Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

next moment it ws me who got shocked. she jumped on me and sat on my leg moved tray to side, she leaned over me. who did stop you from seeing them she answered boldly. want to see them she asked , I thought she is joking, immediately she raised her top along with slip. inch by inch she began exposing her tummy first then navel and at last those beautiful pair of lemons. I could see small nipple sitting on brown areola. did you like them she asked, wow they are beautiful I exclaimed, they are bigger than what I had thought. they look delicious baby, can I touch them I asked. why are you asking, already you have played with them twice she replied smiling. I took one in each hand began playing with them, I pulled one erect nipple, she cooed haaaa. what happened I asked acting innocent, make it slow, you are hurting me. I said sorry now I will be careful I replied, I pulled her nearer and took one tit in my mouth and pressing other. she was moaning loudly, what an feeling jiju, it feels so nice to be sucked, she pulled her tit and provided other to suck. now I sucked her tit for some time and even gave love bite on right tit. it is enough for now she pulled back her dress closing the show. did you like them she asked me again. yes darling they are yummy I replied. I thought you would not like them, they are small na she replied. keep playing with me I will make them bigger like bhabhi I joked.
are you enjoying baby I asked her, yes jiju very much, this is the first time any male saw them in nude. you are the first man to touch them she replied. why don’t you have boy friends I asked, she is so fast I had thought she might have already enjoyed to some extent. no way jiju, you are the first man I am with other than my family. I don’t have such opportunities, I am always in shade of my parents or governess. we cant go out on ourselves after that didi episode. now I remembered for what I had taken this girl with me alone. since morning I had forgotten to ask . why what happened to you did I asked so lightly so as not to cause alarm. sneha did had affair with a guy and they were caught by my dad and it became big issue in family, since then none of the females of family are supposed to go on their own. even though we are kids we are also always accompanied by a woman servant. that must be the reason why this girl is so desperate to be accompanied by boy or any male. that is the reason why she surrendered herself to me. I must be the safe person and even her parents might have thought it is safe to let their children go out with me. slowly I gathered more information about her did that is sneha bhabhi. it was getting late so I had to drop her back home. would you like to kiss I asked, I am waiting for that since morning, you are an dumb you never understood my intention she replied. I hold her face in my hands gave pecks on her face. she provided her lips to kiss. I gave a light smooch on her lips. when we broke kiss , looking at time I hurried her to straighten her dress and it is time to leave I announced. then only she became aware of time, soon she ran to bath room and returned as early as she could. when I was dropping her she said thanks jiju for the wonderful company you gave. I thoroughly enjoyed your company and look forward for more of this kind, before she got down she gave a peck on my cheek, it was a wet kiss, she had drenched my cheek with her saliva. I bid bye to her as I wiped my cheek. she disappeared running into her friend house.

In happy mood I returned to house thinking about today’s incidents. I had conquered a new girl, succeeded to make her half nude and even sucked those tits. Or was it she had conquered me, very sharp and fast girl I thought. I had never expected her to disrobe on first meet itself. It is nothing but raising curiosity in this age added fire by so many restrictions that make her go crazy, it is too bad in part of her parents to impose such restriction and such things turn into such disasters. It is better to give enough freedom in such growing age but with due care, if excess freedom is given it would be too bad at the same time keeping in full vigilance is also bad. Then I remembered things sush had disclosed about her elder cousin. It was hard to digest the bitter truth. What could poor parents do after such happenings in their family due to just negligence of them? I returned home aunt was in kitchen preparing dinner and bhabhi was nowhere to be seen, probably she was in her room letting her mil cook for them, what a bad attitude I thought, if her family members are ok for that why should I bother was my second thought. Straight away I went to kitchen aunt greeted me, how was the day beta she asked, wonderful aunt I replied. Could I say I had spent most of the day with nubile girl and enjoyed a lot. Would you like to have something she asked, I said nothing aunt I shall hit the plate soon bro comes I replied.
By the way where is bhabhi I asked knowingly, I was sure bhabhi must be resting in her room? She is working on her laptop, I don’t know what she does but many times she is busy with it. These days all the kids are fixed with their computers, aunt continued. She must be doing accounts of shop or what else she can do or maybe playing games on it I replied. I don’t think she does any accounting as there are accountants who look after it, but I don’t know whether she plays or what she does, aunt said. I knew the answer she must be chatting on her lap top with some one otherwise what work she will have, or there is possibility that she is playing, if at all playing games we should hear sound which I was missing and aunt does not know about these systems and games.
I took stool and sat on it chit chatting with aunt. I was sitting there while she was cooking. By the time she completed work we moved to hall she began watching those non sense sas bahu serials. Though I was not interested in those serials but I gave her company till bro and uncle returned from shop. Till then aunt was explaining the story from that serial how bahu is planning planks on her sas and how sas is managing to escape from those pranks and all those bull shit about cold war between sas and bahu. I had no other option but to listen to the crap and was saying. I was relieved of the that crap on their arrival. Bro went to his room and uncle to his for getting fresh. Bro and bhabhi returned together and uncle asked me to come for dinner. I said I would be there in couple of minutes. I too changed my dress and got fresh I went to dining hall and joined group for dinner. We three male were sitting for food and both sas bahu were serving, now also bhabhi was not speaking to me, she was serving as if she is serving un known person. I too didn’t care to look at her. As I saw her some words from sush I remembered now I looked stealthily at her wondering are those words are true about this married lady I thought, when she looked at me I turned my gaze and continued talking with uncle and bro , we were speaking on general topic.

Next day bro and bhabi went out together; I was bit lazy that day so I got up late. When I was above to go out for my work something flashed and I went to check bro room as expected it was not locked. I picked her laptop stealthily and took it to my room. I was just curious to know why she spends so much time on her laptop. I booted her laptop luckily there were no passwords; soon I searched for recent activities. I found she was chatting on almost everyday. I tried to login it did log in as password was saved and it was easy for me. There were only few people she had chat in recent days. I noted all those id and sent a mail to my id just to know her id. She might be chatting with her friends and may be with her old lover. Then I surfed through her stored files, found hardly anything, I wanted to shut down but I opened some folder accidentally it clicked on that absent mindedly hoping to get nothing there too. For my astonishment it contained her pics. I went on surfing I found her close-ups in next it was something like ready to remove her top a sot of striptease, later I found her topless pics. She looked like angel her melons so attractive and no sag in them. They were standing erect like half globes. I wanted to shut down but some how I copied that folder in my pen drive. I had no such intention but copied. My mind was working in over speed why does she need to save her pics in pc. What could be her intention was she intending to share her pics with some one or just clicked few pics and stored them. If at all she wants to share them with who was the question. Some mischievous plan flashed, before shutting down I made few settings I saved password to open, and shut it down. I had to hurry if aunt sees me with bhabhi laptop I would be answerable, though I could manage to bluff her but it was not right to take bhabhi laptop without her permission and that would spoil my plan. So I stealthily kept it back as before.
I went out on my work, in the evening I wanted go back straight to house but I felt like seeing those pics again, so I moved to my apartment and watched all those pics. Though she is such a dame I was not excited or attracted or to her sexually as she is my bhabhi, I had no such evil thoughts about her. I went back thinking about the same topic. I wanted to take revenge but not sexually.
I went back to home; as usual aunt greeted me and asked about today’s progress. I was coolly chitchatting with aunt. Then bhabhi came there she looked tensed, I knew reason very well. She sat opposite to me on sofa, couple of time she looked at me but said nothing. She wanted to speak but was hesitating to speak as she never spoke to me in friendly manner. Why are you so tensed beti, aunt asked, nothing ma, my system is not functioning and I had to attend some important work she said. It is not big deal you give it to shree he is good at computers he will fix it. bhabhi looked at me I kept looking at her, how can I volunteer without she asking for it. Can you do it she asked at last, I am not sure but surely can try I replied. She looked relieved and went to her room and soon returned with her laptop. I took it to room, just try to get it started and if you could do it return it immediately she said in tone of cautioning. I could understand her intention very well; I should not surf through her hidden files. I tried to boot it without giving password and after spending some time listening to old Hindi songs on my system I returned her laptop saying it has incurred some serious problems. You might have surfed a lot on net it is infected with virus. It may take long time to fix it unless it is formatted. Will I lose any files if formatted she asked. I said there is possibility of losing any files from the disk of o s. I was above to return, she asked me to wait shree, and can you get it formatted tomorrow for me. I said sure why not after you are my bahabhi cant I do this much for you I said in cool voice. Another thing shree if you don’t have work can you lend me your laptop, I need to work urgent she said. No problem bhabhi you can take it, you can return it when you finish your work. I was happy she asked my help and now even she asked my laptop, without a word I handed her my laptop and went to aunt for chitchat. After almost over an hour bro and uncle returned.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 05:26 PM