Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
 If it is possible please help them as much possible. First take snacks it will get cold aunt said, immediately sush closed book and pushed one plate for me and took other. By the time we finished aunt came with tea, I thanks aunt for delicious preparation, she said welcome and no need to thank me as I treat you as family member. Continue your study after tea but no shararat only study she cautioned her daughter and left room closing door behind her. Soon we resumed study and taught her that chapter, only part of it she had difficulty, with my method of teaching she picked up fast and solved few problems also. She was so happy as she could solve problems with such a ease she jumped on my lap and thanked me kissing on my cheeks. Why this I asked showing her wet kiss on my cheeks. That is your tuition fees jiju she replied blushing. If at all you want to pay fees that not right method I teased her, then how much should I pay you, she asked in sad voice. You can pay here I showed my lips, oh this is what you are asking she looked at me in blank voice, she got down from my lap. I thought I asked something wrong, she got angry if she tells her mom what will be my status. My fear proved right as she moved towards door, I tried to catch her but she looked back and proceed towards door. She opened door and went outside, I thought she will bring her mom and I could not imagine what will happen to me. I should not have asked for the lip kiss, that day in my apartment she was excited with movie scenes and me playing with her body, now I did some thing foolish in her own house. By then I saw door opening and she closed door behind her, she looked straight into my eyes, they were saying how dare you ask such fees from such a girl. She came forward, she was coming very slowly I thought she will slap me and shove me out of room. But no she jumped on my lap , began smooching me, I was shocked again this time too. Always this girl is so scary she scared me for second time. I could not respond to her kiss as I was still under shock. When she felt no response from side she left smooch and looked into my eyes, what happened jiju didn’t you like it she asked in teasingly. Now I hold her face and began smooching her and slowly my hands wandered towards her tits, but still I was skeptical to play such game in her house. She could understand my thought don’t worry jiju door is locked and no one disturbs us, especially while studying, all of them know sheetals attitude so no one dares to knock door till dinner time, she resumed smooch and me resumed playing with her tits. We broke kiss after long smooch because of this dirty machine and always cause of nuisance in good moments that was nothing but my cell. I cursed the caller in my mind. I wanted to cut the call but when I looked at the screen it was my friend who had helped me. I was talking to him, she slide beside me, so far I had not removed her dress but as she was wearing thin night suite and nothing underneath it felt like was playing with her nude tits. I was talking to him while I played with lemons of sush. Then only I remembered very purpose of my visit to sush house.
I opened file and show her pics of the girls with whom that bastard was chatting. I had edited pics only their face was showing. Showing pics to sush I asked her whether she knows these girls. She looked curious and asked me why. Nothing dear these girls had sent friend request on my fb, and they claimed to be from this city only. It means you chat a lot with young girls she said, she was not at all happy for me chatting with other girls. Some how, I convinced her and asked her to check those pics. She recognized two girls said they are friends of her elder cousin that is my bhabhi and one girl from same college where bhabhi studied, but I don’t know her name she added. About other girl she does not know any thing. Then I asked how are these friends of your didi I inquired. She said one girl is very innocent and often I have seen her with my didi.

And about another girls she said she is so beautiful but one needs to be careful as her family is very bad, they are reputed goondas of this city. People are scared to talk to them, they are politically influenced also. She gave me brief information about that family with full name and address too. She was bit worried when I asked somuch information about that girl, jiju please keep your self away from that girl and their family she warned me. I assured her that I wont mingl with any of the girls, as I had received friend request so I asked and I am not interested in any other girls than you. When I have such a hot dame with me why should I bother about any other girls. She pinched my cheek you are a flirt, I can see you are not satisfied with one dame so you are eying others also. By the way what you feel about my sis sheetal, she is very bad girl may be beautiful but her attitude is like her elder sis, I like neither of them I said honestly. Yes that is there but they are very soft from their heart, once they start mingling they are the best, they think that they are the richest on the earth and people wants to make friendship because of their wealth. Jiju sheetal is very good girl why don’t you make friendship with her, she continued. No I don’t want any other girl than the one is with me, who is so beautiful and I praised her a lot to boost her. She was blushing with every word I praised her. She said thanks for all the false praises. I know I am not that beautiful as you described, though her words were not accepting but she was really excited and happy to hear praises.
She became s happy by praises, that I have understood and put in practice sayings, there is no girl on earth who will not fall for praises and presents. She hugged me tight though she said you are the most flirt I have ever met, she began kissing me. I took the opportunity and inserted my hand in her top. I touched soft skin on her tummy and as time progressed my palms played with her belly and at last reached her tits. I was raising her top as continued kissing and fondling. Soon mad her topless and went for suck on those lovely tits. She was moaning loud, I was such a fool I was doing such acts in very much presence of her all family members in house. When she moaned loud I was worried any one could hear her moans as room was not soundproof. I wanted to feel her bottom too, my hand descended southwards to reach her virgin pussy. She let me play over her clothes, but suddenly she got out of my hands and ran into bathroom. I wondered what happened to her all of a sudden. I wanted to go along with her into bathroom to continue play but she had bolted room behind her. I thought it is better to keep away from her. I was not sure for what she had run away we were having such a good time, did she got angry for being touched her most private part or she didn’t want me to proceed till that part. I was in utter confusion if she goes out and tells her parents about my misdeeds what will be my fate, my ass was splitting apart. I was so frightened I felt like running away from her house before she came out of bath room. But my legs didn’t listen to my commands, I kept seated looking into nothing. There was sound of door opening she came out of washroom went to cupboard and fished out something and again went into room without bothering to look at me. I too didn’t dare to look at her, after a minute or so she returned back, she was not looking at me. She sat in her chair not beside me. I asked her to unbolt door, she got up and unbolted door and returned to her chair.

She opened her book, began studying, I don’t know whether she was able to concentrate or not, but she was lost into book. Soon door opened it was aunt who peeped still standing out of room. I looked at door she smiled, I asked her to come in. she looked at her daughter reading her book. How was your study beti she asked her, too good mom, I could follow everything she replied looking at her mom, she didn’t even look at me and lowered her gauze on her book. How about a steaming hot tea aunt I asked smiling. Why not sure beta, you will have it in minutes, she went out leaving her daughter studying and me watching her face. I was in real trouble since the moment she ran away from me she had not either glanced at me or spoke single word. I was feeling suffocated in this tensed climate. Still I was feeling like running away from this house especially from sush. Despite of my acquaintances with so many women till now I am unable to analyze their behavior, sometime they behave so strangely. What I could read from her face she was feeling guilty of her acts or my acts?. She didn’t want to speak anything with me. If her mom sees her in such mood she will definitely smell something fishy between us. I tried to cheer her up but she was not ready to respond, that was making me lose my self confidence and make me worried to the limit. I wanted to go to her and console her taking her into my arms, before I got up her mom entered with mugs of hot tea. She served me one and sat beside me taking another, without any words sush took one and pretend like studying.
We were talking on general topic, after finishing tea I asked for permission to leave. Aunt said you can go after food, till then you can teach her or watch TV. Food is almost ready aunt added. No aunt I have some work to attend, I shall come some other time for food. Then sush raised her head from book, no jiju how can you go now, please take food here only. I looked at her she was talking as if nothing has happened between us and she is perfectly normal. No dear I have to attend some urgent work before I go home. Aunt will be waiting for me, Shall come again, next time I will have food here only I replied. Thanks for teaching my daughter and spending somuch time for us aunt said. Don’t thank him now mom, he has to come again and again sush said smiling. Once the course is finished we can thank him she said. Now my heart was becoming normal at least she is behaving normal that has reduced my burden of aunt suspecting me. I said it is my pleasure to teach you, if you are with me I shall teach you lot many things, I said in double meaning only sush could understand, she blushed for my comment. Luckily aunt was moving towards door hence she could not see her beti blushing.
I left hr place in utter confusion, what could be the cause of her reversal, was she angry with me or felt bad for allowing me to that extent. I had no clues but was contended for her acts in presence of her mom saving my neck. But why did she say to come again, did she began liking what we did or realized it later. Any way if at all I am visiting her again I will come to know about it. On the way I saw a theatre where new film was to arrive next day and advance booking was going on, that was most awaited English movie I went inside to try for tickets, there was huge queue, I had no chance of getting tickets or I had to wait for long in the queue that with uncertainty of getting tickets. Then I saw gate keeper who was looking at this side and that side. I approached him, bhaisab for which show you are advance booking, he neglected me still he was looking other side. I touched him and asked same bhaisab, he looked startled by my touch. Did you call me sir he asked doubting me. Yes bhaisab I was asking you only. He looked pleased to be called bhaisab with nice words and with full respect. He answered it is for tomorrow’s all show sir, is there chances of getting tickets, as queue is so long I asked him. I doubt sir, there is this much rush since last two hours since booking began. Bhaisab is it possible if you try I asked him with soothing and buttering words. I doubt sir, how can I help you. Sab if you mind you can get few tickets for me, I buttered him again. How many tickets you want,he asked.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 05:27 PM