Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Me – have patience baby, I am trying to help you out, I am not here to watch and enjoy your used body. If I mind I can have enough seal packs for me. Raise your bra also, it will be better if you unhook your bra for better proofs. Se thought for a moment and unhooked her bra, it was hanging on hr shoulder keeping both flaps out of place. Now I could see her nude globes, they looked much better than in those pics or videos. Move towards mirror and watch yourself in bedroom dressing mirror. I commanded.
She – yes I am in front of mirror tell me what to observe.
Me – watch that green patch on your left boob below nipple. How green it has become of hard bite. She - She raised her boob and was startled to see green path. My good ness how did it happen to me and how do you know about it.
Me – not only that you go on checking keenly, it is due to hard bite on your mango. After you finish right go for left one, you will find something there too.
She inspected her right boob thoroughly, then she moved to her left, there is nothing shree she said.
Me – raise it, exactly at bottom of your left boob you will find four teeth marks, two upper and two lower. May be you will find clear prints of teeth.
She did as I said, oh my good ness you are right shree, there are bite marks like what you described. By the way how do you know all these. Shall I show something more I asked. She said no it is enough but you didn’t tell me how the hell do you know. Did you peek in bath room or planted a spy cam in bathroom she asked.
Me – no, neither I peeped not placed cam in your bath, I am not that cheap to do such kinds.
She – then how the hell do you know, tell me how you came to know all these which I am also not aware of.
I asked her to lower her dress, there is no need to show me those globes. You can come out after adjusting your dress. See I am not keen to watch you topless. She came out after adjusting, she stood opposite to me, is there any magic shree, how come you know so many things about my body and secret.
Me – come near and examine my body you will come to know.

Me – come near and examine my body you will come to know.
She was hesitant but came near me. She had gained little confidence in me, when she was topless I didn’t go near her or tried to peek at those luscious globes. I could have gone inside and touched her boobs in pretext of showing in detail. I didn’t want to do it, what all I ad planned is to threaten her and humiliate her for the revenge of she insulting from very beginning. Now I had succeeded in it, it is more than what she deserved. I was fully contended for what I had done so far. But proving something was still pending. I had to disclose secret of my knowledge.
At last she was in front of my topless body, she was looking at my biceps and my toned up body. What should I check in your body she asked. You are posing like body grow model of advertisement, she could not stop herself from smiling even in such tensed moment.
Me – I didn’t know that you are such a fool, you should have checked what you did to me yesterday.
She – what do you mean, what did I do to you.
Me - Check my chest for any bite marks.
She – where.
Me – exactly where you bite, me yesterday.
She could not find any thing on my hairy and broad chest. At last I pointed my chest where there was light bite mark. She looked at that mark, yes it is there, what now, still she was not sure of what I was asking for.
I pulled her to me, now place your teeth on that mark and check whether that matches your teeth on that. She was startled was it you who kissed me yesterday in dressing room.
She -You brute, how dare you did all these things to your own bhabhi, she started abusing, she raised her hand second time on the day to hit me. I expected it and hold her hand in midway.
Me - Don’t ever try to hit me you bitch I roared at her, if I hit you hard all your 32 will come out. May be you have only 30 as you neither have wisdom nor wisdom teeth. Take cold water from fridge and listen to me carefully.
She moved to fridge and took cold water bottle, she was under full depression. She was not aware of how all these happened. But still I had doubt, she knew it and was trying to act innocent. She drank water in single gulp and began coughing. I caressed her back and moved her to sofa, made her sit there. I sat on single chair opposite to her.

Me – now listen to me carefully and don’t try to act innocent. Yesterday I had come down from terrace after my usual exercises. I was in room and all of a sudden you came in and hug me tight. It was you who started kissing me madly. It was second time it was happening to me. Unlike last time I began responding thinking that you are attracted to me and doing it on purpose. You took my left hand placed it on your right boob. I could feel almost nude boob under that cotton material of your night suite. With touch of that luscious boob I lost my all sense and began pressing it light then hard. When I pressed it really hard tweaking your erect nipple with thumb and forefinger you cried of pain or pleasure. It was then you broke kiss and in turn you bite me on my chest. First it was light then as I pressed your globe harder you bite hard enough to leave mark on my chest. Then I decided to return favor and began biting your right boob, you pressed my head on your bosom, encouraged to bite it harder. Then I bite it hard, it was then you hold me tight but freed your right boob from my mouth. We began kissing again, when I broke kiss I lifted you in my arm and began sucking your left boob from over the cloth. Before I dropped you to ground I bite again on your left tit with only teeth leaving bite mark on your left boob too.
She was looking nervous on hearing detailed picture of what happened in dark dressing room. She bowed her head down, she was ashamed of happenings may be by mistake.
She – you should have stopped me shree, why did you do it to me. You are very bad boy, you did it al to your loving brothers wife. You are insane, you spoiled me. You should have said it was you , I could have realized my mistake and stopped me from doing such acts, it is sin to do all such sexual things with bhabhi. Didn’t yu have sense to do such cheap acts with your brothers wife.
Me – yes I did felt bad on first instance few days back, but when you repeated it again, I thought you are doing it purposefully.
She – how can I do such thing with my dewar, whom my entire family loves so much, much more than their own son. You should have thought how holy relation is between devar and bhabhi. You did very wrong thing, it was an accident in darkness, if I had known that it was you I would have never done it.
Me – I do know what that relation means, and I do respect that, but it was from your side. If I had begun it was my fault. But it was you who began and that too second time. I thought you are thinking in other way. In some part of India bhabhi is half wife of devar and such things are very common now a days, Bhabhi liking devar or vise versa.
She – no you are wrong you are trying to justify your misbehavior with me.
My cell began ringing, I didn’t pick the all but when it began ringing insistently I looked at cell. It was my contractor, I remembered I had entrusted some important task, I took the call. He was telling me progress, I replied, that is grate news but remember that I am not interested beyond the price I had quoted for. You can call me only if it is acceptable by that party and disconnected. I was happy for what he had conveyed me .
Me – no it is you who did all such things. Now you are acting like innocent. How could you confuse my height with is sorter body.

She – no I didn’t feel it as you bent your face enough to meet my face, you instantly began kissing me I thought it was my hubby.
Me – now don’t try to fool me, you had raised on your toes and trying to balance by holding me. By the time you caught me your hubby had dressed up and even left house. While I was just back from exercises and I was in only west, had sweat a lot and my west was still wet with sweat. You could have felt it and smelt aroma of musky scent of manly sweat. You can’t mistake it, I am sure at least while you bite my chest you must be aware of it. Now don’t try to justify your acts. It was me who had seen them off after wishing of good day and best of luck for their new venture. You did all this after their departure, you must have felt it secured to do this all. We were alone as aunt had gone to bath after bidding them bye. This is the fact and you did it on purpose and above all you enjoyed doing these illicit acts with me. Now tell me what reason you could give me. No poise woman can mistake someone to her husband and do all this and pretend to be innocent.
Hardly she had any answer to all these, she was sitting her head bowed. She said sorry shree, may be it was my mistake I was in such hurry, I knew he is going out on some important venture I wanted it be best of luck so I did all these. In fact I too had to hurry as I had to go out and before that I had to take bath and get ready. In wildness of hurry such mistake happened, I beg you sorry for that, I could not feel whatever you said as I said I was in hurry and failed to notice. Please pardon me for my innocent acts shree, I accept it that it was my mistake now I have realized it. Please, please forgive me and don’t tell it any one.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 05:29 PM