breaking smooch. She had become expert in kissing in past few episodes, her tongue was swirling in mouth exploring it. We had to break kiss for air, when I looked into her eyes, she smiled, her eyes had become red with arousal. I pushed both flaps of her shirt exposing both tits, I took one in mouth while pressed other, she had placed her hand on my hand encouraging pressing it. What the heck we are doing I thought, we are playing nasty games while her parents and other members are very much present in home. I like kinky acts but it was too risky, suppose if her mom or others come, we would be in a state to recover fast, at least she, as I have become expert in such things. But I could not avoid eating those nice and lovely tits, I continued sucking and pressing one after other. She was controlling her moans but still they were escaping from her moth, they were just audible. So far I had only seen her tits but not her virgin pussy, I was dying to see it. I slowly slide my hand to her belly and finger fucked belly for some time. Caressed her stomach and slowly slide my hand to her pussy. She took off her hand from there, after some time I again placed my hand this time also she avoided me touching there.
Let me touch it dear, I want to see that place I hissed. Sorry jiju not there, you can do any thing upper side but not there. Why what happened I want to feel it and see that place, why are you stopping me. She said nothing but I don’t like to be touched there, she said in serious tone. I had to give up, it is better one in hand than two in tree, what ever feasting should suffice, I should not lose this also craving for her pussy. I can go for it when we are completely alone, that time she cant make a scene I thought. Again I went for those magnificent tits. I pressed and sucked till hearts content. Though she was enjoying but she was not meeting my eyes, I asked what happened dear, she said I am sorry for stopping but please understand me. I said there is no point in understanding. You are selfish and what you want is to enjoy for your self, what will you lose in showing there. I wont do anything I want to see it at any cost. Please jiju try to understand I have let you do all the things, I have even initiated to do but why don’t you want to listen to my requests. It is ok if you don’t want me to see your glory, at least let me touch. Last time also you didn’t let me touch there, the moment I touched there you ran away and behaved badly, that was the reason I was not ready to come to you I said.
Is it, you are angry for that, you should have told it to me. If you are so insistent I will show you, but you should promise me that you wont do anything no even touch. Yes dear I promise you, I wont do any thing. Do you think that I will bang you, I asked laughing at her.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 05:31 PM