Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
Pooja Hegde Trapped & Fucked

Pooja Hegde (27 years)

[Image: Pooja-426354745345746848.jpg]

A successful actress in Tamil, Telugu Film industry. She is currently in relationship with fellow actor Dulquer Salman. She is regarded as one of the hottest actress in the industry.

Dulquer Salman (30 years)

Actor and son of legendary actor Salman Khan. Mostly known as "Salman's Son" and "Pooja's love interest". He has a decent career and gets role mostly because of his father's influence.

Salman Khan (55 years)

Legendary actor and producer. Popularly known as "Tiger". At the age of 55, he is getting more offers as a lead role than his son, Dulquer.

------

"Ooh Pooja, aahh, aahh", Dulquer was stroking his hard dick while looking at Pooja's wallpaper on his tablet and within a few strokes, he ejaculated on his tablet.

[Image: Pooja-H3567534754845845.jpg]

This is a story of Dulquer Salman, who can't stop thinking about his girlfriend Pooja having sexual affairs with his own Father, Salman.. He started having these weird thoughts about her and Salman when a big banner announced a film with Pooja and Salman as a leading pair. Salman immediately declined the offer siting Pooja's relationship with Dulquer. But, Pooja convinced him for the role and told him to look at it professionally. At first, Dulquer thought it was normal, but as the shooting progressed, Pooja and Salman became more comfortable with each other. One day, when Dulquer surprised Pooja and Salman at their shooting site, they were filming a kiss scene. Dulquer was shocked when he saw his father kissing his girlfriend passionately and it triggered a weird feeling inside Dulquer. From that day onwards, he started thinking about that scene and he eventually fell in the trap of "Cuckold".

[Image: Pooja-Hegde-56534784864849.webp]

One night, he wake up and found that Pooja was not sleeping besides him. He woke up and looked around the house. There was a dead silence and suddenly he heard a moan from the bathroom. He went near the bathroom to hear Pooja's moans..

"Ohh.. yes..yes.. yes my tiger..aahh.."

Dulquer was surprised to hear the word "Tiger" because that was the nickname of Salman.

"ohh.. yes tiger.. I am eager to get fucked by you.. aahh.. yes.. put your thick meat inside me .aahh.. yes.."

Dulquer was shocked to hear the words from his girlfriend's mouth.

"Is she masturbating while thinking about my dad?", a thought crossed his mind. "From how long is she doing this?", another thought popped up inside him. But, his all thoughts were burst when he heard the next sentence from Pooja.

[Image: Pooja-435675437456864383659.jpg]

"He is sleeping now. I don't think he will wake up.. hehe.. I want you to fuck me right now.  Why don't you come here ans fuck me like a whore"

Dulquer was stepped back and was horrified to hear what she just said. His mind went completely blank..

"Wait..She is not thinking.. She...She is...She is now talking with my dad... They are having a conversation", Dulquer thought to himself.

"Yes Tiger.. I want you to fuck me in my bed."

"Yes, he will be going to Benglore tomorrow.."

"No.. He wasn't ready to go to Benglore. But , I convinced him to go there.. hehe"

"Yes, He will be gone by 12 o'clock.. Yes... I'll be ready in the dress you bought me last week.."

Dulquer was awestruck with every word he was hearing. His weird thoughts about Pooja and Salman were turned into a reality and he wasn't even awared of it. He got himself together and went to the room. After some time, Pooja entered the room and saw Dulquer sleeping. She didn't pay much attention to him and slept besides him. But, he was awake and was in complete shock.

[Image: Pooja-5734746864864.jpg]

"Ya ,.', is it a dream or reality?", he couldn't believe the situation. But, his dick was getting hard with every passing second and he could hardly control his emotions. Next day, he woke up and saw Pooja packing his bags for his Benglore trip.

"Ohh darling, you woke up? Get ready or you'll miss your flight.", Pooja looked at him with smiling face.

"Pooja, I don't want to go", Dulquer murmured. He wanted to see how Pooja will react and she looked at him and stared at him.  There was a silence of few seconds and Pooja said, "Dulquer, you must go to the Benglore. It is very important, right? I am not going to hear any excuse. You are going to Benglore and that's final.."

Dulquer couldn't look into her eyes and nodded his head like a slave. He realised that Pooja was throwing him out of the house because she could spend her time with his dad. This thought sparks a light inside his head and he got an idea. He always wanted to see his dad fucking his girlfriend and today was his chance to see his imagination turning into a reality.
He went to washroom and got ready to go. Pooja handed him his luggage and he left the house.

"Have a safe journey darling. Give me a call once you reach there", Pooja waved at Dulquer. He smiled and waved her back. He knew what she would be doing when he will reach Benglore and call her. Instead of airport, he changed the route and went directly back to his house. His heart was beating crazily and random images of his girlfriend having sex with his father were flashing in front of him. He parked his car at some distance from his home and went towards the home. He saw a Mercedes Benz parked in front of his house.

"That's dad's car..", Dulquer said.

He slowly went towards the back door which he intentionally kept unlocked while leaving the house. He went inside the house and heard a loud noise from the bedroom. His heart skipped a beat and he started trembling. He slowly went upstairs and started thinking about opening the bedroom door.

"What if they saw you? You will ruin everything.", He thought.

"oooofff...oohh...fuck..." , A loud moan came from the bedroom. Dulquer freezed after hearing the voice. It was Pooja.

"You dirty whore.. You deserve punishment for being a slut"

[Image: Pooja-H3434743737.jpg]

Dulquer literally collapsed after hearing the voice,

"Dad.. It's dad's voice.. It's him.. It's really him", he murmured while holding his breath.

"Yes..Yes... Punish me.. Fuck me for being a dirty whore.. I deserve it.. Fuck my pussy daddy...aahhh", Pooja was screaming in ecstasy.

Dulquer started hearing "thap...thap...thap" sounds from the bedroom. It was clear that Salman was fucking Pooja inside the bedroom and Dulquer was standing outside hearing them moaning in pleasure. He couldn't control his feelings and unzipped his pants.

"Does my son fuck you like that?", Salman asked Pooja.

"aahh...no...you..you are lot better than him.. aahh", Pooja didn't hesitate to say that.

"Nice.. I wanted to hear this.. hehe.. He is nothing but a disappointment. I am ashamed to have him as my son.", Salman said while thrusting his dick deep inside Pooja. She moaned in a pleasure. "Yeah..He is a disappointment. I wished I had met you before .aahh.. I wouldn't have dated that pathetic man..aahh..", Pooja shamelessly cursed at Dulquer. He was standing outside the room and was stroking his dick. He was angry at how his father and his girlfriend were abusing him, but at the same time it was exciting. He wasn't able to stop masturbating. This new feeling was too much for him and he started cumming on the bedroom door.

[Image: Intel-R-JPEG-Library-version-1-5-4-36.jpg]

"How dare you talk like that about my son. He is a loser, but still my son. Apologise to him...", Salman pulled Pooja's hairs and spanked her ass..

"Aahh...I am..soo...sorry Dulquer..", Pooja obeyed like a pet dog and apologized to Dulquer. "That's a good girl. Now let me give you your present.", Salman started thrusting his dick and grabbed Pooja's tits and squeezed them roughly. Pooja let out a painful cry and Salman started cumming deep inside her pussy..

"aahh...take this.. aahh.. you shameless bitch..aahh... Take this load..aahh", Salman started unloading his thick white cream in Pooja's womb. Suddenly, entire room went silent. Deep breathing was filling the room. Outside the room, Dulquer was sitting on the floor in exhaustion.. His limp dick was throbbing and he decided to open the door..

Click...

[Image: Pooja-H2356224-3.jpg]

Door opened and Dulquer saw his father, Salman laying on the nude body of his girlfriend, Pooja. They were breathing heavily and after hearing the door opening sound, they opened their eyes and looked towards Dulquer. He was standing half naked in front of them. Pooja and Salman looked at him and they immediately got separated. Salman took his dick out of Pooja's pussy and a thick load started leaking out of it. Dulquer was looking at them and his dick started getting hard.

"Dad.. I want you to fuck Pooja in front of me.", Dulquer said. Salman looked at him in disbelief. He couldn't believe what he had just heard. "W..What?", Pooja looked at Dulquer with shocked expressions.. " Yes. I want you guys to have sex in front of me.", Dulquer repeated himself. "Dulquer, what the hell are you saying? Are you out of your mind?", Pooja screamed in anger. Dulquer looked at her and then looked at her naked body. "Haha... Here, you are fucking my dad like a prostitute and you dare to ask me if I am in right mind? Huh?", Dulquer looked at her angrily. He looked at Salman who was hiding his dick and standing near the bed, "Dad, I am not angry at what you did with Pooja. Actually, I was fantasizing about you two having sex for some time. I...I had heard Pooja talking with you yesterday and decided to spy on you.", Dulquer opened up and told them what he was feeling for the last few weeks. After listening to him, Salman sat on the bed and asked him on last time, "Dulquer, I know what you're going through, but I think we can solve this problem.", Pooja looked at him. "Yes Dulquer.. I am sorry for cheating, but what you are saying is not good..", Pooja interrupted.

"No.. This is good for all of us. This way, we can live together and we will live the way we want. Dad, you can fuck her, Pooja, you can have sex with my dad and I..I will be happy seeing you both doing in front of me..", Dulquer's words shocked both Pooja and Salman. But, before they could say anything, Dulquer got completely naked and sat on the chair. He was ready to see the sexual intercourse, but Pooja and Salman weren't. They hesitantly got close to each other and started kissing each other. They could feel Dulquer glare on them and it was making them more nervous and excited at the same time. Salman was getting more bold and comfortable as he started squeezing Pooja's tight boobs and put his middle finger in her wet pussy.

[Image: Pooja-H26262626.jpg]

"umm...umm...slurp..slurp...", Pooja moaned while kissing Salman. She looked at Dulquer for a moment, he was looking at them and stroking his dick. This made her more relaxed. She started caressing Salman's hair and squeezed his buttocks. They were completely immersed in the pleasure and forgot the existence of Dulquer in few minutes. Dulquer was on cloud nine, he wasn't able to believe his eyes. His love and his dad were kissing each other on his bed. He could not control his emotions and a thick load started oozing out of his dick. He was stroking his dick vigorously till last drop of cum didn't come out of his penis. Surprisingly, his dick didn't went down, It was still hard like a rock. He looked at the bed. Salman had put his dick inside Pooja's mouth and she was sucking his dick like a lollipop. At the same time, she was caressing his balls. Salman was thrusting his dick in her mouth and Pooja was trying her best to swallow his dick to the fullest. After some deep mouth fuck, Salman took his dick out of her mouth, it was completely wet and her saliva was drooling from her mouth. Salman didn't waste a time and put his dick on her pussy..

"Dulquer, I am going to fuck your girlfriend. Do you want to see how this slut react to real man's dick, huh?", Salman looked at his son. Pooja was surprised by the words, but Dulquer was silent.

"Yes dad.. I want you to fuck the shit out of this whore, who cheated on me. I want you to show her how real man's dick feels like. Punish this slut..", Dulquer excitingly said. Pooja looked at him. She didn't expect those words from him. He was always gentle with her and never cursed slurs. His new avatar surprisingly turned her on and her pussy tightened. Salman thrusted his dick and it penetrated her tight vagina. "Aahh..", Pooja let out a loud moan. She ignored Dulquer and focused on Salman who was penetrating her pussy with his thick drill.

"Look whore, your boyfriend wants me to fuck the shit out of you.. You deserve this.. You fucking whore, cheating hoe..", Salman was putting more force with every thrust. Pooja was feeling his dick deep inside her pussy. She was literally screaming in pleasure. "Ohhhh fuck
...aahh.....fuck me...yes....yes... I am a hoe, aahh.. fuck me ...punish me..aahh..aahh... Dulq, aahh... Your dad is fucking me..aahh..you like it huh?", She looked at Dulquer who was sitting on the chair looking at them. He just nodded and kept stroking his dick.

"Aahh..Tiger.. fuck me like this . Aahh... This is good..ahh .. let your loser kson see how real man fucks .aahh...fuck..I am cumming..shiiitt....aaaaaaaahhhhieee", Pooja held Salman tightly and started cumming on his dick. Salman stopped and pulled his dick out of her pussy. He turned Pooja and raised her hips. Now she was looking straight at Dulquer. He was looking at her. Salman put his dick on her pussy ans started rubbing at her entrance...

"Dulquer, look at her slutty face.. hehe.. This was the girl you liked. Now she is having orgasm on my dick. Look at her and stroke that little meat of yours. She is now my slut and I will fuck her till she pass out.." Salman looked at his son and wickedly smiled. It turned Dulquer on and he stood up. Salman looked at him for some time and then thrusted his dick inside Pooja. Pooja who was looking at Dulquer was shocked at sudden development. Salman started fucking her in a Doggy style and Dulquer cane towards her face. His dick was hard and he looked at her. Pooja was dumbfounded, she didn't realise how to react at that time. "Open your fucking mouth, you bitch", Dulquer ordered her. Pooja was taken aback and looked at him. "I said open your whore mouth, you dumb slut.." , a tight slap landed on her cheek and suddenly she lost her control. Dulquer had slapped her for the first time in her life. She was shocked at his changed behaviour, but before she could say or do anything, another tight slap landed on her other cheek, it was harder than before and tears rolled from her eyes. She looked at Dulquer who was holding his dick and his eyes were red. For the first time, she felt the fear rising up in her hear. She opened her mouth and Dulquer pushed his dick in her. He tightly held her head started fucking her mouth. He looked at Salman and smirked. Salman also smiled back. They looked at Pooja whose 2 holes were filled with dicks. They started ramming her both holes. She couldn't breathe because of Dulquer's deep throat fucking. She started slapping his thighs, but he was unfazed and fucked her mouth violently. Pooja's eyes rolled back, she was slapping hardly on his thighs, but Dulquer wasn't paying attention to her. At the same time, she was cumming repeatedly on Salman's dick. Father-Son duo was fucking her mercilessly and Pooja was unable to do anything. Afer multiple attempts for breathing in the air, Pooja started losing her consciousness, her face was turning blue. After trying to  get away from Dulquer's grip for the last time, she slapped on his thighs, but her strength was gone, at the same time Dulquer pulled his dick out and Pooja fell on the bed trying to inhale the air. She was out of breath and her face was sweating. She was trying to analyse the situation. What had just happened? Before she recall anything, Salman had pulled his dick out of her pussy and another dick had entered. It was Dulquer's dick. He was now fucking her while Salman was standing besides him. Pooja was just moaning while breathing heavily. After some time, she finally got her mind on right track and looked at Salman. He was looking at her and smiling.

[Image: Pooja-Hegde3253326.jpg]

"Baby, how are you feeling now. This dumbass literally killed you, didn't he?", He put his hand on her head and caressed her. She was feeling deep thrusting from Dulquer. He pulled her hair and started choking her.

"You bitch.. I loved you and treated you like a queen and in turn, you started fucking my dad.. A whore like you doesn't deserve happiness. Your whore pussy belongs to the brothel. I'll make sure your list for sex will be quenched and you will get enough dicks to satisfy your lust. Take this you piece of shit.. take this." , Dulquer kept choking her neck hard and with every thrust his grip was getting tighter. Pooja was unable to process what he was saying. She was trying to breath air but her futile attempts to get away from him were not enough. After some deep thrusts, Dulquer released her and pulled his dick out of her pussy. He turned Pooja and sat on her chest and started stroking his dick.

"Aahh...take this you bitch.. you slut, take this ..aahhh", he was vigorously stroking his dick and grabbed her hair and thick load of cream started spurting on her face. After cumming, Dulquer spitted on her face and sat on the bed. Before she realised, another dick had already penetrated her pussy. Pooja had lost her consciousness again, but Salman didn't care about her and started slapping her face. She regained her consciousness just to find out that she was again getting fucked by someone. This time it was Salman. She looked at him with teary eyes, she thought atleast Salman will feel pity and leave her, but he didn't care about her and started fucking her ruthlessly. She kept moaning and screaming and in few minutes, Salman let out thick loads of cum in her pussy. He tightly squeezed her boobs and kept thrusting his dick deep inside till he let out last drop of cum. After thoroughly ruining Pooja, Salman and Dulquer got dressed and left the room. Pooja was laying like a dead body on the bed while white cum was oozing out of her pussy.
"Was I really cheating or was I trapped?", that was the last thought she had before losing her consciousness...
[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Silverstone93 - 08-12-2021, 12:01 PM