Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Me – it is something related to your house, I don’t know if I am crossing my limits. But I can’t refrain myself from telling as your sis is my bhabhi’s close friend, I feel we are related as you call my bhabhi as younger sis, am I right I asked.
He – go ahead, I am listening.
Me – the subject what I am going to tell is out of my jurisdiction, you may get angry on learning what I am above to tell. But you need to control your anger.
He – prelude is going very long, I don’t have much patience, now tell me what it is, go straight to subject. He took cigarette from his pocket and extended it to me. We took each and light our cigarettes.
I took of my mobile, see bro till now I haven’t seen your sis, I hope this is she I showed her photo from my mobile, it was edited one showing only her face. Yes she is my younger sis jahnavi she is friend of your bhabhi, both of them are very close friends. What about her he asked?
I began detailing whatever I knew. He was getting angry with every word of mine. At last he could not control himself. Shree you are mistaken and you are testing my patience, if you were not related to my sis I would have shot you by now, he pulled gun from his pocket. My sister is very innocent and she never goes alone, I know very well that she can’t do such things. She is much concerned about our family status. She can never ever do like this.
Me – I had very well guessed it, you are man of anger. Keep back that toy; I don’t like such toys I said firmly. I am prepared to answer this but you will have to be more patient. Wait a minute I will give complete evidence but I warn you, you will not like it. I assure you I too have not watched it completely and now also I don’t want to watch it. I started laptop and searched for the folder and opened video containing his sister’s chat. First part contained only text, he could not realize that it was her id. He admitted that he does not know her id and he won’t believe in what I was showing. Then I opened video file, soon his sis appeared on screen I went behind laptop and began nursing my drinks.
I could see video through reflection of his spectacle. So far she is fully clothed now she began removing her dress very slowly, now her top had gone and she was still in slip, slowly that too came off. When her bra was being lifted he shut lap top with such a force, I thought it broke into pieces. Luckily I had saved it in pendrive. I snatched lap top from his clutches. He was shivering with anger, suddenly he stood up and asked me to tell name of that boy. I asked him to cool down, I refilled his glass and handed him, he drank it in one go and snatched bottle from drinking straight from bottle. I pushed him back on sofa, dear raj don’t get excited too much. Go coolly and think what best you can do for this. I pulled bottle from his hands and sat beside him, I caressed his back. He pushed my hand away, shree bro you cant understand what is going in my mind, you would know if it had happened to your sis he barked in anger.

That I can very well understand raj, but with this anger you cant do any thing. You have to think twice before raising your step. For your information jahnavi didi is not only single victim he has hooked other girls too. I opened lap top and showed other girls videos too, but not completely I showed zist of the videos. He recognizes two other girls. My goodness he seems to be criminal he said.
Me – yes he is, but you are lucky to get right information at right time. I will show text chat where in he is pressing her to run away from home and get married. As per my calculation they are supposed to elope soon. Now I will give his information. I opened his face-book and show his photos which he recognized immediately.
He said he seems to be knowing this guy, he has seen him in the same college where jahnavi was studying.
No need to think much I know his name and cell number, I gave both to him. I looked at watch it was getting late but I had to finish this first before going home. How about ordering food I asked. He too looked at time, don’t worry bro my boys will arrange it. He made call to his goons and told what to bring. I said I am vegetarian, you can order anything for you. Just he nodded and told what all the things to be brought. By then I was refilling his glass and mine too. We started boozing while we talked on what can be done. It was hard task to keep him seated, the moment I reminded him about the subject he had begun jumping like fool. Some how, I managed his anger, and took him in my control. We kept talking till food was delivered.
I arranged plates on dining table and he volunteered to serve, food was accompanied another bottle of champagne, I looked at him why did you order this I had another bottle. He said you are slow drinker I take fast and one is not enough for both of us, he said as he gulped his drink. We discussed again while we finish drink and while eating I had mind fresh by other general talks like what I do and all. He seemed to be impressed by talks, his mood had become light, he was talking normal. Before we departed I reminded him about the plan and urgency. He hugged me tight and said thanks jiju, I wont forget your help in this matter. I want to be your friend forever, I said same here. We can be friends forever and we shall be meeting frequently now onwards, I told. I am here for your any need jiju we shall sure be meeting frequently, we departed. I went back home it was very late every body had retired to bed, maid opened door for me, I straight away hit bed.
Next day I got early as usual went for jog and from their did my usual exercises. When I came down from terrace aunt called me. I wished her but was heading to room. My clothes were drenched with sweat I had to change them. Aunt said take milk beta, please bring here aunt I am bit tired I replied.

I sprawled on bed thinking about yesterday’s events with raj. Will he follow what I had told or will spoil the game by handling it in hurriedly? He needs to be cautious, we cant underestimate our enemy always. By then I heard knock I thought maid has come. Please come door is open I shouted not bothering to go and open door. Good morning devarji I heard bhabhi’s voice. Immediately I sat up, and wished her good morning. she had come with tray, she had brought mug of milk my usual quota. Why did you take trouble dear bhabhi, aunt would have brought or you could have sent maid, I said smiling at her. Why don’t I have liberty to serve my devarji she asked teasingly. No bhabhi you had never came to my room, since yesterday her attitude had changed. Please sit down I show chair, she sat on chair after handing me mug of milk. Do you drink so much milk she asked, you can take some I offered her glass. She said no I don’t take milk she replied. That is nice of you, you only make others drink milk I replied looking at her boobs. She blushed after she understood what I meant. You stupid be in limits she said in mock anger. What did I say bhabhi, you are making me drink milk by handing big mug, did I say any thing wrong I said smiling. I know how innocent you are, but can you digest so much milk she asked looking at the quantity, it was almost half liter, enough powdered almonds and pista were added while boiling, aunt knew how much I consume every day so she takes enough care and trouble to make this for me. Bhabhi please taste it you too will start having milk instead of tea. No thanks she replied, I drank all the sweet milk in few gulps and returned mug saying I can digest more of milk if you offer me, I teased her looking at her milk jugs. She tapped my head with mug and said you will never improve in anger, she left room without looking back. I was really astonished the way I flirted with her, and most important was she was not really that angry for it.
I took bath and got ready to leave after breakfast, when I entered room to take my laptop, bhabhi came in after me. I looked at her questioning; you said you will give me good news. Yes bhabhi I should thank you for your good wishes. Yesterday deal went very well and I did other progress too, which I will tell you later. I had told you no, you are really lucky for me. What was that she asked, I explained how the deal went and how beneficial it is to me? She was happy to be praised her, I was expecting another smooch of this lovely and lucky lady. So you are successful and happy, now onwards never ask for such favors she told and left room. I was so astonished by her behavior, these girls are always unpredictable. You will never know how their mood changes.
I was at site when my cell rang, it was raj he spoke to me for some time and thanked me for all the information, he asked me how I got. I said now finish your job, I will tell everything in detail after mission is completed. Take care and handle it delicately so that no one is under trouble. He assured me that he will handle it properly like what you had suggested, don’t worry I am here to take care of everything. Shall we meet again in the evening he asked? I said I don’t know about my engagements yet, I shall call you if I will be free in evening. He cut call after he explained what he is intending to do today he gave few advises and we said bye for now.
Afternoon I received call from sush, she said her test of physics went very well and now she needs help in mathematics, I said right now I am busy, may not be able to come sorry sweetie. No jiju you will have to come, I am feeling down due to some chapters in maths. I said sorry na, you take help of some others, I wanted to avoid her for the last episode. I didn’t have courage to go, though she was very cooperative in the beginning but at the end her behavior had put me into trouble. She was so angry and sat away from me, she avoided looking or speaking to me. I didn’t want to buy more trouble, these immature girls are always risky to handle. If anything goes wrong only I will be blamed, so I thought it was better to avoid her. But soon I received call from hr mom requesting me to come. She said just because of your help my daughter has done very well in her tests, I want you to help her in other subjects also. Now I could not say no to aunt I had to respect elders, I said I shall come but bit late. She was urging to come right now for meals, I said I wont be able to come right now and I had taken meals already.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 05:31 PM