Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I sat opposite to her, it was that day I was in dressing room, I had finished dressing and was about to come out of room. You barked in pushing from door and without any warning you embraced me and before I could understand you began smooching me. I was so shocked by your behavior I was pushing you away, I wanted to tell that you might have confused and thought that I was your hubby, but you gave no chance but continued smooching. You must be remembering that I gave no response to your kiss. I was standing senseless and still continued smooch. You took my hand paralyzed with shock and placed it on your boob. You must be remembering that incident I didn’t even press, but you were pressing your right boob with my left hand. Soon I broke the kiss and went out of dark room, I told everything in single sentence without break.
No way is it all cooked up story; you are trying to tie me in your false story. How can I do this with any other than my hubby? She replied but there was look of utter confusion. To be precise it was Friday and your hubby had to go out for a day.

No you are trying to confuse me, would not I understand difference between my husband and others even if I had attempted to kiss in dark, she replied. Her voice was shaking and she was in utter confusion. She was trying to recall that days happenings but she could not come to conclusion. If at all I had kissed you, what about my husband he would never miss our daily routine of good bye kiss. He could have called me, no it is impossible and what you are saying is false, She concluded.
Yes I knew such thing would take place and you would be embarrassed after coming to know about it. That is why I took bhayya out with me, he was bit protesting but I took him with me wisely. Once we were out he could not go back into house, still he was trying to go back on pretext some pretext. I teased him you have gone to lavatory and you cant say good bye to your wife I joked him. He flushed with shy and before he could say something I pushed him inside his car. That is the reason he could not catch you and take you into room for good bye kiss. She must have realized that I was right and she might have recollected the incident.
At last she said yes I remember that incident but I thought he is not responding because he was in hurry and lost in his business thoughts. She was feeling ashamed for her innocent fault of catching wrong person without her knowledge. I am sorry for that shree, I never thought it was you till this moment. I am really sorry for doing such acts, I feel ashamed of my acts.
Me -It is all right baby, whatever happened may be for good, but you tell me about yesterday’s incident.
She- what is that again, I did nothing yesterday involving you.
Me – don’t act again bhabhi, you know very well and, yesterday you did it purposely. You were certainly aware that it was not he.
She – shree don’t pull it again, whatever happened that was mere accident and never can happen again. Now don’t build story with that incident. Such mistakes cant happen frequently.
Me – please stand up.
She – no, I wont. If I stand you may misbehave with me again which I not only cant bear but it is going to be serious.
Me – come on yaar, I wont misbehave with you or neither I am going to bang you. Be assured I wont do any thing with force. I don’t have scarcity of girls who are willingly come to me.
She – go on bark whatever crap you want to say. I am fine while sitting here, you can say whatever you want to say. What is need of standing, come on bark fast we are getting late we need to go back home. My mil must be waiting for me.
Me – ok listen, I am ready to bark what you call it. But what if I proved I am right. I shall prove you that you did it knowingly.

She – if you prove it you can punish me, which is impossible and you can never prove, because I never dream about any one apart from love. (she had said wisely covering her hubby and lover together in one word)
I pulled hr hand and made her stand. It is better if you accept it before I prove or you will be liable to be punished, which either me or you may not like it. I will give you half minute time to say. Once I prove there is no backing you mind it.
She stood like statue for half minute, she was totally confused about what I was saying, at the same time she felt confident about her self. I reminded only fifteen seconds left, still there was no response she tried to sit but I stopped her from sitting. I was looking at her beauty and was enjoying her state of mind, getting desperate to know what happened and ashamed of she accepting that accidental incident which should never have happened. May be she was thinking of if I prove, what after that. Still she was under tremendous pressure, she was getting mentally and physically tormented. Ten, nine , eight , seven six five four three two one and now time is up. Still she was standing like statue , but there fear, she was shivering now anticipating bad moves from me. This tress didn’t match her beauty, she is such a dame any one would fall for her, today she had dressed in jeans and sexy top, bit low necked, could have glimpse of top of her boobs, nice cleavage. For the first time I was seeing her dressed like this.
I went near to her, she said don’t come near, who was to listen I was standing only few inches away from her. I raised my hand she said don’t touch me, I kept finger on my lips susssssssh don’t speak. Need to stand like this till I complete.
She – what do you want, no touching, you should only speak, if you try to misbehave like you did few minutes ego you will have it, mind it.
I didn’t bother for her words and caution or threat, before she could act I pulled neck of her dress along with tight bra much below to expose her creamy melons. i neglected her shout and pulled more to expose her creamy white boobs till nipples, I had done it in one single swipe, suddenly she tried to cover her torso with one hand and other she raised to slap me. I hold her hand in mid air and pushed her other hand simultaneously. Stop it you swine, I am not doing any thing but want to show what I am telling about. Don’t think that I am disrobing to do any thing, keep it in mind that I don’t like forcing,
Can you see bite marks on your right boob. I indicated at her right boob below nipple, there white flesh had become green by hard bite. She looked at her boob and then at me in disbelief.
She - How do you know about this she asked. Did you see us while we kissed, you brute you should not peep in our private moments, you bastard I shall kill you for that. Since when you have kept your dirty eyes on me. I knew from first look that you are a devil in the name of devar. She was raising her dress, but I stopped her, don’t over them till I complete.

She - She looked at me, what now , you had seen us kissing in darkness and with that knowledge you are trying to ogle at my private parts. I will cover it what are you going to do for that.
Me – better keep them open or on proving punishment may be rigorous which you may not like it. I don’t have any fantasy for looking at such sluts asstes.
She - you swine you are calling me slut, how dare you to call your own bhabhi like that, don’t you have any shame or respect at elders.
Me – certainly I would respect who are good but not lady with no morale. Let it be now raise your top from bottom.
She was startled to hear my commands, watch your words, I am not your wife you cant suggest me anything like this. Let me go now it is enough of humiliation, I had never expected you to say such things to me she shout at me with anger.
Me – no need to shout dear. I am not asking you to raise your dress to watch your used boobs, but I have to show something which you have not observed it seems. If you raise it on your own it will be good for both of us. Otherwise I will have to do it for my self. One more thing is this flat is sound proof, even you tear your throat then also you wont be heard outside this room.
She – what you are trying to prove, nothing is there you can prove, you are lusting after my beautiful body and you want a free show of my assets.
On little more argument she got ready to raise her dress, but with one condition that I should not touch her. If I fail to prove what I was saying I deserve punishment from her. I gladly accepted it and said my condition also, if I prove you guilty it will be you who deserves punishment.
As she raised her dress inch by inch, there was clear show of disgust on her face. She was being humiliated to the limit she was not bothered to ask for what kind of punishment, may be she was so confident about herself. While she was raising her dress to expose her assets I too began unbuttoning my shirt. She was startled when she saw me removing my shirt. Suddenly she stopped raising her dress and asked me what I am upto. I said don’t worry dear bhabhi I am here to show enough proof of what I am saying. Be cool and cooperate for mutual benefit. No more questions are allowed, if you fail to comply it will be you who will be hurt not by me but by your husband and your marriage will be on stake I warned her. She got afraid of my words, she swiftly raised her dress in one swift move, she asked me what is that, new threat.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 05:28 PM