Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Only four tickets my sis is after this movie she wants to watch it on first day before any of her friends watch, will you help me in getting few for me sir, I added. Poor chap melted with my words, may be for the first time he was being addressed like that. He was hesitant but I pursued him by placing my hand on that old watchman. Soon he melted completely and said go to other side and wait for me showing dark corner. I casually moved that side and wait for him, there was no sign of coming him, he was wandering here and there managing queue. At last he strolled casually at my side, I was holding 1000 note folded neatly in my palm. Soon he approached me I poked that currency in his hand, he took it with all the care after scrutinizing that he is not observed by anyone. Before he left I said I will be waiting outside , he just nod and left me.
I went outside and lit a cigarette was waiting for that old man to appear. After some time he came to e and handed me tickets and returned remaining money. I asked him to keep money with him, he said it will be sin to keep money from gentleman like you. You are the first man in my service that spoke so good to me, he smiled at me with all the respect. No baba you are old man and you deserve respect from younger I said. He was protesting but I showed a hundred rupee note into his pocket, it is for your kids take some sweets for them I said and pushed his back to go. This is the first time I ever collected tickets for anyone. Our management is strict and me too. I never had done this before, as it was the first time that is why counter clerck gave me tickets otherwise it is impossible to get tickets this way, and our management is against black marketing. He said thanks a lot babu, still I don’t like taking from such good people. It is for your kids and not for you, I replied and moved from there after thanking him again.
At home I announced about nest day’s movie program but bhayya said he would be out of station and hence he wont come aunt said she is not interested in English movie, uncle said he has to look after his business and unable to accompany me. What a soup it was I had struggled so much to get few tickets but here scene has changed completely. After looking at my sad face bhayya suggested me to go with bhabhi I said no only two of us cant go, aunt asked me what is the problem in going together with bhabhi at least you can enjoy the film. No aunt I wont go, if you come we all three can go. She said sorry I don’t like those English movie I wont be able to understand even a word, I said don’t worry I am very good in translating I can reproduce every word so that you will enjoy, believe me you wont need to understand what they are speaking, it is so good movie I tell you, you will really enjoy the movie. Despite of my convincing none of them agreed to go with me and I was not interested to go alone. Even I thought of taking those girls but they had tests running and I could not ask them to accompany me. I looked at bhabhi, I was sure she wont come with me, especially after that bitter episode I wont dare to take her out. She has no manners how can I go with her and I am cock sure she also will not come with me. I crumpled those tickets and threw them in dust bin, and went for changing dress. We had food, I was in no mood to chitchat, aunt was suggesting her bahu to accompany me she said she wont come with me despite of bhayya’s convincing also she didn’t get ready and I too was not interested to go with her. I wanted to talk to bhabhi but I had no plan how to start the issue I was not even sure whether to speak about her ex lover with her. If at all I raise that issue she would not only avoid speaking about it but she would try to insult me again, that was the problem.
Next day bro left early , even before leaving he asked his wife to accompany me for movie which she straight away rejected. I too left for work aunt was still suggesting her bahu and me to go for movie together, I looked at bhabhi she didn’t answer. I had already decided to cancel movie program and left for my work.
I was at work I received call from bhabhi, she straight away began shouting at me, she was allegating me that I had brought tickets after coming to know bro’s program. I was playing game as I knew uncle and aunt would not come and I was planning to take her for movie alone. I said please believe me bhabhi I had not expected bro was going out and if I knew I would not have planned. But she was after her guess and continued abusing me. At last I got irritated, ok let us think that I have planned it but what is your problem for coming with me. See I too have told all that I wont go with you alone as I am not interested in your company any more. She was not ready to accept my words, then I decided to take her for movie at any cost. So tell me why are you afraid of coming with me, are you frightened of kiss issue I reminded her of kiss. She said yes that is also there, you are too smart to act, that day you kissed me deliberately and acted like accident. About which kiss you are speaking about my dear bhabhi I asked, she said that you misbehaved with me while in market. I said you are wrong my dear bahabhi, you scoundrel first stop calling me dear, how dare you call me dear. I got still irritated and decided to play with her, so far I was keeping myself away from her and was trying to rescue her from that crooked fellow, now I thought that kind of crooked fellows are right for her attitude. I ad never seen this kind of lady, she is not only adamant but too bad natured. See bhabhi first of let me clear my words I didn’t call you dear but I had said dear bhabhi you should first mind it and I am not speaking about that accidental touch. But I am speaking about you kissing me, what bullshit you are speaking I can never think of kissing your dirty face. I had suspected such game from you from very beginning. You downtrodden boys always dream of beauties like me. Wow you think too much of yourself, I know such dames, they say something and think something else. After seeing me an handsome sent from heaven you have begun dreaming about me and you are at no fault, my personality is like that. Dreaming about me is no crime go ahead I replied. We had such argument for some more time, at last I said. I know baby you will lose your self control once you see me and you may repeat your kissing serial I teased her. Me kissing you, don’t even dream of it you scoundrel she said in rage, then why did you kiss me in past I asked. Now don’t start this drama again, I can never do it with such cheap rouges like you. It is ok tell me why you kissed me I teased her, I knew I was making her angry and I wanted her to be. This clicked at right place, she asked me are you serious. Yes damn sure I replied her. When and where she asked, she was really confused on my firm stand. Not over the phone I replied, I will tell when we meet personally, preferably outside the house. Where do you want to meet me, she asked. It is up to you, any where, where we are alone and talk freely I replied. Ok I am coming but you need to behave otherwise you will have to face it, she warned me.
Then I shall be coming out right at movie time, she said. Ok I shall wait at theatre , I cut the call. Now I was so serious after her bad words about me, in fact it had made me furious. Let the bitch come I shall take a class I thought. She called me again twice but I was too busy in thinking about my next move, I didn’t felt like picking the call.

Later we met at theatre at decided time, soon she saw me she approached me and gave me those tickets . after all we were only two and I had four tickets, while entering I showed those two tickets in pocket of that old watch man and said they are yours you can do whatever you like. We took seats they were of corner, she took corner seat and I sat beside her. Movie was yet to start, she looked at me to begin our talks, I neglected her look. She waited for some time, when I didn’t speak she looked at me again and again, I was sitting as if I had not seen her. At last she pushed her elbow to me, I looked at her and raised eyebrow gesturing what happened. Why don’t you speak she said, you look so sexy in this attire I replied in mocking tone. How dare you call me sexy she said angrily. I didn’t say you are sexy but you look sexy in this attire I teased her . she was getting angry, she said you know my attitude and you know how I behave when I get angry, already you have experienced once she was warning me. Don’t worry baby I am ready for that, I replied back.
She must have thought that there is no point in arguing with me in public. She kept quite, but her elbow remained on armrest. Initially I sat away from her but later slowly I slide towards her as those empty seats were occupied by a couple, lady sat beside me and man other side as next person was male . that old man might have sold tickets to this couple I thought. As lady sat carelessly I had to move towards bhabhi for courtesy sake. She looked at me but kept quite as she could see how carelessly that lady sat. I could sit as before and feel that lady but I had to maintain decency at least in presence of bhabhi posing like a good boy. After some time I kept my hand on same armrest, she immediately took her hand away. Then movie had begun and I concentrated on screen. She tried to speak but I said not now we shall speak after movie, some where else but not in public. I could see her eye brows moving in knot, she was getting impatient and tensed. That is what I wanted, I wanted her to be under tension, more the time goes more the tension builds and then I can play my cards well.
At interval I went out, while coming back I brought big packet of popcorns and two bottles of coke. When I handed her bottle of coke she took silently, I extended corn packet to her, she hesitated first but later she began taking popcorns from packet. Few times her hand touched mine, once she had almost toppled packet as she absentmindedly tried to insert her hand in packet, immediately I hold it properly avoiding spillage, then I had almost hold her hand in mine. Then I handed her packet instead of me holding. Some how we emptied packet she threw empty packet then only I saw few corns with masala was spilled especially in her hand, I took hanky and cleaned her hand she looked at me, before she withdrew her hand I hold it firm in my palm and said your hands are so soft, would love to caress them. Suddenly she snatched her hand away, how dare you touch your bhabhi and comment, she snarled at me. I smiled at her in reply.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 05:27 PM