Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
By then aunt also came out with my laptop, I asked her to keep it in my room. After food I went to my room and first thing I did is switched on my laptop and searched for recent history, I was sure of getting some clue, but I was utterly disappointed as recent history was deleted leaving no trace. So my idea of making her system non functional was pure waste. I had to have details of her activities, I wanted to keep track of her. I was really pissed of about my trap, she is too smart to give right kick back. I thought of calling my friend who is a software engineer, looked at time it was ten o clock, I was in dilemma whether to call him now or not. I made up my mind to call him, luckily he picked up call and was very happy to listen to y voice after long gap. I gave him some cooked up story and asked his suggestion for this problem. He said now he is working in google and can help me out. He suggested one software where all the id and passwords can be memorized and he gave me suggestion from where it can be downloaded. After bit of formal talk we end call. I was happy to get some solution, I downloaded that software and installed it. I slept happily after that.
In morning before I left bhabh called me and asked if I can spare her my laptop, I gave her my laptop after bit of na nukar. She was happy to get my laptop. I suggested her to get her laptop formatted and went away for my work, today I will catch this bitch I will soon come to know her activities. In the evening I returned back to home as usual. Bhabhi was in her room as usual and aunt was in kitchen. I was anxious to check my laptop but still she was in her room, if I ask for laptop she may get doubt so I kept quite. Later bhabhi came out of her room as it was time for my bro to come, she had already kept my laptop in my room and she informed me the same. I wanted to check it I was so anxious to see whether that software had helped me or not, but I didn’t hurry as not alarm her.
After food I went to my room and checked history, that was deleted as expected. I opened site and tried to login in her name. it was very easy as I followed steps suggested by my friend. She had chatted with only one guy that day, I noted that I d I was curious to know who was that but I I had no means to know who is it, then again I called my friend and asked for his help. He was curious to know why I was asking, again I gave a bullshit story and asked him to help me out. After some more request and persuasion he asked for the I d and promised me to help me. After an hour or so he called me and gave necessary information. That was wonderful job from him, he not only gave me details he gave me password of that person.
I shall cut all the corners and come straight to topic, it was ex lover of bhabhi and he was in relation with four more girls and he records all the chat text as well video chats, in addition he uploads all of them to his account for storing . when I found him uploading I was worried, is he sharing them on any forums?. I tried to check for that, but found no results. Still I was worried if he sharing them with different id’s it would be difficult for chasing. I remembered my friend giving information that from that location no other accounts are found, I was at bit ease. I logged through that account and searched for all the information needed, and downloaded all the stored files.

I was in full tension after checking those files of him. I should not have done all this work I thought. Initially I was curious to know about this girl’s activities but after seeing hr boyfriends actions I was worried, if he shares all these files in any public forum or has he any intention of blackmailing bhabhi or any other girls was the question. If I was not aware of bhabhi activities I would be quite normal but after seeing all this I could not keep quite. I opened text chat files of bhabhi, he had stored them in file of her name. it was very much evident that they chat very often and for long time. I could learn how he instigated her for video chat and how he made her to go nude before him. Though bhabhi was protesting for showing herself on cam saying there is nothing in her which he has not seen, but why do he needs to video chat. Does it mean they have gone all the way, he might have made sex before or after marriage. In many chat sessions he had pleaded her to visit him or go out for fun, but all the times she had avoided wisely. Does it mean she is not interested to go out with him or she is feared? I shut down system and lay on bed thinking about bhabhi’s shameful acts even after marriage.
I thought I should do something to bring bhabhi out of his clutches I didn’t think that he is a nice guy, if he was chatting only with bhabhi it was different but simultaneously he is in contact with four more girls and he has done video chat with other girls and recorded all those and stored them. His intentions must not be good, if he has not blackmailed till today he has got every chances of it in future. I was satisfied that he has not done such blackmails with none of his girls as far as I had read text chats with other girls too. I don’t mind him to be polygamy. I my self I am polygamy, I am in relation with so many girls and even with few aunts. But so far I have never taken photos of any of my girls even in clothes forget nude ones. I am very much clear with my girls though I have not shared information to others except few are known to other girls. Like my sis knows about her sas and nanad, shantala aunt knows about shyamala aunt and even sheela knows about her younger sis.
But I never had shared my secrets with other girls or men. But here it is different story this guy saves files of all his girls and h has succeeded to make them show their bodies. I had to act fast I thought, but how, was the question. What I am supposed to do should I interfere in others matter especially about bhabhi’s who does not like me or may be she hates me. It is better to stay away from her matters was my decision but very next moment it is matter of my aunt family I cant keep quite if his life betrays. Already it was late in the night I don’t know when I slept. I was awaken by alarm of my mobile and it was time for my jog. I was not in mood so kept cell in silent mode and turned other side trying to catch sleep.
That day I got up late and lazily moved out of room, my head was aching for no proper sleep, but had to attend my work. So got freshened and ready to leave, aunt said you like not well any thing wrong she asked with concern, I said nothing aunt I could not sleep well, but I am all right. She was asking me to take rest but I denied and went for work. I attended important part of the work and got bored so I called sush, she would be free as it was Saturday and half day school for her. She was happy to receive my call, what an surprise jiju, you called me after almost an week. Where are you baby I asked her, just now I have come back from school. I was bit disappointed hearing she is already back home. So where are you and what are you doing she asked in happy tone. I am in work site baby I was getting bored so called if you are free, we can go out somewhere and spend some good time together I replied in teasing tone. Wow it would be fun to spend time with you jiju, but bad luck I cant come out. I was so sad I was planning to take her out and spend some time with this beautiful girl. It is ok shall meet you some other time, I was about to cut call.
Hey jiju why don’t you come to our house, we shall chit chat for some time. I said no dear shall come other time I replied. Please jiju don’t mind for me not coming out, my tests will commence from Monday I need to prepare for that, you know I cant miss my first rank, I am really sorry for disappointing you but make a trip to my house right now. I will be waiting for you, though I denied she was after me to visit her house. I heard sheetal’s voice she was shouting who is it she said it jiju , I am calling him to house but he is not ready to come she replied back. Soon I heard a mature voice it was her mom, how are you beta where are you, you have not visited our house do you think that we are outsiders, please drop in to our house frequently . I said sure aunt I shall come some time. Not some other time, come right now. See sush is so happy to talk to you and you are avoiding our house what is the matter beta. Come right now and no excuse she cut call after she ordered me to come.
I reached their house soon after I was through with my work. It was geeta, sush mom who greeted me and called her daughter and niece announcing my arrival. Sush came running and hugged me so pleased to meet you jiju. She didn’t bother to hug me in presence of her mom. She might consider her daughter is a child only me and she knows how grown she is. They made me sit on sofa and aunt went to kitchen to bring water, soon she returned with glass of water and asked me what I will have. I said thanks and no need for those formalities aunt I am your boy such formalities are not necessary. I am not asking for formality baba, it is time for snacks and tea, so I asked you. Get some snacks first mamma sush said. Ok you sit here I shall prepare something, no need aunt, get me a cup of tea or coffee I said. No baba I am not preparing for you alone it is time for snacks, you wait I shall prepare and bring. Ok mamma bring it to our room we will sit in our room sush replied and took me to their room. Sheetal was there in the room, she looked at me but didn’t bother to greet me. Why should I bother to look at her, I too neglected her. I looked at their study tables, I thought before I came both must be studying, I felt bad for disturbing them. Sush better you continue with your studies I shall sit outside and don’t want to disturb you in your studies. Please don’t think that way jiju, I was getting bored with studies I wanted some short break and I am happy you are here. Why were you getting bored to study, this is the time you study hard, this is the base of your future I gave free advise, I know when students get bored, if they cant follow what they are studying or if they have studied for long. Jiju this physics is eating my head, I am not able to follow certain chapter she said in concerned voice. That is so easy baby, you might have not concentrating properly, you could have asked your sis indicating to sheetal. She is also not able to understand same topic both of us were studying together, by this statement sheetal felt shy to show her inability. Don’t worry sush I can teach you that chapter I replied. Wow that is so nice of you jiju, but how come you know physics as you have studied commerce. I said in plus two I had taken science and later changed in ug. Then please teach us that topic sush was happy. But sheetal got up and left, though sush called her saying jiju will teach that, come and sit with me. No, I am not interested to be taught by other than my teachers I shall ask teacher tomorrow, saying so she left room. Even at such situations also she was showing her attitude, I felt bad and happy both at once. Bad, for not getting taught by me and happy for leaving us alone. Then aunt entered she saw me teaching her daughter. Why are you troubling your jiju she said to her daughter. No mom he volunteered to teach me this chapter which was troubling me a lot and he seems to well worsed with the subject. Thanks beta for helping my daughter but you could have taught both kids she objected, sush detailed what happened. She is like that only always shows her attitude, thanks beta for helping this kid.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 05:26 PM