Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Me – then you have to decide, I will give you some time to think about it, now let us leave now it is getting late. Aunt should not be bothered about delay. Ok stand up and raise your top.
She – what the heck you are ordering I have said I wont do such things with any other than my hubby.
I stopped her sentence in the middle, you are such a fool you don’t know whom to trust, now get up before I so something to you. She stood up she was shivering anticipating bad moves from me. Now do as I tell I ordered her. She began pleading me not to do any thing to her. Now will you raise your top or else I will have to do it myself. She was looking nervous she was sure if she goes for a fight her strength is no match to my exercised body. Should I do on my own I asked in anger raising my voice, she began raising her top with her trembling hands. Her entire body was shaking with fear and anxiety. Now she had raised her top till bra, I pushed her bra up exposing her boobs. She moved back and I too moved along with her. Now stop this drama and stand still, be assure I wont bang you I said in anger, she again frightened to hear but still she was not in a position to believe my words.
I took out a ointment tube I had purchased before going to theatre as I was sure of her body condition. I took enough ointment on my fingers, she asked what I am doing, but I gestured her to keep quite. I hold her boob tenderly and applied ointment on the bruises caused by me previous day. After applying on her right boob I left it moved to left one and I applied there also.
Me – this is heparin cream it cures those bruises, may be by tomorrow all the marks would vanish. I could have given this tube to you, but I knew you would not apply suspecting me. This is to save your marriage and nothing else. If your hubby sees those bruises what will he think about you. Today you take rest from fucking or even if you have to don’t show those bruises to him. Otherwise it would be impossible to give reason for those bruises.
Even now she was crying, what happened now close the window show is over I smiled at her. She was standing quite unable to believe what I had done and said.
Me – don’t you have manners at least say thanks for the care I have taken, I teased her to make her angry. But instead of getting angry said thanks in low volume it was just audible to me. Keep this tube with you, you can apply this cream only on affected skin, you need to take enough care not to apply on other part which may give side effects, I threatened her. She coolly took ointment and kept in her purse.
She – thanks again but you need to speak good, what a dirty language you use while speaking, at least in presence of females you should learn to speak she said in sad voice.

Me – what do you call fucking, do you have any other words instead of fucking. If you are so afraid or shy of using the term how do you fuck then. Now stop the argument, always you want to argue for everything, and further listen to me. Today I gave you service don’t ask again for this free service, but you need to take enough care while applying to protect uninfected skin, mind it.
She shook her head in acceptance, shall we move from here I asked, or you will are ready to oblige the promised words. Before she said any thing I moved from there. Wash your face and get ready within five minutes we are supposed to leave. She ran to wash room and got ready soon to leave. All the time she was silent I dint bother to speak to her. She quietly sat beside me in front seat and closed door. We began moving to house.
We were near to house then my cell rang, I looked at caller, this was the same person who had called before. I stopped my car on side of road. Come on tell me I asked, after he completed his sentence, ok then I shall come there but only if he is ready to accept my terms and conditions. He said it is all right and now almost settled now come and finish the deal, may be you have to bring to your way with your nice words. I shall take care of that ok bye now, fix the meeting at …… I gave place and time.
Me – see bhabhi again luck may come to my side, hope you heard our conversation and you know what I was speaking. It is in your hands to turn table of my luck to my side.
She – what do I know in these land dealings how can turn table, if I knew any thing in such dealings I would have accompanied you, better call my uncle he seems to know how to talk to such guys. She was telling innocently as if I was asking her to come for negotiations.
Me – it is not that dear bhabhi, I am good enough to tackle these guys, but what I need is wishing me best of luck to negotiate.
She – what do you mean, I am unable to know what you are speaking.
Me – dear don’t act now, you know what I am asking for.
She – wow you are asking for that, shree it is not fair to do such things with other men(gair mard ke saath aisa karna theek nahi).
Me – what is there only a kiss and nothing else. I wont suck your boobs like yesterday but just a nice kiss that too willingly. If you want me to prosper you do it, otherwise leave to my own luck. If I succeed with your wishes you will be part of the success. Ok leave it I know you hate me and you don’t want me to progress, you want only you to be rich and others should not grow. I pretended like starting car.
She – do you really believe that I brought you all those lucky dealings? But I don’t believe it.

Me – no problem dear I am not forcing you any more, let us move I it is question of faith and belief. I don’t know whether I am carried away by superstitions, or they were mere coincident. Let me test my faith without your support if I am successful I will think those all success are mine and without any base I gave credit to you. I started engine, before I engaged gear she stopped me.
She – wait shree though I don’t think I am that lucky enough to bring luck to you. As I myself have failed in few fields, I shall oblige, but if any thing goes wrong you should not blame me.
She immediately pulled my face towards her, she began kissing me with her closed lips. When her lips touched mine I opened my mouth to take her lips inside my mouth. She hesitated a bit later she too parted her lips. I felt like I was high over the world, the girl who hated me from depth of her heart is allowing me to kiss her. I felt like pressing those melons but I refrained such urges. As we were kissing I was caressing her lovely face. I broke kiss and said it is enough to wish me good luck. She looked at me in disbelief, she must be expecting long kiss like yesterday. She said thanks and wishes you great success, she shook my hand. I had done it to make her believe me I wanted her kiss as token of wish but not sexually it had clicked right. May be her thinking about me might have changed at least to little extent. We both smiled at each other and we began moving from there. I dropped at gate of house and bid bye to her, while she was getting down she wished me luck, I felt like she blushed. I turned car and headed to place of meeting.
We sat for negotiations as most of our conditions were already conveyed to other party, it was not too hard to bring them on line, it completed much quicker than expected that also other party consented for delayed payment as he was not in that hurry. Only his request was to pay one fourth now and later at time of sale deed, he wont force me unless he buys land for himself. That was agreeable by both I gave him token money and the deal was finalized, he was ready to possession of land after agreement of sale and I was allowed to develop land along with existing land. That was an additional advantage for me. I could complete developing all together. After formalities finished we got separated. I was so happy that day, I had that land not only most unexpected but that too at most reasonable price and with immediate possession.
I thought of going back home, but I remembered some work which was most important. I went to the place sush had informed about sneha bhabhi friend. I saw a old man and other young men were sitting. I didn’t know how to begin the talk; I was getting nervous to begin. So I took cell number of young person who seems to be brother of that girl, through salesman. I was bit tensed as sush had informed me that they are bad persons. I had to think twice before I place each steps, if anything goes wrong I would be in trouble.
I gave some thoughts about how to start, at last I decided to go for that. I called that number and inquired is it mr raj, he said yes, who are you he asked in not that rough voice. I said I am shree I need to talk to you personally. He asked what the matter is, I said it is something which cant be discussed over the phone, I am devar of sneha bhabhi your sisters friend, hope you know her. He said yes I know so what he asked. If it is possible to meet me I shall wait for you, it is most important and urgent. He hesitated first then he called me to his shop. I said I don’t mind coming to your shop but it is personal and secret, please come out we shall sit some where we are alone and talk. He agreed to come out usually such kind of persons wont come alone as they suspect everyone. I told him where I was standing, after 5 minutes he came in his car, he stopped his car beside mine. Casually I looked into the car it was loaded with his goons. I came out of my car and he too came out of his, we were standing in firing range of his body guards. We cant discuss anything in open s it is related to your family, before going into details you need to confirm my identity, I handed him my pouch containing my driving license and pan card. He returned after seeing them, by then I had made call to bhabhi. When she received said hello devarji, this was the first time she called by that name. I happened to meet brother of your friend mr raj, will you speak to him, she said sure please give him phone. Both of them talked for a minute those usual formalities, he was speaking to her like his younger sis, probably she too was addressing him as brother. After he finished call he returned my cell. I spoke to her for brief minute I told her there is sweet news waiting for her and I shall convey it after I come back, said bye and cut call before she responded.
Me - I think it is better to move from here to some lonely place that too if you trust me.
He – ok no problem, you are like my jiju as you are devar of my sis. Shall we go to our guest house he asked?
Me - That would be fine if no one is there around.
He – no there will be some people, I can manage to send them if it is so important and secret.
Me – no need to take so much trouble, we can go to my flat it is deserted, you can come alone with me, if you trust me. Or else it is your wish.
He – I trust you baba we don’t have any animosity and moreover you are devar of my sis. Ok we shall go.
Me – get into my car let you guards follow you, but you will have to ask them to wait for you outside the building.
At my flat, he looked around neatly maintained flat it looks good shree, who all are staying here he asked. No one is living her I have rented this flat but later changed my decision to stay at your sis house. By the way what will you have, I asked him while I handed him glass of cold water. He said any thing will do, hot or beer I asked, he sai hot is better. I brought bottle of champagne he took bottle and was impressed about my taste. We took each as per our desire, I extended snacks plate. Once settled and had few sips of drinks, he asked will you tell me what the problem is.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 05:30 PM